Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Sampson Option-When Jews fall

AgniCosmos

I was reading https://www.joyofsatan.org/SLIB/666BlackSun/Israel_Threat.html, an article about the Jews willingness to use nukes on any any enemy that threatens them.

Samson is a figure who basically suicide bombed some gentile to deaths as a last effort before death (probably where Muslims learnt the behaviour).

This honestly seems so in line with everything I know about Jews.

It made me think, when SS/Satan reclaim earth won't the Jews attempt to like nuke earth to extinction or even planet bust the earth.

Sure at that point Satan will revive us, but we might all (or almost all) have to die once when the Jews nuke us. If we're really unlucky the earth actually might be planet busted and we'll have to live elsewhere.

What are your thoughts, will the Jews Samson? Will we all experience at least one physical death? Maybe planet bust?

Or anything else really.

I think the Gods have ways to handle this. As far as I know the Gods made it clear that this time around the enemy is done compleatily and we will get out of this situation, if we keep fighting spiritualy like we are doing.

Pretty sure that requires some back up curses to work. In the sermon on the warfare schedule Cobra implied as far as I saw that Either our update coming will work to remove this and make it not possible to happen or what we are doing right now is removing this as an option for the enemy.

The thing is though the reptilians are not going to come down and start bombing the earth either. Too many civilizations are backing us up including according to a sermon one quite near to us. They are not going to chance it and spark a full scale war with the Gods I don't think.

If they do anyways fuck I don't know what to say I am hoping with dedicated SS at least we get to incarnate somewhere but hopefully not another planet taken over by the enemy.

In fact Some of us probably did that already.

I am guessing some people who were on Phaeton or Mars are here and maybe even on these groups. I don't know this or much about it but it makes sense that is what would happen.

The jews aren't going to kill our planet. Don't even entertain such thoughts.

I think the Gods would interfere if it got to them opting for this. From what i know they keep the trigger buttons close and are not on an up to date computer system that can be hijacked or hacked. No buttons for nukes are, even in the USA. they are kept in a briefcase close to the president. It would take some serious and tedious infiltration for one of ours to get close to those triggers to disarm them completely. We would literally need the grid completely down or nearly 100% for one, as this along with the iron grid, as someone else also stated, is a manifestation of the hebrew tetragrammaton. In short, when the jews fall, there will be no sampson option one way or another as a result of RTRs and tetra and if need be intervention from the Gods. The reversal of all hebrew filth is taking down everything they have piece by piece which can, and is manifesting on the astral and physical in different ways.

Jews do not have kabbalistic backing to pull off such things. Also Gods can intervene in such a way most people would be like "what".

Shadowcat said:
I think the Gods would interfere if it got to them opting for this. From what i know they keep the trigger buttons close and are not on an up to date computer system that can be hijacked or hacked. No buttons for nukes are, even in the USA. they are kept in a briefcase close to the president. It would take some serious and tedious infiltration for one of ours to get close to those triggers to disarm them completely. We would literally need the grid completely down or nearly 100% for one, as this along with the iron grid, as someone else also stated, is a manifestation of the hebrew tetragrammaton. In short, when the jews fall, there will be no sampson option one way or another as a result of RTRs and tetra and if need be intervention from the Gods. The reversal of all hebrew filth is taking down everything they have piece by piece which can, and is manifesting on the astral and physical in different ways.

I have seen a couple stories on UFO stuff where they talk about how UFO ships can disable nukes.
https://youtu.be/VgziDyPSUog
This is just one of them.

Seems like this Samson option may be the reason they are testing this sometimes.

It was stated in a sermon several civilizations were worried about the earth being destroyed for whatever reason (possibly because it would send some of the planets in our solar system crashing into theirs)

So I think this Samson option is not going to happen.

AgniCosmos said:
I was reading https://www.joyofsatan.org/SLIB/666BlackSun/Israel_Threat.html, an article about the Jews willingness to use nukes on any any enemy that threatens them.

Samson is a figure who basically suicide bombed some gentile to deaths as a last effort before death (probably where Muslims learnt the behaviour).

It made me think, when SS/Satan reclaim earth won't the Jews attempt to like nuke earth to extinction or even planet bust the earth.

Sure at that point Satan will revive us, but we might all (or almost all) have to die once when the Jews nuke us. If we're really unlucky the earth actually might be planet busted and we'll have to live elsewhere.

What are your thoughts, will the Jews Samson? Will we all experience at least one physical death? Maybe planet bust?

Or anything else really.

You should consider the possibility that nukes don't exist and are simply a hoax/lie in order to keep the public in a constant state of fear.

Jew said:
Better listen to us goyum and do everything we say or we blow your planet up with all are nukes. We need to tax 100% of your money next year in order to fight the next imaginary boogeyman/caveman that are trying to acquire nukes and blow you to smithereens. And while we're at it surrender what little freedoms you have left so we can protect you. [insert jew laugh]

Crippler said:
AgniCosmos said:

Or anything else really.

