Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help in passing High-school and getting good grades.

MercuryWisdom

Hey, my satanic brothers and sisters,

I have my final exams for my last year at high-school about one month from now. So this year decides my future. Whether I make my parents proud and move out by next year and go to college there. If I fail that will be a big problem.

The problem is no matter what I do I just can't study. It is not a problem of will or discipline it is more like my mind just can't take in or get academic information or subjects. Neptune is aspecting my Mercury which gives me an ability to develop my astral senses, learn and advance spiritually but makes it incredibly difficult for me to study and academic stuff.

It's like my mind stopped working with academic info. Also I find it incredibly difficult to study something I am not passionate about or interested in. The amount of jewish filth, useless information, and Islamic shit makes me repulsed.

Lately I've been very interested in spirituality and advancing alot and getting close to my lovely demoness lover. But I just can't study.

I still have to get good grades and pass highschool. I am going to business school so it doesn't need incredibly high grades in my country but I still need to get decent grades and at least pass.

I thought about asking for help from the wonderful Goddess Vapula while offering her 6 RTRs and an hour of digital warfare activism.

I don't think I can handle an extra working but if it is absolutely necessary I might try to do something.

Father Satan knows I went through hell this year and stayed as strong as I can. I got betrayed, my heart broken, cried and cried, almost got insane, almost got consumed by addiction, got depressed and felt lonely as hell. But even through all this I got stronger and stronger and never gave up. In turn I elevated myself and now feel happier and stronger than I've ever been. I got wiser, more mature and stronger.

So yeah I am not just a lazy loser who has no will to study. But I really need help with this.

My brothers and sisters, do you have any advice for me?

All replies are appreciated and thank you for your help. 💙

Hail Father Satan Forever!!
Hail Beautiful Princess Astarte!!

mercury_wisdom said:

I have my final exams for my last year at high-school about one month from now. So this year decides my future. Whether I make my parents proud and move out by next year and go to college there. If I fail that will be a big problem.

The problem is no matter what I do I just can't study. It is not a problem of will or discipline it is more like my mind just can't take in or get academic information or subjects. Neptune is aspecting my Mercury which gives me an ability to develop my astral senses, learn and advance spiritually but makes it incredibly difficult for me to study and academic stuff.

It's like my mind stopped working with academic info. Also I find it incredibly difficult to study something I am not passionate about or interested in. The amount of jewish filth, useless information, and Islamic shit makes me repulsed.

Lately I've been very interested in spirituality and advancing alot and getting close to my lovely demoness lover. But I just can't study.

I still have to get good grades and pass highschool. I am going to business school so it doesn't need incredibly high grades in my country but I still need to get decent grades and at least pass.

I thought about asking for help from the wonderful Goddess Vapula while offering her 6 RTRs and an hour of digital warfare activism.

I don't think I can handle an extra working but if it is absolutely necessary I might try to do something.

Father Satan knows I went through hell this year and stayed as strong as I can. I got betrayed, my heart broken, cried and cried, almost got insane, almost got consumed by addiction, got depressed and felt lonely as hell. But even through all this I got stronger and stronger and never gave up. In turn I elevated myself and now feel happier and stronger than I've ever been. I got wiser, more mature and stronger.

So yeah I am not just a lazy loser who has no will to study. But I really need help with this.

Have you asked Demons for help?

Going through the same. Honestly? You gotta understand life is not all roses, oftentimes you gotta do what you don't want to do to go forward.
Doing more rtrs is not gonna help your condition, to help your condition you gotta study and pass your exams. If you can't help yourself then even the Gods can't help you.

I think the bitter truth is just to push through it.

Like allot some time fixed for studying and you have to go through the alloted time no matter what.
Like Morning meditation, do not skip them no matter what. After you have done your morning meds, you should study for a fixed amount of time. Then again, Spirtual warfare and meditation and advancement.
You could combine morning meds,spirtual warfare and advancement at once and study throughout the day.

If you are able to skip school, do it without hesitation. The teachers here must be revising all the course and maybe giving you exercises to do.
It is easy to get distracted while at school due to your friends or the noise. That is why I advise you to skip school if you are able to do it without much consequence. However, you have to be in routine while you are at home. I won't take responsibility if you skip school and procastinate. It is very easy to do so.

Spam past papers like no tomorrow. Do all the exam papers. Like Do 2020's, 2019's,2018's... etc
Do not keep doing the same year past papers. I would advise you to do past papers till 2015 or 2014 max however many you can. PAST PAPERS ARE VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

You have gone through a lot and become stronger from it. This is also another obstacle that you have to cross.The good news for you is that it is only hard for the first few days and its like routine after that.
Do not keep affirming in your mind that 'I just can't study'. Instead, before going to sleep affirm that 'I am able to study easily (maybe you could add 'in a safe healthy positive manner'). Do it before sleep and when you are completely relaxed.

