Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protests Erupt Worldwide in Support of Palestine

Invictus

All over the world, protests are ongoing in support of Palestine. The muslim invaders that the jews invited over to Europe, have now (hilariously) turned against them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYjepe8uVeo

Even in the US recently, in New York City and elsewhere, the "woke" mob the jews created, are actively protesting against them. Their own monster wants to tear them apart.

This is wonderful news, in our efforts to free this world from this parasite that has been leeching off of Humanity for thousands of years. Our war efforts bearing fruit before our very eyes.

Things are about to get much wilder. Hold on to your seats.

The sort of meme where they are digging Europe's demographic grave but in reality they are creating their own grave, is a nice one.

When they were bringing the invasion into Europe, as one French Rabbi said [one of my documentaries shows this nutcase] the plan was for the Muslim mobs to start civil war against "Christians", ie as the jews refer as a slang term for White Europeans [to add insult to injury for replacing our Paganism].

Now it appears the meme is going out of the window, as everyone will be focusing on Israel from now on.

After the region is safe and the criminal state of Israel is brought to justice, then, these people will be prompted in a nice way to return to their homelands by the Native Europeans, and they will live in peace in their region, and we in ours.

It's actually a freak show to see that Arabs in Europe are more aware of Israel than the natives are, but Arabs will bring more enlightenment to this inside Europe than your average leftist cuck, so temporarily, this seems to be going pretty well.

The level of cucking and authoritarian jewish control inside Europe, that impedes Europeans who can't speak, disallows anything.

At least people from the Middle East can, shows everything that is wrong currently in Europe. Eventually the tide will reverse.

Eventually Europeans seeing it might be like "Oh Shit, we may actually need to protest that thing, you know, this shit that is trying to destroy Europe maybe?"

Wonderful news indeed! Their shit karma is finally biting them in the ass. Pissreal has done everything in their power to quell palestinian resistance and justify complete take over, ranging from violence, to complete and utter lies from jewish propaganda to get them to "assimilate".

I look forward to our warfare efforts finally ridding present day canaan and the rest of the world for that matter from their filth after thousands of years being the same old song from the enemy.

I live to get to see the Israel so many people were so in favor of just 10 years ago probably be destroyed soon. This is great.

I see plenty of idiots with "I am with Jew" written on their profile pictures on jewbook. Yeah, jews have influence over the media and they pay people to defend then online, but damn. This level of idiotism is killing me.

Anyway it's great that other people with more than two brain cells are waking up. Seeing jews getting into a conflict like that really sparks joy, especially after using 22nd necronomicon name on them ahahhahaha
I have a feeling they will be too busy solving this problem and current RTRs will be fatal.

Also this situation may come in hand for us. We may use this opportunity to inspire people join the spirital warfare, we just need to target the right audience. I hope the right people will see this part and coordinate their internet warfare accordingly

Canada is also starting to speak out against what pissrael is doing and condemning the government's actions to what even the government admits is wrong.

'Very disappointed with Canada's response': Palestine-Israel turmoil exposes Canada's 'empty both sides approach,' expert says
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/palestine-israel-canada-trudeau-statement-violence-gaza-west-bank-sheikh-jarrah-192955191.html

The irony of the ignorant and clueless American Left that vastly outnumber the ones who pay attention to politics and voting with their emotions to get biden in now, for the most part, are going to support the Arabs/muslims on this one. HP Hooded Cobra said this would happen that the enemies own army they brainwashed would turn on them and we're only seeing the beginning of this.

But I do love the BS coming from this shitshow. On YouTube I get recommendations for "Live Feed Open Warfare in Israel!". When watched it's a continuous loop of...absolutely nothing...or the same shot of some red spots in the sky that we're told are the "Iron Dome" anti-missiles. The phoniness is off the scale. The Gods curse these bastards....

fucking jew's i was watching news about what they are doing and all of us know by now so i won't go into that so as i was watching a new's clip i saw this palestine father with two small childern get hit with firefighters water hose. they were just trying to get home they went doing anything wrong the small girl just crying her heart out and to top it all off they are kicking people from homes they built. anyone i don't care you are does that to childern i hope they get ran over by a truck and die . it's about time jews got what is coming to them i thank satan for that and it would be a matter of time that the monster the jews made turn on them it allways happens.

hail
satan

This is nothing compared to when their programs of deception and enslavement, xianism, islam and communism will be exposed and removed.