You should consider the possibility that nukes don't exist and are simply a hoax/lie in order to keep the public in a constant state of fear.

Jew said:
Better listen to us goyum and do everything we say or we blow your planet up with all are nukes. We need to tax 100% of your money next year in order to fight the next imaginary boogeyman/caveman that are trying to acquire nukes and blow you to smithereens. And while we're at it surrender what little freedoms you have left so we can protect you. [insert jew laugh]

I have considered the possibility of nukes being a hoax for real, as Jews hardly invent anything seriously themselves and Hitler did not have nukes (which I found super suspicious), but I thought that Nukes were officially recognised as real by HP Maxine and HP CC etc...

Do you have any proof that SS members commonly deny nukes (especially the HPs).

AgniCosmos said:
Crippler said:
AgniCosmos said:

Or anything else really.

Jew said:

I have considered the possibility of nukes being a hoax for real, as Jews hardly invent anything seriously themselves and Hitler did not have nukes (which I found super suspicious), but I thought that Nukes were officially recognised as real by HP Maxine and HP CC etc...

It's bullshit... they do exist, just look at what they did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Crippler said:
AgniCosmos said:

Or anything else really.

Jew said:

This whole premise is kind of dumb. Nukes have been even used before and tested. There is plenty of documentation on this. The official stance in Satanism was that Nuclear technology is reptilian in nature and nukes are not a good form of weapon. I personally think the same about fossel fuels btw it's not good and is a reptilian technology.

AgniCosmos said:
Crippler said:
AgniCosmos said:

Or anything else really.

Jew said:

Unlike most on this forum, I don't worship the HPs and everything they say. They are not perfect and everything they say is not automatic gospel truth. They seem do a great job at trying to post the truth to the best of their knowledge but again they are not perfect. I have no idea what the common believe is about nukes on this forum is, I'm not a sheeple follower and never will be, and again common knowledge on the forum doesn't automatically make it correct.

Bill Cooper said:
Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research.

I can't prove whether or not nukes exist and neither can anyone on this forum, but what I do know is that they routinely use deception to promote that such things exist. The use of fake photos, videos, promotion of such ideas in movies(run by jews), in the media(run by jews) leads me to believe that they don't exist and are used as scare tactics to keep the public in a constant state of fear.

Aquarius said:
It's bullshit... they do exist, just look at what they did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Yeah and look H&K now. 2 modern and thriving cities where life can exist that are completely back to normal. Now look at Chernobyl. A complete wasteland where only mutated life can exist.

Nuclear power and energy is real but nuclear weapons probably aren’t. All of the supposed nuclear tests done done in the 50’s would have radiated the entire earth so much that it would be uninhabitable. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were likely just large firebombs.

Aquarius said:
AgniCosmos said:
Crippler said:

And planes flew into the world trade centers and were the real reason they came down.(LOLOLOLOL)
Look at my photo evidence.
The-second-plane-flies-in-001.jpg

rubble-site-World-Trade-Center-New-York-September-11-2001.jpg

Here is a picture of a plane proving without a doubt that it was a plane and the next proves that a plane was the reason for the collapse.

Your being greatly deceived whether you realize it or not.

AgniCosmos said:
Hitler did not have nukes (which I found super suspicious)

They did have nukes and nuclear reactor testing albeit when it came to energy it was less advanced. Germany was more for free-energy technology or renewable resources like recycling and whatnot.

But it's believed by some historical revisionists that not only did the Germans posses nuclear fuses but also devices.

Hitler WAS aghast at such weapons akin to his blinding by chemical weapons but was not bothered by the research perhaps something good could come out of it.

According to what I researched and read YEARS ago. Sometime in very late-1942/early 1943 the first nuclear device ever by modern humans was tested in Libya according to some Bedouins they noticed a strange mushroom shaped cloud far away. From what's been mentioned it ties in with nuclear devices and not simply a very large conventional explosive device.

As for other times in the Polish forest a SADM was detonated. SADM = Sub-atomic demolition munition i.e. a harbor buster like the 2020 Lebanon sub-nuclear bombing by Israel's IAF using a Delilah device. I believe the Germans may have detonated one more device although I'm not familiar with it. Those are the only two scenarios I recall reading Libya and Poland.

As for nuclear fuses it's believed that one of the reasons why the allies expedited the attack on Germany was to steal the fuses, reverse engineer them and use them for little boy and fat man. With fat man being more powerful as it's an implosion device rather than a gun type. The Germans were very far ahead in nuclear fuse technologies kinda similar to their infra-red proximity fuses for their anti-aircraft cannons, i.e. night vision fuses. Which begs the question how long they've been using them since the R.A.F. suffered a 50% redline death count. According to what I studied at least half the the bombers England sent against Germany were shot down by the Axis Germany so that means a redline death at least every bombing run was redlined which should have stopped all night bombing and even day bombings but with jews they kvetched incessantly goyim are meant to die, goyim are meant to be in perpetual war. So the allies were forced no matter what to bomb Germany to submission.