Don't give a damn about Neptune or Mercury or aspects whatever, things like this keep happening. What matters is what you need to do and what you have to do regardless of whatever astrology.
I am not promoting ignorance that one should completely ignore astrology, its just that in your case, you have to study no matter what. Maybe there is a specific working to shield yourself from such astrology. You coul ask other advanced members.

Bonus tip:
You could find some useful magickal workings from 'List of magickal workings' from Academic Scholar.
Browse through it and see what could be useful.
This might not make it so that you are easily able to sit for a studying session but might make it so that when you indeed do sit for a studying session, you will be able to study smoothly or maybe remember things more.
Also, I advise not to lie on bed as far as possible after waking up.
Like go to bed only during nightime for sleep or in daytime for meditation.

About Past papers, I don't know what kind of education system that you have, it might not be as much important as I have emphasised. However, if you see your classmates doing it and your teacher advising it, then its as vital as I said above. It should still be important either way.

I know what I said is not easily digestible and bitterness is what you might be feeling. However, trust me my friend, studying is the only way out as I see from my perspective.
The good news is that it is bitter only for first few days. So in your agenda, you should strive for at least 2-3 days of continous study. After that, you won't have to put as much effort when studying.

After you have studied and given your best in your exams, only and only then, rely on Goddess Vapula.
You have to give mad effort yourself first.

You have gone through a lot and come out better than before from it. I trust that it will be same this time.
Satanism is itself about being limitless and advancing without bounds.

I will repeat this again, its only bitter for the first few days and after that its smooth. This I can guarantee you. So only for these few days, mercury_wisom, give it your best. Do not give up. If you do, then get back up. Its never too late. I assure you this.

Take care and Good luck.
Ask any questions that you have. I'd be happy if you'd do so.

Serbon said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Not yet. But I wanted to ask Goddess Vapula for help. I said that in the post too.

Hello Brother, I have read over your worries.my advice for you is that: study hard, attend your lectures, intensify your focus as a student. Don't be distracted by your lazy friends, there is time for everything.
Am a student too, am a master student in the university..
Those who served Satan are always Bless, we just need to be committed on our purposed.
Love you Satan.

Yellow. Helps with concentration and studying. So before you study, maybe do some pranayama, then invoke Yellow and affirm something like "I am now able to focus my mind to study and learn. I retain all information I learn and I pass my exams with high marks" (change it as you see fit).

Breath in Yellow on the inhale, state your affirmation (mentally is just as good as out loud) on the exhale, 18 times or more. You can also do this at night while falling asleep. Being in a trance is best if possible, if you can't trance then it will still work, just relax and tune in.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Start Mon or Tues (Moon in Scorpio, good for this) or Wed, full moon in Sagittarius. Starting Wed would be best but if you need it asap start now.

mercury_wisdom said:
Serbon said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Not yet. But I wanted to ask Goddess Vapula for help. I said that in the post too.

Ik that u said it, but wasnt sure if u contacted her yet or not :). My advise is to do practice void meditation more, it atleast has helped me with studying

Develop your study habit. My piece of advice when you study is to understand the study material fully. Don't just memorize them like a robot. Understand every word and every sentences.

This is effective for me:
Invoke brilliant green into your whole being and affirm - My perception and presence of mind is always active at all times in a positive and healthy manner for me.

You can also use the rune Mannaz with the same affirmation.

Also when you study try to put yourself in the light trance or just get the gist of feeling it like you are in the vast space. It helps you to concentrate more when studying.

Plus during your exam. When you are not sure with the answer, ask yourself with the same question on the paper. In my own experience, our subconscious will look for the answer itself if that knowledge is engraved on our mind. Also you can try to visualize your study materials like some sort of a photo. It helps you remember them.

Good luck!

Username said:
I think the bitter truth is just to push through it.

Like allot some time fixed for studying and you have to go through the alloted time no matter what.
Like Morning meditation, do not skip them no matter what. After you have done your morning meds, you should study for a fixed amount of time. Then again, Spirtual warfare and meditation and advancement.
You could combine morning meds,spirtual warfare and advancement at once and study throughout the day.

If you are able to skip school, do it without hesitation. The teachers here must be revising all the course and maybe giving you exercises to do.
It is easy to get distracted while at school due to your friends or the noise. That is why I advise you to skip school if you are able to do it without much consequence. However, you have to be in routine while you are at home. I won't take responsibility if you skip school and procastinate. It is very easy to do so.

Spam past papers like no tomorrow. Do all the exam papers. Like Do 2020's, 2019's,2018's... etc
Do not keep doing the same year past papers. I would advise you to do past papers till 2015 or 2014 max however many you can. PAST PAPERS ARE VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

You have gone through a lot and become stronger from it. This is also another obstacle that you have to cross.The good news for you is that it is only hard for the first few days and its like routine after that.
Do not keep affirming in your mind that 'I just can't study'. Instead, before going to sleep affirm that 'I am able to study easily (maybe you could add 'in a safe healthy positive manner'). Do it before sleep and when you are completely relaxed.

