Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Food supply issues possibly coming

Karnonnos

I am not giving dire predictions, but whistleblowers are saying there are governnmental incentives (1.5x crop value) to burn crops everywhere. There are also reports of Argentina banning beef exports.

This is probably to prepare for the vegan agenda. Keep an eye out for this.

That is interesting me and my girlfriend suddenly were thinking about stocking up on more stuff the last couple days. Also Lunar eclipse hits the USA Ascendant Descendant axis exactly along with Uranus I don't say I know what that will do for sure cause I don't but be prepared. This might mean a sudden change in situation for good or bad or sudden social unrest.

I won't say for sure something is going to happen soon but I think it might.

Oh and yeah I am aware that not everyone here is in the USA but if there is an economy problem or social unrest or collapse that might cause problems elsewhere. So I added that info anyways.

Yeah Jews are pushing the vegan/vegetarian malnourishment agenda.

Be careful with 'whistle-blowers', especially if they are members of the united nations government - think fake 'real' alien psy-ops.

There are a number of reasons why Jews may burn crops, least of all to create a food shortage they can exploit for money or power.

Its all about making it hard for average gentile to survive, let alone resist.

Just don't be to scared by whistle-blowers and prepare generally in whatever way you can for what they will throw at as next, especially not giving kosher media a second of your time is important.

Karnonnos said:
I am not giving dire predictions, but whistleblowers are saying there are governnmental incentives (1.5x crop value) to burn crops everywhere. There are also reports of Argentina banning beef exports.

This is probably to prepare for the vegan agenda. Keep an eye out for this.
Where is this "everywhere" excactly?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back