Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient temples And pyramids

Maya

The structure of an ancient temple is precisely calculated. For example, Parthenon's side pillars aren't straight. They have a slight angle, and if you expand those two imaginary lines up to the sky, they are gonna meet each other at 384403 km, which is the distance between earth and moon.
There is also a temple dedicated to Apollo Epicurius, which  rotates each year by 0°502' degrees, becoming a compass which always points to Sirius.

If you see an ancient temple from the topview, you can see what? Many pillars, looking like pins, like on a computer motherboard. They even have the same shape. It's a gigantic scale technology.

20210520-172201.png
images-4.jpg
PER-529039.jpg
1.jpg
66e5f49e4110e39f09cd1fd3061234a0c11f5508.jpg
c5fec0b3e0071c1ba3d86c5d42d567a9.jpg
Parthenon-plan-1024x576.png
36620097.jpg
Temple-of-Khonsu-drawings-e1563544385867.jpg
Olympia-Hera-Temple.jpg
c3bcac69396fcd9a0054c03301fbb6cb.jpg
cb7f8ac2ea5510d2d6d602e0d16f44ce.jpg

Pyramids and ancient temples were chip templates for directing energy, creating a grid on the sky. This earth grid was connected with all ancient points.
The pyramids were activated by the sunlight. There are pyramids all over the earth, so the sunlight hits these points non-stop, and the grid was always charging.

DSC-7442-1024x710.jpg
Temple-Asclepius-healing-1.jpg
teo-areo.jpg
bffe2941a297e3ae525b4605496af50d.jpg
aerial-view-ancient-temple-unesco-heritage-site-ayudhaya-thailand-june-top-down-wat-mahathat-ayudhay.jpg
750c81f0c2f243d408d61374c2551917.jpg
Figure5-8.jpg
images-3.jpg
20210520-172225.jpg
image1-1.jpg
ta-prohm-plan.jpg
Schema-du-complexe-funeraire-de-Kheops.jpg
image.jpg
P4LA.jpg
dabe3b6464401ac8815337fb91e1bfba.jpg
1.jpg
ikonos3pyr.gif
Aerial-view-of-Teotihuacan-in-the-front-the-Suns-Pyramid-at-the-back-you-can-observe-the-Moons-Pyram.jpg
20210520-230834.jpg

Close to many ancient temples around the world, there is usually an ancient theatre. In the theatre, many plays were played. These plays weren't just simple plays, they used to have a healing power to the audience, gushing deep emotions to the surface. This had a ritualistic process. So when the audience was watching a play, the area was full of energy. The ancient Greeks had a way to channel this energy and use it. They did this not only with plays, but with anything that would take place on the theatre. The emotions, the sounds from there, was energy. Imagine this area to be the battery on the motherboard. The battery, full of energy channelled energy to the chipsets, and they directed the energy as needed. The same happened to the theatre. The energy was channelled to the temple, and then it was directed as needed.

5-11.jpg
cc75ab5dbdcedb66875a452e4fc4c583.jpg
dodoni-1.jpg
20210520-231219.jpg

I am very interested in your article, good job!

Do you know if a HP or JoS main website has a link demonstrating this sort of content?

Just saying it would be nice to have a little more confirmation.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for this interesting post, I am smiling widely!
Especially how pyramids create an energetically grid was interesting!

Don't forget that many "kaballah pump sites" i.e. Ancient sites had colors, symbols, glyphs, and statues all over the places.

It should also be pointed out that sex = sacrosanct. As according to the Gods any temple unless a specific temple like a Mars War temple or Schwarzsonne temple(Saurauthra temple), unless it is specific to a certain need or want. Any temple built without depiction of sexual acts is considered blasphemous.

I believe a lot of the temples we have will eventually be reconstructed or destroyed by the Gods at some point. Not because they hate it but because it's in the wrong place or not perfect enough. My best guess is Satan at some point must have gone "Fuck it" let's just rebuild everything perfectly with maximum accuracy and power.

So it's possible after the stabilization phase when the Gods return slowly over time they reconstruct EVERY temple, chakra node(Ziarahs of Satan), Irminsul Pillars(Asherah Poles) etc.etc.

Anyways great post yes the connection to modern chips is interesting it's quite possible the Gods or Humans built it like this to accommodate some sort of similarity. But I wonder what the temples the Gods have are like. Since they don't manufacture our computer technology rather they are far beyond it like quantum mechanics computers.

I wonder if the Gods are so pist off they just build the most advanced temples possible and guide the World with it.

Real interesting non-the less comparison to modern computer development.

AgniCosmos said:

I am very interested in your article, good job!

Do you know if a HP or JoS main website has a link demonstrating this sort of content?

Just saying it would be nice to have a little more confirmation.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you. I don't think there is any link demonstrating something related to this. That's why I added so many pictures, so that I show as best as possible the similarities.

NinRick said:

Thank you, I'm very interested in ancient civilizations, and lately I try to learn as much as possible, in order to come to some conclusions that the enemy is hiding from us.