Don't give a damn about Neptune or Mercury or aspects whatever, things like this keep happening. What matters is what you need to do and what you have to do regardless of whatever astrology.
I am not promoting ignorance that one should completely ignore astrology, its just that in your case, you have to study no matter what. Maybe there is a specific working to shield yourself from such astrology. You coul ask other advanced members.

Bonus tip:
You could find some useful magickal workings from 'List of magickal workings' from Academic Scholar.
Browse through it and see what could be useful.
This might not make it so that you are easily able to sit for a studying session but might make it so that when you indeed do sit for a studying session, you will be able to study smoothly or maybe remember things more.
Also, I advise not to lie on bed as far as possible after waking up.
Like go to bed only during nightime for sleep or in daytime for meditation.

About Past papers, I don't know what kind of education system that you have, it might not be as much important as I have emphasised. However, if you see your classmates doing it and your teacher advising it, then its as vital as I said above. It should still be important either way.

I know what I said is not easily digestible and bitterness is what you might be feeling. However, trust me my friend, studying is the only way out as I see from my perspective.
The good news is that it is bitter only for first few days. So in your agenda, you should strive for at least 2-3 days of continous study. After that, you won't have to put as much effort when studying.

After you have studied and given your best in your exams, only and only then, rely on Goddess Vapula.
You have to give mad effort yourself first.

You have gone through a lot and come out better than before from it. I trust that it will be same this time.
Satanism is itself about being limitless and advancing without bounds.

I will repeat this again, its only bitter for the first few days and after that its smooth. This I can guarantee you. So only for these few days, mercury_wisom, give it your best. Do not give up. If you do, then get back up. Its never too late. I assure you this.

Take care and Good luck.
Ask any questions that you have. I'd be happy if you'd do so.
Thank you Username I will do my best.

Lydia said:
Yellow. Helps with concentration and studying. So before you study, maybe do some pranayama, then invoke Yellow and affirm something like "I am now able to focus my mind to study and learn. I retain all information I learn and I pass my exams with high marks" (change it as you see fit).

Breath in Yellow on the inhale, state your affirmation (mentally is just as good as out loud) on the exhale, 18 times or more. You can also do this at night while falling asleep. Being in a trance is best if possible, if you can't trance then it will still work, just relax and tune in.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Start Mon or Tues (Moon in Scorpio, good for this) or Wed, full moon in Sagittarius. Starting Wed would be best but if you need it asap start now.
Thank you sister Lydia!

You need a better understanding of reality so you don't delude yourself or have the wrong expectations.

The astral is a property and a part of reality but not the whole. Matter and energy work together and compensate for each other but have different properties. Therefore, it is necessary to work in both to grow and exist.

You can't go on like this. You have said that you don't like to study and memorize what you are not interested in. You will soon realize that this is a very wrong mindset. In society there are choices but there are also duties for the common good.

The educational preparation of young people is of paramount importance. For their sake and also for the sake of others. School readiness is literally the foundation for higher education and it is also a preparation for dealing with life in general. One of the worst things that can be in society is illiterates.

The jews are known to be very studious, this is because they understood the importance of knowledge. When they infiltrate and take control of non-jewish peoples, they practice and promote corruption and illiteracy to make them slaves and helpless and then call them cattle.

As for the jewish corruption and lies, we can look through them because when you know the truth you can no longer be deceived.

I hope you have studied at least a little bit in order to pass. You said you have one month left to prepare. That means you don't have time to spell but even if you would have time, you would still have to study i.e. physically do what you need to do.

We all make mistakes, the important thing is to learn from the mistakes and not to repeat them. Commit yourself to pass this year and in case you fail, next year you will pass for sure if you study and even with good grades if you do your best.

Studying is similar to work, if you do your homework and duties you will be rewarded, if not you will be punished and kicked out.

As for your parents, apologize to them and show them that you want to study and you will see that they will understand you.

Good Luck!

Master said:
You need a better understanding of reality so you don't delude yourself or have the wrong expectations.

The astral is a property and a part of reality but not the whole. Matter and energy work together and compensate for each other but have different properties. Therefore, it is necessary to work in both to grow and exist.

You can't go on like this. You have said that you don't like to study and memorize what you are not interested in. You will soon realize that this is a very wrong mindset. In society there are choices but there are also duties for the common good.

The educational preparation of young people is of paramount importance. For their sake and also for the sake of others. School readiness is literally the foundation for higher education and it is also a preparation for dealing with life in general. One of the worst things that can be in society is illiterates.

The jews are known to be very studious, this is because they understood the importance of knowledge. When they infiltrate and take control of non-jewish peoples, they practice and promote corruption and illiteracy to make them slaves and helpless and then call them cattle.

As for the jewish corruption and lies, we can look through them because when you know the truth you can no longer be deceived.