They tried to divide the Arabs and make them fight each other with abraham's lying and bullying agreement but they failed.

I once saw an extremely offensive and hateful jewish news story in which jews mocked Arabs, claiming that Arabs have a mission, referring in a sneaky way to Arabs under islam falling to their knees to pray to the giant jewish chip.

Left wing has tried to take over this Pro Palestine thing that much its sheer communists peddling it.

Why?

Im like the only Uk Right wing if this spectrum still exists that supports palestine apart from maybe David Myatt he took it an extra step :lol: :lol:

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

For those living in muslim countries, this is a great opportunity. In muslim countries like where i live in, already every single person around is filled with hate and anger for israel and jews.

Simple questions or statements works wonders. Such as "so Hitler was right about the jews huh?" or "don't you wish that Hitler won the war? Cos if he did, there would be no israel now."

I read somewhere on the forum about a speech Hitler gave regarding the palestinian people. If someone can direct me to that speech, it would be of immense help right now. This is the best time to plant seeds. We all need to take full advantage, especially for Satanists living in muslim countries.

I am in doubt here. What is good about Palestinians? Aren't they muslims? Aren't they islam? Therefore, aren't they our enemies as well? So, why celebrate other countries defending Palestine them but instead let them destroy each other (pissrael and palestine) and so destroy two birds with one shot?

Though, it is great the world is exposing the jews, it can be a double sharp blade, I think.

And, what about the children? I mean jewish children. Maxine said many times that children are sacred and I've been meaning to ask if this include jewish, muslim and xian children, dying too in this conflict.

Maybe HP Master Cobra could enlighten me?

Hail Father Satan Lucifer and His Glorious Demons Forever!

In this case, what goes around comes around.

That awkward and ironic moment when the Jews' own monstrosity goes back to devour them. When the grave meant for another, turns out to be their own. When the mask is too cracked to be placed back on again.

Lol. The Jew begins to stutter when their lies have been discovered.
The Jew begins to shudder when they catch their name reserved on the "potter". *Flushing sounds*

This is absolutely amazing. I am so fucking pleased! I am wowed by this, but it really shouldn't be a surprise, after all. Fuck me, I can't wait until 2024-or-so gets here! I am 1) metaphorically going to be stood atop a hill watching "israel" burn with a cleansing fire to restore Palestine, and at the same time 2) literally going to be seeing, as I am seeing now, Humans actually knowing and understanding important things about this - and then more; much, much more. I am elated at seeing this. As "israel" falls, so will soon follow all other evils.

So I'm aware of the worldwide protest of how Israel is treating and has been treating the Palestinians.

But....

I'm surprised we aren't talking about the worldwide protest of the cv19 vaccine! It happened on May 15th. So many countries and cities around the world. No media coverage at all.

Blue said:
I am in doubt here. What is good about Palestinians? Aren't they muslims? Aren't they islam? Therefore, aren't they our enemies as well? So, why celebrate other countries defending Palestine them but instead let them destroy each other (pissrael and palestine) and so destroy two birds with one shot?

Though, it is great the world is exposing the jews, it can be a double sharp blade, I think.

And, what about the children? I mean jewish children. Maxine said many times that children are sacred and I've been meaning to ask if this include jewish, muslim and xian children, dying too in this conflict.

You are correct in pointing out the fact that the Arabs/Africans (not just Palestinians) in Europe are still an issue, due to the fact that many of them are muslim, and their original programing was to cause a civil war against the native Europeans, and eliminate the white race.

The reason why I said these protests were "wonderful news" is because, firstly, it shows that the monsters the jews created are united against them. Their plans have backfired.

Also, it shifts the world's focus on israel and their actions. This is prime time for spiritual warfare and internet activism. Additionally, these protests can benefit us in the political sphere.

After the jewish pest is dealt with, the remaining Arabs and Africans in Europe that posed as "refugees" will have no excuse to not return to their homelands.

As for your question on "what about the poor jewish children".... Since you seem new, I'll just say: study the JoS website and the sermons found there and here.

In short, jews are a biological weapon made to destroy us. Stop having sympathy for the weapon. Do you sympathize with a virus?