Gear88 said:
Don't forget that many "kaballah pump sites" i.e. Ancient sites had colors, symbols, glyphs, and statues all over the places.

It should also be pointed out that sex = sacrosanct. As according to the Gods any temple unless a specific temple like a Mars War temple or Schwarzsonne temple(Saurauthra temple), unless it is specific to a certain need or want. Any temple built without depiction of sexual acts is considered blasphemous.

I believe a lot of the temples we have will eventually be reconstructed or destroyed by the Gods at some point. Not because they hate it but because it's in the wrong place or not perfect enough. My best guess is Satan at some point must have gone "Fuck it" let's just rebuild everything perfectly with maximum accuracy and power.

So it's possible after the stabilization phase when the Gods return slowly over time they reconstruct EVERY temple, chakra node(Ziarahs of Satan), Irminsul Pillars(Asherah Poles) etc.etc.

Anyways great post yes the connection to modern chips is interesting it's quite possible the Gods or Humans built it like this to accommodate some sort of similarity. But I wonder what the temples the Gods have are like. Since they don't manufacture our computer technology rather they are far beyond it like quantum mechanics computers.

I wonder if the Gods are so pist off they just build the most advanced temples possible and guide the World with it.

Real interesting non-the less comparison to modern computer development.

Thank you. I agree that the Gods will reconstruct all temples, cause all of them are partially or totally destroyed by the enemy. I honestly believe that the location of each temple, pyramid etc is really the key. In the ancient times, the people were more open and more advanced than we are today. They knew exactly where they should build temples, pyramids and everything. The fact that we today don't have the knowledge and we are more lethargic spiritually, it doesn't mean they were too back then. It is not a coincidence that on top of many ancient temples the enemy has built churches. Every chosen location has a reason behind. They didn't perceive the world only as we do today, but from high above.
Oh I'd love to see a temple the Gods have. Must be beyond imagination.

Maya said:
NinRick said:

Thank you, I'm very interested in ancient civilizations, and lately I try to learn as much as possible, in order to come to some conclusions that the enemy is hiding from us.
I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy the youtube channel called: "mystery history".

Aquarius said:
Maya said:
NinRick said:

Oh thank you for the suggestion, I'll definitely check it out.

Maya said:
Aquarius said:
Maya said:

The guy also talks about how (((they))) are trying to hide our past and how researchers get defunded because they go against the money-making narrative.
He doesn't mention jews, rather money interests, but I wonder if he knows about them, spamming links on his videos would be very beneficial.

Aquarius said:
Maya said:
Aquarius said:

The guy also talks about how (((they))) are trying to hide our past and how researchers get defunded because they go against the money-making narrative.
He doesn't mention jews, rather money interests, but I wonder if he knows about them, spamming links on his videos would be very beneficial.

I've noticed this in such researches. For sure, when there is a new discovery, and anything that can alter the history kikes have served us as true and real, (((they))) try to cover it so that nobody finds out about it.
Researchers who love their job and are really trying to find the truth, know who tries to cover these.
Funds come from specific organizations, and researchers know the people behind them. When (((they))) want to cover something or they want to sell what the researchers have found, they stop the funding all of a sudden, and usually they say that nothing was found or they say undefined excuses, and after a while the researchers talk openly for what they had trully found, and for sure it isn't the easiest thing to talk about cause the (((funders))) don't want it revealed.

Many years now they do this pattern cause (((they))) want the history to remain as they have wrote it.
Although nowadays many people have the decent logic to understand that history isn't as we all know it, like for example that the pyramids weren't built by slaves.

I remember my father showing me this when I was a little kid. Thank you for reminding me, great post!

Does anyone think that the designs of computer motherboards and the components on them, and ither similar things, possibly are not deliberate, that it is innate, unconscious, Natural inclination to design things in such ways? This possibly because of the way bits and pieces connect together and energy (electricity) flows through things? The jew is unimaginative, as we can see in its "art" and media and things, and we know it is a parasite, so I certainly do wonder. To strengthen my wondering or argument - the Brain looks like the Cosmos, so...

FancyMancy said:
Does anyone think that the designs of computer motherboards and the components on them, and ither similar things, possibly are not deliberate, that it is innate, unconscious, Natural inclination to design things in such ways? This possibly because of the way bits and pieces connect together and energy (electricity) flows through things? The jew is unimaginative, as we can see in its "art" and media and things, and we know it is a parasite, so I certainly do wonder. To strengthen my wondering or argument - the Brain looks like the Cosmos, so...

This could be a pattern of energy transmission from an advanced civilization, and probably the enemy uses it in many other forms, but yes the enemy has stole everything from us, so why not this one too.