I hope you have studied at least a little bit in order to pass. You said you have one month left to prepare. That means you don't have time to spell but even if you would have time, you would still have to study i.e. physically do what you need to do.

We all make mistakes, the important thing is to learn from the mistakes and not to repeat them. Commit yourself to pass this year and in case you fail, next year you will pass for sure if you study and even with good grades if you do your best.

Studying is similar to work, if you do your homework and duties you will be rewarded, if not you will be punished and kicked out.

As for your parents, apologize to them and show them that you want to study and you will see that they will understand you.

Good Luck!

Except, 90% of what is taught in school can be omitted, and the remaining material can be thought in 3 years just fine. School wastes so much time, it isn’t a place of study, but a place to fill your mind with useless programming and an informational overload that is of 0 importance or benefit to the person.

Let alone you live in an Islamic nation and your study material is corrupted by mandatory Islamic nonsense. Very much the service for the common good to stuff this in your developing brain right?

Unfortunately, due to the way reality is at the time, one is required to study all the unnecessary material in order to get your degree and the tiny amount of useful knowledge to get hired for a job, where you will then learn the skills and knowledge that matter for a working adult and at least 90% of what you studied earlier can be thrown out the window then.

So until then, students who do not want to cut off their future or make life significantly more difficult to live, do have to push through and pass their exams, so they can eventually get a job with good pay and live comfortably, or sign up to do something that actually interests them.

Mercury Wisdom, or anyone else who is in school right now, never place any negative affirmations on yourself. For example, even if you suck at studying, don’t say or even think this, instead, whenever you feel yourself struggling to study and focus, take a moment and void your thoughts, push out anything not related to the studying you are doing, and then get back to it with focus and determination.

For now, don’t think too much about the dumb reality that is school, the uselessness of the material, the waste of time it feels to be studying and remembering it.

Just think of this as a necessary stepping stone to reach the next stage in your life. The better you do now, the easier it will be to get yourself established in society later.

Don’t let your personal feelings hold you back now. Study with the intent to pass your exams as flawlessly as you you are able to, don’t let any other emotions get to you or hold you back, just be calm and methodical about it.

Void everything that is not beneficial to your study and to the exams out of your mind for this month, and finish this with your head held high.

I understand where your personal resistance comes from. You see the flaws in high school education and feel appalled how you are required to waste your time and effort on all that bullshit. Your feelings are completely right and justified, except they do not help you right now, as there is nothing you can do about it at this time, in your current position.

The elite person will finish what is required of them even if they hate it, for the sake of their own future development.

While what you study now is mostly useless for your future, and even more irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, passing your exams opens many opportunities and paths that are otherwise blocked completely in todays society, so you need to void your feelings and thoughts and just finish it.

Also, lastly, while the material might feel difficult to study, I guarantee you it is only because the material is tiresome and your own feelings block of your ability to remember it.

Your intellect, especially as an SS who is able to access higher states of consciousness, is more than capable of passing this sort of child’s play exam without any difficulty.

Don’t let anyone tell you how it is difficult or anything, just see it as a necessary walk in the park during a rainy day. Something very much easily done, but maybe not what you want to do.

Go into it with an elite mindset.

In the grand scheme of things passing your high school exam is one of the least significant things, therefore it is also one of the easiest things.

You are completely capable of passing it with satisfactory grades to make your parents proud and choose whatever college or university you want to go to next to study something more relevant to your interests.

See my post from a while back “Act, don’t think”. This is relevant for you now and will help you get through this.

Good luck.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Master said:

Good Luck!

Except, 90% of what is taught in school can be omitted, and the remaining material can be thought in 3 years just fine. School wastes so much time, it isn’t a place of study, but a place to fill your mind with useless programming and an informational overload that is of 0 importance or benefit to the person.

Let alone you live in an Islamic nation and your study material is corrupted by mandatory Islamic nonsense. Very much the service for the common good to stuff this in your developing brain right?

Unfortunately, due to the way reality is at the time, one is required to study all the unnecessary material in order to get your degree and the tiny amount of useful knowledge to get hired for a job, where you will then learn the skills and knowledge that matter for a working adult and at least 90% of what you studied earlier can be thrown out the window then.

So until then, students who do not want to cut off their future or make life significantly more difficult to live, do have to push through and pass their exams, so they can eventually get a job with good pay and live comfortably, or sign up to do something that actually interests them.

Mercury Wisdom, or anyone else who is in school right now, never place any negative affirmations on yourself. For example, even if you suck at studying, don’t say or even think this, instead, whenever you feel yourself struggling to study and focus, take a moment and void your thoughts, push out anything not related to the studying you are doing, and then get back to it with focus and determination.

For now, don’t think too much about the dumb reality that is school, the uselessness of the material, the waste of time it feels to be studying and remembering it.

Just think of this as a necessary stepping stone to reach the next stage in your life. The better you do now, the easier it will be to get yourself established in society later.