In the future when the things improve I'm sure a lot of people are gonna be shocked just how far Germany was in Nuclear development. Which begs the question about axis Japan. It seems Japan wasn't as lucky as Germany having the Gods assistance but non-the less they were powerful to a degree. Kinda begs the question how occultically supported was Japan.

Japan has some interesting things and even improved on German concepts like the Me163 Komet improved to be the Suisuie(Katana sound slicing the air). The Japanese had their own advancement and their own aspects similar to their microwave weapon technologies and other modifications in reality the Japanese innovated but also improved on existing concepts for example Japan modernized themselves using Western and World aspects during the break out of their isolation. But in reality Japan was in desperate need of advancement as they shut themselves down too far still even with the little itty bitty time Japan had to modernize themselves they sure as hell did it quickly and effectively one of the reasons why the Japanese won a lot of battles in the 10s, 20s, 30s even the Russo-Sino war of '05 surprised the World.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Aquarius said:
Yeah and look H&K now. 2 modern and thriving cities where life can exist that are completely back to normal. Now look at Chernobyl. A complete wasteland where only mutated life can exist.

Nuclear power and energy is real but nuclear weapons probably aren’t. All of the supposed nuclear tests done done in the 50’s would have radiated the entire earth so much that it would be uninhabitable. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were likely just large firebombs.
Give me any good reason other than skepticism that nuclear bombs don't exist. Other than a topyoftheabyss kind of reason.

Aquarius said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Aquarius said:

Give me any good reason other than skepticism that nuclear bombs don't exist. Other than a topyoftheabyss kind of reason.

The nuclear bombs are real. The Japanese testified that when the bombs exploded, there was a big, short, powerful light.

Since I replied about the nuclear device Germany had tested.

I will state this I don't know where I read this or from whom the member was. But one prominent member replied to HP.Cobra's sermon on the planet that broke out of Kosher supervision in our backyard.

There is a planet that WAS under the jews control for either a humanoid or extra-terrestrial race. No idea HP.Cobra never mentioned the race nor species but potentially could be another human colony. He mentioned they are "cutting-edge" very advanced technologies. Apparently they broke out recently from kosher supervision. No idea how or what no mentioning my guess is they slaughtered the kosher trick species.

Someone replied IF the JNWO tries the funniest look at a doomsday scenario with nuclear annihilation. That civilization has permission to interfere in our affairs and work with humanity. I assume it's fair to state underground Nordic's and civilizations of Satan along with Aldebaran Nordics can come in as well and help Humanity break out. Obviously I assume if Satan has his way it's in the next two decades with the armada coming in. But 20 years is a LONG time for us humans and unfortunately not everything is under our control the enemy still has a strong grasp on our reality. Along with all the retarded people who seem to be in lalaland living a dream and not a reality demoralized acting as useful idiots.

I'm not 100% and it feels like I'm making shit up which sounds bad as it sounds like I'm lying but I SWEAR I read that in one of the sermons posted in response to HP.Cobra's sermon.

Gear88 said:
Since I replied about the nuclear device Germany had tested.

I will state this I don't know where I read this or from whom the member was. But one prominent member replied to HP.Cobra's sermon on the planet that broke out of Kosher supervision in our backyard.

There is a planet that WAS under the jews control for either a humanoid or extra-terrestrial race. No idea HP.Cobra never mentioned the race nor species but potentially could be another human colony. He mentioned they are "cutting-edge" very advanced technologies. Apparently they broke out recently from kosher supervision. No idea how or what no mentioning my guess is they slaughtered the kosher trick species.

Someone replied IF the JNWO tries the funniest look at a doomsday scenario with nuclear annihilation. That civilization has permission to interfere in our affairs and work with humanity. I assume it's fair to state underground Nordic's and civilizations of Satan along with Aldebaran Nordics can come in as well and help Humanity break out. Obviously I assume if Satan has his way it's in the next two decades with the armada coming in. But 20 years is a LONG time for us humans and unfortunately not everything is under our control the enemy still has a strong grasp on our reality. Along with all the retarded people who seem to be in lalaland living a dream and not a reality demoralized acting as useful idiots.

I'm not 100% and it feels like I'm making shit up which sounds bad as it sounds like I'm lying but I SWEAR I read that in one of the sermons posted in response to HP.Cobra's sermon.

Were Mars and Phaeton enslaved with Jews as well and attempted to be borged or did the enemy just destroy them with bombs. What about the other planet humans were on that was in another solar system is that fine or was that taken over too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back