Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

irs wants to tax crypto coins

Satnam666

Irs wants to tax people who own crypto currencys an wants people to pay
(Oy vey goyims you nots try to get more moneys
We needses you poor an dieing on streetses our messiah need more sacrifices)

They tax all purchases, and they tax all income. There is nothing different here, they are doing what they have always done. When you buy it, they tax that price as a purchase. And when you sell it, they tax the profit you made as income.

It is no different than buying or selling a car, or any other thing.

Q: What are taxes for?
A: "To help fund public works and services—and to build and maintain the infrastructures used in a country"

Now lets ask ourselves why do you need to take 70% of peoples money to do above like these Biden tards want to?

Compare this to Hitlers Germany that got constantly bombed by allies and also needed massive amounts of money to fund war machine... where tax rate for all of this was 15% MAX (!!!) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If tax laws were fairer I'd see this as a good thing perhaps a NFST, National Flat Sales Tax. Certainly our tax laws need improvement especially for the fact that the whole (((FedRes))) is behind all the heavy taxation to cover the costs of our debt-based system and steal from people.

It's good I can see it being good but not at current times with our tax laws.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
They tax all purchases, and they tax all income. There is nothing different here, they are doing what they have always done. When you buy it, they tax that price as a purchase. And when you sell it, they tax the profit you made as income.

It is no different than buying or selling a car, or any other thing.

yes but it never used to be though

Gear88 said:
If tax laws were fairer I'd see this as a good thing perhaps a NFST, National Flat Sales Tax. Certainly our tax laws need improvement especially for the fact that the whole (((FedRes))) is behind all the heavy taxation to cover the costs of our debt-based system and steal from people.

It's good I can see it being good but not at current times with our tax laws.

How much of our taxes go to the enemy of mankind the reptilian jews I don't think it's for lack of a better word any good in my opinion but well

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back