Don’t let your personal feelings hold you back now. Study with the intent to pass your exams as flawlessly as you you are able to, don’t let any other emotions get to you or hold you back, just be calm and methodical about it.

Void everything that is not beneficial to your study and to the exams out of your mind for this month, and finish this with your head held high.

I understand where your personal resistance comes from. You see the flaws in high school education and feel appalled how you are required to waste your time and effort on all that bullshit. Your feelings are completely right and justified, except they do not help you right now, as there is nothing you can do about it at this time, in your current position.

The elite person will finish what is required of them even if they hate it, for the sake of their own future development.

While what you study now is mostly useless for your future, and even more irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, passing your exams opens many opportunities and paths that are otherwise blocked completely in todays society, so you need to void your feelings and thoughts and just finish it.

Also, lastly, while the material might feel difficult to study, I guarantee you it is only because the material is tiresome and your own feelings block of your ability to remember it.

Your intellect, especially as an SS who is able to access higher states of consciousness, is more than capable of passing this sort of child’s play exam without any difficulty.

Don’t let anyone tell you how it is difficult or anything, just see it as a necessary walk in the park during a rainy day. Something very much easily done, but maybe not what you want to do.

In the grand scheme of things passing your high school exam is one of the least significant things, therefore it is also one of the easiest things.

You are completely capable of passing it with satisfactory grades to make your parents proud and choose whatever college or university you want to go to next to study something more relevant to your interests.

See my post from a while back “Act, don’t think”. This is relevant for you now and will help you get through this.

Good luck.

Hail Satan!
Thank you so much VoiceofEnki! This is helpful and motivating.

VoiceofEnki said:
Master said:

Good Luck!

Good luck.

Hail Satan!

It is true that education must be improved to be more effective and more useful, and above all, it must be cleansed of jewish corruption and lies.

It is a troubling thing the brainwashing and deception that is done in communist and islamic countries about history, justice and even science. Not that xianism is any different, it is just as horrible as islam and communism.

But it is unacceptable not to have basic knowledge of the literature and grammar of your language, the history of your people and planet, the natural and social sciences and so on. Then of course you will do higher education and specialize in what you like and need to accomplish your goals in life.

mercury_wisdom said:

Btw you're awesome, not attacking you. But here's my beef. Satanism puts this strange fixation on how will the gods or spiritual stuff fix my situation. Years and years later, it hasn't in the slightest. People fall out of reality and become so strange. Usually becoming straight up psychos honestly.

Why havent the Gods done this for me? Anyone who ever made it in life, who passed school and became a Doctor or something, did one thing, studied their ass off.

Another thing is the whole my spooky GF, that decided to go with a teenager, or whoever, cant even have normal relationships, because my invisible lover is all I need, obsesses to the 100th degree, meanwhile the Demon probably doesnt give many shits about being in some deep relationship with the person. Instead of you know, going and getting a real BF/GF. Getting Married. Here's a crazy idea, making white children and raising them in the truth......

No no.....no...that would make to much sense.

Aldrick said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Btw you're awesome, not attacking you. But here's my beef. Satanism puts this strange fixation on how will the gods or spiritual stuff fix my situation. Years and years later, it hasn't in the slightest. People fall out of reality and become so strange. Usually becoming straight up psychos honestly.

Why havent the Gods done this for me? Anyone who ever made it in life, who passed school and became a Doctor or something, did one thing, studied their ass off.

Another thing is the whole my spooky GF, that decided to go with a teenager, or whoever, cant even have normal relationships, because my invisible lover is all I need, obsesses to the 100th degree, meanwhile the Demon probably doesnt give many shits about being in some deep relationship with the person. Instead of you know, going and getting a real BF/GF. Getting Married. Here's a crazy idea, making white children and raising them in the truth......

I agree with you regarding to not depend on the Gods too much as they are not our babysitters.

They give us the knowledge to succeed ourselves and to even become our own Gods if we have what it takes. They want us to be independent.

About my relationship with my demoness lover. I won't argue much about this. I have gotten used to people not understanding this kind of relationship.

Although, you would expect a satanist to understand more about this. But it's okay it might look strange to normal people. But it's a very special thing to me and my lover.

You don't have to understand it nor accept it and I would still be with her.

HP HC said before that a relationship with a demon/ess is a gift from Satan as valuable as the Magnum Opus to humanity.

It's not for everyone and it's not easy. But I love her enough to go through all of these difficulties and be patient and she loves me enough to wait tens of years maybe more just to aknowledge her existence. Although, I never forgot her on my soul and she was the reason I found JoS.

Also, I am not a baby making machine and I should do what suits me. Not everyone is fit to have babies. You don't advice homosexual people to go make white babies. If you do, then you got problems brother.

Best of luck, Aldrick!

Hail Satan Forever!!