Maya said:
FancyMancy said:

This could be a pattern of energy transmission from an advanced civilization, and probably the enemy uses it in many other forms, but yes the enemy has stole everything from us, so why not this one too.
Yeah, I recall the formerly-subtle things the jew puts in media, things which are clues as to the jew's way. (See my replies about sci fi; search my posts for Star Trek, Stargate and Futurama.) This could also be a deliberate way that the jew hides in plain sight, by putting the very types of patterns and blueprints of things right in our faces, and lolling at the fact that we had no idea what they were for i.e. like in the temples, etc.

FancyMancy said:

It's no surprise but considering that we had to basically re-create everything from (((THEIR))) perspective. In other words current computers i.e. classical computers just plain suck compared to quantum computers.

Had the enemy never attacked perhaps we'd not have to go through the slow as hell cycle of going through these crappy computer and crappy upgradatus operandus. Like smartphones every year or two years upgrade to the latest non-sense. Even buying a brand new total computing system(mobo, CPU, GPU etc.etc.) makes you outdated within a few months maybe nearing a year. And with everyone mass buying everything for mining crypto it seems everything is stagnating. Like Tim Pool mentioned not everyone has a new computer nor PS5 we are running out of computers and chips. Even laptop manufacturers are struggling to meet demand.

With the Gods we'd probably be provided with the best of the best and taught the ways of the Gods in computing. As we delved into computing. Like Hp.Cobra mentioned a recent while back in one of his sermons before the enemy attack our civilization was just starting technologically at about 1700s area just before train technology.

For example just recently they mentioned quantum leaps as slow as 100microseconds. About as fast as an OLED response time operating at about 10,000Hz.

I expect as the future rolls out the shekelberging and shekelsteining of every insignificant technological invention. Imagine a quantum computer, awesome, now imagine it with the berging and steining the new Quantum XL3747 instead of 100microseconds it's 10microseconds(100,000Hz). Oy vey goyim buy, buy, buy replace, buy, buy, buy.

I also wonder about the Gods technology and the use of what I like to call CPB, Crystalline Printed Board. Kinda like the chip used in the Halo series particularly beginning of Halo 1 when S-117 inserts a crystalline like device into the back of his neck to insert Cortana to interact with the AI.

Use of crystals/crystalline and circuitry. Of course with FET, Free-Energy Technologies, as well as instant transmission with no transmission time in between. Plus the best part is we wouldn't suffer storage issues nor storage times. For example current SSDs can take 30-80-150 years to wear out depending on it's use. But storing it for cold storage requires a connection to an electrical channel as the SSD can lose or wear out the charge after a few years nearing a decade.

I always feel especially someone with older computers and older stuff that despite being useful and still fine no need to upgrade not like I use the computer for gaming or heavy computation. That at some point it'll wear out and I need to build this ecosystem of storage and be on top of everything micromanage so many things. When if we had Gods technology we'd be in position to not suffer all this non-sense companies build all this redundant storage and whatnot.

I feel current humanity is just buy a computer, use it, throw it away after a few cycles of use and not upgrade or some upgrade and then start the same bullshit again. If we had the best of the best people probably wouldn't be wasting so much money on just about every shekelberging upgrade there is. It's never ending, all just to recover some R&D engineering development. Smartphones are the best example of this disposable computers or Apple computers like Jobs wanted it, just an expensive throw away computer, replaced every handful of years.

If we think about it from a certain perspective ancient temples just seem like giant wave propagation machines. They have various aspects to procure a certain effect i.e. Martian Temple or Venus Temple or Schwarzsonne temple. Perhaps if someone studied ancient monuments with Electrical Engineering in mind. They'd notice a pattern.

Maya said:
Aquarius said:

This reminds me of the "Stick of Enki" (I really don't know how it's called in English, I just translated how I found it in Spanish "El bastón de Enki"). This was an artifact like a stick found in sumeria, and it appears to be a 5000 year old object. This artifact is copper coated, its interior is made to be an electrical conductor. The thing is that when they came from the excavation where they found it with the discovery. Nobody knows what happens with the Stick, the object "disappears" and nobody knows where it is.

Maya said:
NinRick said:

And to imagine, what remains standing is such a small part of what used to exist.

Larissa666 said:
Maya said:
NinRick said:

And to imagine, what remains standing is such a small part of what used to exist.
Don't worry, there's still a lot that is hidden to the eyes.
Underground.

ValentineCHL said:
Maya said:
Aquarius said:
This reminds me of the "Stick of Enki" (I really don't know how it's called in English, I just translated how I found it in Spanish "El bastón de Enki"). This was an artifact like a stick found in sumeria, and it appears to be a 5000 year old object. This artifact is copper coated, its interior is made to be an electrical conductor. The thing is that when they came from the excavation where they found it with the discovery. Nobody knows what happens with the Stick, the object "disappears" and nobody knows where it is.

This is a great example. The enemy is hiding from us our own legacy and history, and on top of that, many times the enemy is even making money out of our own treasures.

Aquarius said:
Larissa666 said:
Maya said:

Don't worry, there's still a lot that is hidden to the eyes.
Underground.

And we shall create many more one day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back