Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bitcoin falling

BoRn of fire

Is this gona continue to drop? (Bitcoin) ? We obviously know the rotschilds are involved in the grand of scenes and that fuck Elon musk etc etc now China has something to say about it aswel it’s pretty fucked up this went into play with Jupiter in Pisces I wonder what the future holds regarding bitcoin is the pisces Jupiter aspect got some deception going on we already know people like Elon etc etc are very deception in every thing they do and the fact that USA is an utter joke now with dementia Biden in play it’s open season now for other forces to push agendas harder what a joke man

It's more important than ever to buy since its falling. Buy and HOLD. Don't sell.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Is this gona continue to drop? (Bitcoin) ? We obviously know the rotschilds are involved in the grand of scenes and that fuck Elon musk etc etc now China has something to say about it aswel it’s pretty fucked up this went into play with Jupiter in Pisces I wonder what the future holds regarding bitcoin is the pisces Jupiter aspect got some deception going on we already know people like Elon etc etc are very deception in every thing they do and the fact that USA is an utter joke now with dementia Biden in play it’s open season now for other forces to push agendas harder what a joke man

I personally have some faith in Bitcoin and I’ve got my reasons for it. Naturally it’ll rise and fall in huge swings, last time it fell there were numerous claimed reasons by the media but this exact rise and fall was predicted years ago and the reasons the media blamed it on had zero to actually do with it. So many people pulled out and lost faith and then it skyrocketed. Once it falls it’ll likely rise again to where it was predicted to go, next probably 100k and could take a lot of years. Last time it fell China was also supposedly to blame. I’ve got reasons for doubting these to be the actual reasons it’s fallen and risen. I think the media wants people to lost their trust in it as much as possible, but the original btc I don’t think will fall out. Always do your own research and follow your gut. Just sit long term if you do buy. Wait for it to crash and watch the trends, anticipate when it’ll be at its lowest. If it drops below 20k that would be surprising and also a good time to buy. Not sure if it’ll happen yet. If you’re into this and have had success just keep doing what you’re doing and don’t listen to any cheap and inexperienced advice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are asking for speculation advice or financial prediction advice, and you are in the internet. Just a heads up.
I’m just asking an opinion as you have mentioned crypto isn’t a good or bad thing and I agree with that you also mentioned the attack on it and now it seems to be happening I’m just wondering where this is all going etc

I was expecting this current correction to happen at this time based on some info I found. It will get to 100k in two years from now. Too bad I have not much money to buy and hold.

Henu the Great said:
I was expecting this current correction to happen at this time based on some info I found. It will get to 100k in two years from now. Too bad I have not much money to buy and hold.

Read Sundaras reply on the topic.

Jack said:
It's more important than ever to buy since its falling. Buy and HOLD. Don't sell.
buy low sell high such is an investment adage in my opinion ... it’s not wrong what u saying I’m just pondering on what’s going on especially with the global situation and now that USA is an utter joke ... no one to stop China etc etc like the actions trump took while in office

Henu the Great said:
I read something of it hitting 500k however it is the internet so we can never be sure so yeah it’s something to hope for

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are asking for speculation advice or financial prediction advice, and you are in the internet. Just a heads up.
I’m actuali just realizing what u are saying here ... I see it thank you but no worries I have no actuali money of my own physically invested into bitcoin however I have some gained via certain bitcoin faucets ... it’s hardly something I’m betting my life and soul into :)

If you're currently heavily invested, you either hold or sell. There's also speculation that this was a deliberate attempt to drive the price of BTC down via media, coordinated whale dumps and panic selling. I definitely think Bitcoin has a future with much more potential, but right now you're basically trying to catch a falling knife with the way the trend is going.

I read something of it hitting 500k however it is the internet so we can never be sure so yeah it’s something to hope for
Yes, but when? In two, five or seven years?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Yes, and?

Henu the Great said:
Yes, but when? In two, five or seven years?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Yes, and?

Nothing "and?". I just said it to make you aware of what was already posted. In case you didn't come back to read the topic.
But you sort of make it sound like you have an issue with me.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Nothing "and?". I just said it to make you aware of what was already posted. In case you didn't come back to read the topic.
But you sort of make it sound like you have an issue with me.
I read every post so far. I asked what was your point.

It is a one trader's idea from a Trading perspective (He is good in this but it can be very bad advice to follow mindlessly , so please , this is just an IDEA.

Quite a lot of persons asking me for my position on Bitcoin. I think its not the best time to invest yet in bitcoin, as it can be a sorry case for many persons again.
There's quite an obvious equal low and its quite high probability that it will be purged. Just too obvious.
There is a Buyside-Imbalance-Sellsid-Inefficiency on the weekly which I expect price to get to, around $21,000 - $19,500 before the next rally up, which will see it exceed $100,000 and beyond.

Not a financial advice. Just my opinion on the asset.

Don't end up buying the dip such that you end up in a mess.
I see price likely to come down to the BISI, into the previous ATH before orders are set in to take it to the next ATH (all-time-high).

Blood on the streets now. But it will continue quite some. The land will be green soon. But not anytime soon I guess.

If you want to buy BTC please buy for money you can afford to lose.
And look for a legit Exchanges because the internet is full of SCAMS.

This is just a jab taken by Kikeberg and others to drive the price down so they can buy more. People panics and starts selling when in truth they should be buying more and holding what they have. The enemy has no chance of bringing bitcoin down. If anything, they'll just buy all of it to control it, since the supply is limited.

People always tend to do the opposite of what they should be doing: the price dips and they panic-sell, the price rises and they panic-buy (fomo).

This is not financial advice and it is not to be treated as such. The responsibility of how you spend your money is yours only.

Stormblood said:
This is just a jab taken by Kikeberg and others to drive the price down so they can buy more. People panics and starts selling when in truth they should be buying more and holding what they have. The enemy has no chance of bringing bitcoin down. If anything, they'll just buy all of it to control it, since the supply is limited.

People always tend to do the opposite of what they should be doing: the price dips and they panic-sell, the price rises and they panic-buy (fomo).

This is not financial advice and it is not to be treated as such. The responsibility of how you spend your money is yours only.

As the meme joke Hodl, Hold the line.

Everyone should have held the line by Monday of this week May 24 the prices of all coins and bitcoin on Coinbase at least went up 18-25-30%. I bought a bit on the low, and did some free money gains from the freebie missed out on 59 dollar gain from compound. But non the less my crypto portfolio went up. So I gained money. Even my family members who I told hold, held and bought. Everything went back up.

This is just cryptocrashing by JNWO.

Bitcoin is being slammed by JNWO like Fuckerberg's Max Bitcoin Goat sacrifice.

Two things can stop bitcoin, in my opinion:

1. :arrow: Shutting down the internet
2. :arrow: The enemy buying all that remains of it, if they can manage that.

Otherwise, one should be careful of not buying into their centralised cryptocurrency they want to plan to beat Bitcoin, as it was advised already, I think. I think the coins that are safest right now are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Eth looks absolutely wonderful, like our Merkabas. Again, emphasis on "I think".

Another thing to note is not to take financial advice from billionaires who are actually psyops agents and thus did not really do anything really to earn what they, but only had it handed it down to themselves and sob stories made to make them look credible. Zuckerberg, Buffet, Gates, Bezos... all these kikes. Instead, look for real Gentiles and verify that they are actually self-made, not psyops agents. Those are the people you should take advice from. I'm not going to name anyone specifically, as I am not a telemarketer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back