Aldrick said:

I can sense a lot of bitterness in your comment, are you working properly to free your soul from the bindings, emotional blockages and hang ups you have?

mercury_wisdom said:

I'm so happy for you that you wantvto further work on yourself. If you think another working would be too much I would advise not to do it. Perhaps during the hour of mercury begin a meditation to breathe in the proper energy into your throat chakra would help so some empowerment while focusing on what you want to pass. Of course also study and ask the Gods for guidance. They truly help the ones they care for but they will not constantly hold your hand.

Perhaps they will guide you in subtle ways to help you along.

I am glad you and your Demoness are getting close. Like any relationship though they're must be balance and focus on other areas of life too. The Gods are very real and take your approach seriously on this or the ritual would also not have been put fourth for this ofcourse so im sure your love wants to see you succeed as well. Like any other friend or GF you would have balance time with them and time in other areas of life as well :)

mercury_wisdom said:
Aldrick said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I agree with you regarding to not depend on the Gods too much as they are not our babysitters.

They give us the knowledge to succeed ourselves and to even become our own Gods if we have what it takes. They want us to be independent.

About my relationship with my demoness lover. I won't argue much about this. I have gotten used to people not understanding this kind of relationship.

Although, you would expect a satanist to understand more about this. But it's okay it might look strange to normal people. But it's a very special thing to me and my lover.

You don't have to understand it nor accept it and I would still be with her.

HP HC said before that a relationship with a demon/ess is a gift from Satan as valuable as the Magnum Opus to humanity.

It's not for everyone and it's not easy. But I love her enough to go through all of these difficulties and be patient and she loves me enough to wait tens of years maybe more just to aknowledge her existence. Although, I never forgot her on my soul and she was the reason I found JoS.

Also, I am not a baby making machine and I should do what suits me. Not everyone is fit to have babies. You don't advice homosexual people to go make white babies. If you do, then you got problems brother.

Best of luck, Aldrick!

Hail Satan Forever!!

In reference to a few people here, I'm not referring to anyone specifically, stop taking things personally. My comment is not bitterness, it's just stating common sense. Actually it is our duty to preserve the white Race, not sure where that got lost in team Gentile thing. If you remember even homosexuals had the duty to procreate, that's been talked here for years.

Again its not issue with you mercury, go be happy. It's an issue with how everything is thought here anymore, and I was one of the most guilty of it. If people wanna be getting off to their imagination instead of making healthy white families, then be my guest.

Ofcourse the enemy will have a panic attack that I mentioned this and call me bigoted or aggravated, I need to go clean my chakras. Haha God I cannot believe I thought like this insanity for so long.

That's the answer to everything, not logic and reasoning, debating a question, just you need to go advance yourself and get on my level. The lamest one upmanship game I have ever seen.

Shadowcat said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I'm so happy for you that you wantvto further work on yourself. If you think another working would be too much I would advise not to do it. Perhaps during the hour of mercury begin a meditation to breathe in the proper energy into your throat chakra would help so some empowerment while focusing on what you want to pass. Of course also study and ask the Gods for guidance. They truly help the ones they care for but they will not constantly hold your hand.

I am glad you and your Demoness are getting close. Like any relationship though they're must be balance and focus on other areas of life too. The Gods are very real and take your approach seriously on this or the ritual would also not have been put fourth for this ofcourse so im sure your love wants to see you succeed as well. Like any other friend or GF you would have balance time with them and time in other areas of life as well :)
Thank you for the advice and the nice attitude, Shadowcat! :)

mercury_wisdom said:
Shadowcat said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hey! Hey now!!!

Were still best buds. Sayin I'm not good to you! :D

Aldrick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Shadowcat said:

Hey! Hey now!!!

Were still best buds. Sayin I'm not good to you! :D
Thank you for the advice as well, Aldrick. :)

Best of luck brother!

Hail Satan!!

mercury_wisdom said:

You ask about how to force yourself to do something you don't want, but is a question you trully asking?

Don't stress yourself too much. It is possible to retake exams, in some cases it is possible to get to college if you failed few of them. Failng exams is not the end of the world, it's all about scores now. Talking from experience. :)

You said you are more into spiritual development rather then academic, I have no idea how far you advance, but here is the answer that may sound more pleasant than forcing yourself to do something you don't want.

Meditate more, work on your 6th chakra, pineal gland and 3rd eye. Keep your head clean, and when you study try not to memorize everything over and over again, but try to make sense of it.
Pay attention what your mind "highlights" for you. You need to train while you have time to use your astral senses and intuition.

If you ask Demons for help, one way to get a better score is to use your 3rd eye. If it's a multiple choice question, try to unfocus your physical vision and see what answer is highlighted. I advice to practice this with Demon who qre going to ask for help before the actual exams.

Also you may invoke golden color for good luck and I personally draw Gebo Ansuz and Wunijo on myself for this purpose as well.

