Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing the Soul - Today

Academic Scholar said:
Lydia said:
Victory of satan said:
Hi Lydia, thanks for everything you do. I wanted to ask you something. Is it possible to do one big working to be free from every problem of the soul? If it is, what affirmation can I use and how many repetitions of munka should I do? The fact is that I don't know exactly what and how many problems does my soul have. I really want to advance spiritually and I want to be free from every spiritual problem.

Thank you
Hail satan

To be honest, I tried this, I combined Ansuz and Uruz for 108 reps I think, and it didn't do the job. From my experience, it is necessary to focus on a specific problem. Or maybe it did help to loosen things up to make it easier for following workings, but I can't say for sure.

I've done a lot of these workings over the years, and it just takes time, persistence, and consistency.

If you don't know exactly what problems you have, ask yourself that while in meditation. I find using the Satanama mantra very helpful for this, just think of your question, then vibrate this mantra and the answer will come to you. You can ask your GD for guidance as well of course :)

Also, something I need to remind people, due to a few questions in personal emails: This working can amplify the thing you are trying to remove, for a while before it clears out. So, if you have money problems, and you do this working, you can experience even more finances problems for a week or two, but you need to stick with it and know that it will clear out. This is just the karma rising to the surface before it is removed. Don't stop the working, just keep at it, plow through, and you will soon see improvements :)

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Is not easy but is worth it, for anyone who starts do not stop it, and those who haven't yet is not too late to do so.
Exactly :)
Awhile ago one veteran SS told me this affirmation for the freeing of the soul working is more general but might take longer: "My soul is totally and completely free from any and all past errors and delusions." 9x or multiples of 9.

@VictoryofSatan You can find your specific soul problems/karma in your astrology chart. HP Hooded Cobra and Lydia do astrology readings. I remember Lydia's site for her astrology readings but I don't know if she still does them (?).

@Lydia Thank you for the Satanama tip, I'll try that!
"My soul is totally and completely free from any and all past errors and delusions." 9x or multiples of 9."
Does this work? Even if it takes a long time I will stick to it, I want to start this ritual on the 28th of this month.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back