Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yoga: Solar Chakra

HPS Lydia

HPS Maxine posted some years ago of doing wheel pose with breath of fire for 54 breaths, then working on the solar chakra with a mantra. Here are some other asanas that work the solar chakra. You can do any of these, as long as they feel comfortable for you. Go with however many breaths is comfortable, and then however many reps of a solar mantra you think is best for you. 36 is good for newer people, as 36 is a number of the Sun. Suryae or Raum, or the name of any God associated with the Sun.

Solar Chakra: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Solar666Chakra_Meditation.html

This will help with health, confidence, power, willpower, success, and inner strength.

Most asanas that strengthen your core will work your solar chakra.

For all asanas, you can do long deep breathing while focusing on your Solar chakra, or breath of fire. You can also alternate, a few rounds of BoF then regular breathing then long deep breathing, whichever feels best for you at your level.

Wheel. Tip: lift mainly your hips first, balancing onto the crown of your head, and then push up with your arms. If you can’t get into it, then lie back sideways across a chair that does not have arms. Have your arms up and over your head to touch or nearly touch the floor behind you, with the seat of the chair under your lower back.
urdhva_dhanurasana_tutorial-image.jpg

Bridge, a good modification of wheel for those less flexible. Make sure your weight is on your shoulder blades, not your neck. Your neck should not feel pressed upon, so do not tense up your neck.
how-to-do-bridge-pose.jpg

Boat (Navasana). With this one, you can go up and down into it. Lie flat on your back with arms above you. Inhale. On the exhale, come up into this asana, hold comfortably, and then inhale as you lie back down. Do as many rounds as you are comfortable with. Make sure to use your abs in this one and not your back. You can keep your legs parallel to the floor to make it easier.
EhLFQb8.jpg

Bow pose balances the solar chakra, when you are able to fully come into it. Start easy, just hold your ankles with your hands. Do not force it. Breath of Fire is best with this, feel the pulsing at the Solar. Even if you can’t come up into the full pose right away, it is still good to practice, and helps with the Heart/Center chakra as well.
OoMY9T2.jpg

Ustrasana aka Camel.
ustrasana_red.jpg

Warriors I and II, and Peaceful Warrior. Here is a flow sequence, you do them all on one side then repeat on the other side. (Any Warrior flow sequence helps increase energy, for those who want to look any up online.)
destress-monday-yoga-infographic-warrior-pose.png

This next one is good to do after other asanas. Long deep breathing while focusing on the solar chakra brightening. Make sure legs are straight up, and try to relax your abs so the energy goes to the chakra.
1Bi3dAb.jpg

It is very important to stretch the core after working on it. Cobra asana is very effective. You can have your legs wide, or shoulder width. I prefer to do both, as both work slightly different areas of the core. You can hold with long deep breathing, or exhale up, inhale down, slowly. Relax while in this asana to really feel the stretch.
ce2911f122275df2a629fb2d80668f3d.jpg

If you ever feel out of balance, Downward Facing Dog is great for balancing. Make sure equal weight is distributed on each palm and foot. Long deep breathing. Feet do not have to be flat on the floor.
5wdnaiW.jpg

Completed:
Base, Sacral, Heart/Center, Throat

It surprises me every time I find out I’m already doing certain poses for different chakras. My GD gave me a yoga session a while ago since I knew zero information about poses and what they do, and it’s covered a couple or few different asanas for all the chakras you’ve posted about so far.

Quick question: is ‘puppy pose’ also for the solar chakra? I thought it was the basic version of downward facing dog.

Academic Scholar said:
Thank you for this Lydia, this is a huge help.

HAIL SATAN!

Nice profile picture. From one of Mantak Chia's books, right?

Not to derail from the thread but real quickly, I'm assuming it goes into connecting with stellar bodies? (Which book?)

Thanks lydia! I bought a book for hatha yoga to mix up my routine. Alot of these where in there which i have been incorporating. I did see some new ones though and will go for those as as well :)

The famous solar chakra.

The most important of all, and of course, the most attacked of all by the enemy with the pineal gland.

These look fun Ill try them out today.

Im wondering though, guess ive always been concerned when Empowering Chakras not to be Unbalanced in my empowerment. But i also understand its important to focus on the 666 Solar?

Can't wait for the complete set. Pair this with the opening chakra meditations, along with the 8th fold path, one will advance considerably.

AMAZING SIMPLY AMAZING I THINK I'VE DONE SOME OF THOSE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I also suggest to try surya kriya from Isha center yoga instructors. It works miracles for me.

Happy to be of help to everyone :)

tabby said:
Quick question: is ‘puppy pose’ also for the solar chakra? I thought it was the basic version of downward facing dog.
Puppy pose helps loosen up the shoulders, so it helps the heart/center chakra more than the solar, but the solar can also get a benefit from this one. Downward facing dog was mainly for balancing energy, not so much for working on the solar, sorry if I didn't make that clearer.

TerKorian666 said:
I also suggest to try surya kriya from Isha center yoga instructors. It works miracles for me.
Is it the same as Sun salutations? I know it as that name, but am unfamiliar with the Isha yoga you mentioned so perhaps it is different? If it is the same, then yes it is a great workout, I always start my yoga session with a few rounds :)

Bravera said:
These look fun Ill try them out today.

Im wondering though, guess ive always been concerned when Empowering Chakras not to be Unbalanced in my empowerment. But i also understand its important to focus on the 666 Solar?
Yes, the chakras do need to be in balance. All need to be brought to full strength, safely over the course of however long it takes for the individual :)

Lydia said:
TerKorian666 said:
Is it the same as Sun salutations? I know it as that name, but am unfamiliar with the Isha yoga you mentioned so perhaps it is different? If it is the same, then yes it is a great workout, I always start my yoga session with a few rounds :)
Oh you probably mean the Surya kriya from Kundalini yoga? I actually have not tried it yet. Perhaps I'll do that today before the new ritual for the eclipse :)

Why is breathing reversed during some Kundalini Yoga kriya? It is usually normal to exhale while lifting the legs (muscle tension) and then lower - inhaling. But here it is the other way around. Why?

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20nabhi%20kriya%20english.htm

Is it harmful?

It is hatha yoga and yes I think it is sun salutation also. I strongly recommend Isha instructors, that they learned directly from Sadhguru Jaggy Vasudev, that’s why I trust it, and if you do it with total involvement and right, experience is magical, very powerful. It opens solar chakra, and generates heat in system, but not physical heat, spiritual, just a sensation, it extends karmic cycles into longer cycles, that cycles repeat it self in longer time than it should so it is like burning out compulsion behaviour. Great tool to stilling mind, physical strength, flexibility, brain activity, courage, self esteem...

I'm very flexible after doing yoga, and with these chakra positions it's even better. Thanks Lydia!

Lydia said:
tabby said:
Puppy pose helps loosen up the shoulders, so it helps the heart/center chakra more than the solar, but the solar can also get a benefit from this one. Downward facing dog was mainly for balancing energy, not so much for working on the solar, sorry if I didn't make that clearer.

I see, you sure know a lot about yoga :) . Thank you Lydia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back