Good luck, try not to burn out, exams not worth it.
Your future is not going to be ruined. There are plenty of people without degree who make decent amount of money and there many people with a degree that cannot fnd a job. If you know what are you going to do in your life concentrate on developing required skills. As I said before, education right now is all about scores. Many people get burned out completely while all they learn is how recycle shit tons of information and write essays, which is not quite useful. So, take it easy. Push yourself a little, but not to hard and take advantage of your spiritual knowledge.

NinRick said:
Aldrick said:

THe weak suffer the most.
Nobody needs the weak.
Grow strong and everything.

Absolutely, it's time men be men. I've heard enough of this getting off to ones imaginary Girlfriend. High time to our men go out and procreate the new Generation, raising them in Truth. Making a life, instead of sitting and hiding behind some user name online.

Meteor said:
Aldrick said:
If you remember even homosexuals had the duty to procreate, that's been talked here for years.

Excuse me for being new, but that's the first time I've heard about it. What an interesting thing you bring up; would you mind to clarify? Are homosexuals supposed to cheat on their partner to have bastards, or are they supposed to have multiple partners and do no more than play around with others of the same sex while they settle down with a wife or husband of the opposite sex? Or do you think they should somehow find a way to adapt their bodies to the situation like a clownfish?

I've been wondering for a while now which would be "right" if your premise is correct. All of the options seem immoral to me, so I want to know which one you would pick, or if there are options I overlooked. So tell me your thoughts, please.

Well I Dunno, apparently our Faggot clergy were jews, I only followed them, because I fight for the under dog sorts of thing. I have no problem with masculine bisexuality, but outside of that I couldn't really care less anymore.

Meteor said:
Aldrick said:
If you remember even homosexuals had the duty to procreate, that's been talked here for years.

Excuse me for being new, but that's the first time I've heard about it. What an interesting thing you bring up; would you mind to clarify? Are homosexuals supposed to cheat on their partner to have bastards, or are they supposed to have multiple partners and do no more than play around with others of the same sex while they settle down with a wife or husband of the opposite sex? Or do you think they should somehow find a way to adapt their bodies to the situation like a clownfish?

I've been wondering for a while now which would be "right" if your premise is correct. All of the options seem immoral to me, so I want to know which one you would pick, or if there are options I overlooked. So tell me your thoughts, please.

This is nonsense, I am a heterosexual male and I am against desperately looking for a partner and ending up with the wrong one, only just because of the stupidity of "it is my duty to have children".

Meteor said:
Aldrick said:
Meteor said:

Well I Dunno, apparently our Faggot clergy were jews, I only followed them, because I fight for the under dog sorts of thing. I have no problem with masculine bisexuality, but outside of that I couldn't really care less anymore.

I asked you to clarify what you meant by people talking for years about homosexuals having a duty to procreate. Considering you avoided the topic in your reply, I'll assume you simply made it up. But if you wish to correct me, then please clarify what you meant.

I'm not owed to anything for you. I dont really care what you believe. I dont really ponder what faceless nameless people on the internet think.

Meteor said:
Aldrick said:

Don't take what he wrote seriously.

SigTyr said:
Good luck, try not to burn out, exams not worth it.
Your future is not going to be ruined. There are plenty of people without degree who make decent amount of money and there many people with a degree that cannot fnd a job.
Very bad advice.
It's literally highschool we're talking about, in most countries you can't get basic jobs without a diploma, and without one many possibilities in life get denied, like continuining studies ecc

Meteor said:
I absolutely agree with you; it's a ridiculous statement that would only have harmful results if enforced. Having and raising children with the right person can be a wonderful thing, but forcing it to happen no matter what isn't the right way to go about it.

I went along with his logic to give him a chance to clarify what he was saying, so that I would be able to explain to him in more detail exactly why his opinion is wrong; but his reply was so disappointing that I don't even know what to say. He didn't address anything at all; turns out he was just talking nonsense. Now I'm not only pissed off, but also disappointed that the origins of his perspective were nothing but ignorance, rather than anything I could actually learn something from to refine my reasoning.

Oh well, there's no need for me to get so worked up about it. I just hope people come to understand these things better in the future. And I do understand how his own experiences could've led him to such a conclusion, so I'll hold back in judging him too much for it.

That whole subject Aldrick brought up is nonsense that was spewed by ex clergy so we can see as that, nonsense. I'm in more in line with what WotanWarrior said. Aldrick is cool though. I just think he doesn't spend as much time on the forums anymore which I think he mentioned a while ago. I can see why he would want for white gays to have babies as well and thus why he held on to that belief. No harm no foul.

Meteor said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Meteor said:

This is nonsense, I am a heterosexual male and I am against desperately looking for a partner and ending up with the wrong one, only just because of the stupidity of "it is my duty to have children".

I absolutely agree with you; it's a ridiculous statement that would only have harmful results if enforced. Having and raising children with the right person can be a wonderful thing, but forcing it to happen no matter what isn't the right way to go about it.

I went along with his logic to give him a chance to clarify what he was saying, so that I would be able to explain to him in more detail exactly why his opinion is wrong; but his reply was so disappointing that I don't even know what to say. He didn't address anything at all; turns out he was just talking nonsense. Now I'm not only pissed off, but also disappointed that the origins of his perspective were nothing but ignorance, rather than anything I could actually learn something from to refine my reasoning.

Oh well, there's no need for me to get so worked up about it. I just hope people come to understand these things better in the future. And I do understand how his own experiences could've led him to such a conclusion, so I'll hold back in judging him too much for it.

I said dudes should go get a gf. You are the only one that said forcing it on people and all this bullshit.

I'm sorry common sense is to much to ask for anymore.

Aldrick said:
Meteor said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I said dudes should go get a gf. You are the only one that said forcing it on people and all this bullshit.

I'm sorry common sense is to much to ask for anymore.

In all these years you have not changed, you are still stuck in the same attitude and with the same blocks and hang-ups, I am not going to follow you in your stupid game and extend my hand to give bananas to the monkey.

Wotanwarrior said:
Meteor said:
Aldrick said:

I agree with you a million %. But that does not necessarily mean that you cannot find the right partner.

Aldrick said:
Bro, you state an opinion (which I mostly agree with), then you are asked if you have any reason supporting it, and your only response is to completely ignore it and give nothing? If you have this opinion, then it must have been created from supporting reasons. If you share some of these reasons, more people will have more in common with your opinion. They probably won't completely agree with you, but they also probably will become partially agreeing with you. Which is better than nothing.

The job of teaching people does not grow from laziness and refusal to speak.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick said:
Bro, you state an opinion (which I mostly agree with), then you are asked if you have any reason supporting it, and your only response is to completely ignore it and give nothing? If you have this opinion, then it must have been created from supporting reasons. If you share some of these reasons, more people will have more in common with your opinion. They probably won't completely agree with you, but they also probably will become partially agreeing with you. Which is better than nothing.

I have to prove that our gay Clergy wrote that homosexuals would procreate on the side? First off they can use a search function, second off I dont care, I didn't write it. What I stated was a fact, it's been wrote here for years and years by them.

What I was origionally saying, was that Aryans should procreate and teach their children.... and what do I get? The jewusuual annoyying shit that makes me act irritable. Let's see, but what about we all be gay instead!!?? But what about we all get off to imaginary shit?? But Aldrick I'm not gonna be forced to go with someone I dont like...

Now I'm called a liar and piece of shit for not posting every article Jake and don wrote the past 17 years or so to show their sermons, on a particular instance that doesnt really matter either way......

I'm not angry btw. Just exasperated. Wouldn't it be so nice if people in an Aryan/Pagan group, were just like yeah! Fuck yeah! White babies! I'm gonna teach my son about Satan from day one!

Then I would be this happy camper that moved the fuck on in my happy camperness. But no....I understand, ofcourse I must be such a piece of shit here, must be some jew from the Jesuit capital that has come to just ruin everyone's happy little day.

White babies. #Dontgiveafuckgonnamakewhitebabies

Hahahaha. Ahhh.

Meteor said:
Aldrick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

I have to prove that our gay Clergy wrote that homosexuals would procreate on the side? First off they can use a search function, second off I dont care, I didn't write it. What I stated was a fact, it's been wrote here for years and years by them.

Again, I'm sorry for misunderstanding. I had no idea that by "apparently our faggot clergy were jews" you meant "it was the clergy infiltrators that made such claims". The others cleared it up though so I think it's all fine now! I'll admit the way you communicate is a bit confusing for me, but of course that's not your problem since you weren't interested in a conversation anyway and also don't care what others think of you, and that's not something I'll judge you for either; so there should be no issue now.

I'm just glad the misunderstanding was cleared up. I'd apologise for making you feel exasperated, but so did I, and therefore we're already even, so I don't think there's a need for either of us to apologise.

Repopulating the white race sounds like a wonderful thing, but I also heard raising a child is not only very difficult but also takes incredibly hard work and many resources. I think it's something people should do when they're truly ready for it, with a partner they know they can trust with it. I heard that raising a child alone is not only draining for the parent but also not ideal for the child either. It's not something that should be rushed or done with the wrong person, but I think it's good to keep an open mind about it at least.

Ohhh I see you didnt realize what I was referring too. I gotcha.

But what is with this new generation? We've been doing this for thousands of years. Did our ancestors go, but its hard.... it's really hard...I dont wanna be with someone I dont wanna be with.

Like who the hell said you have to be with someone you dont like lol. Yeah it is hard, people did it during the great depression. Good thing,you're here. It is hard, but people act like it's impossible. White trash in trailer parks do it, I mean look around you, it's quite possible.

But this generation is like, if everything's not about me and playing video games I'm not interested. Like wake up people!! As Aryan Men we have responsibilities!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back