SigTyr said:
I see plenty of idiots with "I am with Jew" written on their profile pictures on jewbook. Yeah, jews have influence over the media and they pay people to defend then online, but damn. This level of idiotism is killing me.

Anyway it's great that other people with more than two brain cells are waking up. Seeing jews getting into a conflict like that really sparks joy, especially after using 22nd necronomicon name on them ahahhahaha
I have a feeling they will be too busy solving this problem and current RTRs will be fatal.

Also this situation may come in hand for us. We may use this opportunity to inspire people join the spirital warfare, we just need to target the right audience. I hope the right people will see this part and coordinate their internet warfare accordingly

Why do you sometimes imply people should do stuff that is destructive anyways. You said 22nd necronomicon name ok unless someone is really advanced and asks the Gods we don't know how to use these safely. It would be hard to impossible for most people to cleanse the residual energy off. It's been stated no one should use the Necromicon for destructive rituals or curses.

Blue said:
Jewish children are racially jewish. This is forever a part of their genetics. All jews have alien souls and are genetically programmed to undermine and destroy Gentile civilization. They aren't sacred in the same way as our children.

Xian and Muslim children are Gentiles who are following a lie. Without the jewish influence and spells over the world, the lies will collapse on their own, and these sacred Gentile children and their families will see the truth plainly and follow Satan.

StyleCoin said:
This is just the beginning, our rtr has destroyed several plans of the globalists.

Not globalists call them what they really are and that's JEWS any person ive noticed in my experience that calls them globalists instead of what they are, and that's filthy jews, is usually a jew or a collaborator with the jew just thought I'd say something about that

Blue said:

No jew is sacred. Jewish children grow up to enslave the world. I know a half jew his father was jewish and his mother gentile. He has a sister who is completely gentile. The mother devorced the gentile father and had a child with the jew. The half jew tormented his sister growing up to the point they had to take him away from her.
My point is jews stay jews even if they are only children. Its in their dna to do horrible things to us.
To be honest if i found a baby jew in a basket drifting down a river,i will leave it and hope a crocodile does not choke on its bones.

Jews are not human. We must remember that, all of us because the day is going to come when Satan really gives them what they deserve and then We must not feel sorry for them at all because if we do they will rise up again and try and destroy us.

Blue said:

They are Gentiles, they have been cursed by the Enemy just as we all have been. Their prayers to their god are useless thanks to Our RTRs, the only threat they have against us is the Genocide of our Nations. Xianity, and Islam and all programs OF THE ENEMY, are OF THE ENEMY.

Yes I strongly dislike seeing these retarded Xians in my Nation. But I do not wish for death upon any population of Gentiles, especially when that group of Gentiles has been FIGHTING AGAINST JEWS.

Jews are not human, and that includes their children.

As for your question on "what about the poor jewish children".... Since you seem new, I'll just say: study the JoS website and the sermons found there and here.

In short, jews are a biological weapon made to destroy us. Stop having sympathy for the weapon. Do you sympathize with a virus?

As to the quote above by Invictus. My friend, I am not new at all and I have extensively read all material, videos, MP3s and practiced hundreds of hours of meditations, rituals and so forth during my years devoted to Father Satan and the Demons. In fact I have read maybe a lot more than many since it was me who translated into Spanish hundreds of pages for the "Alegría de Enki" website. This was long ago. I cannot do translations no more.

Please note that the adjective "poor" (referring to jewish children) was written by you, not me. If they are NOT something, is "poor". I do not sympathize with any jew at all and I want all of them destroyed for ever and ever. Neither I sympathize with a virus. I just want to continue doing my job for Satan the right way and I believe any question is valid in this forum, provided made with due respect. At least, that is something Maxine always said.

Maybe, just maybe, a jewish baby is innocent enough and young enough as to change his religion as he grows up, it is not likely, but it is possible, and maybe, just maybe, I wanted to clear my mind about this.

Anyway, I expected this kind of answer, with such sense of rejection, and it's okay, I do not fight other Satanists, it goes against Father's will and I do not intend to fight you either or answer you with disrespect.

All I had was a doubt and I believe the right thing to do would be point me directly to the source of your answer, albeit unkind, I believe you tried to answer in good spirits. I do not have the time to go over ALL the material published during all these years.

I thank you anyway and wish Father Satan blesses you for your dedication and good intentions.

Jewish children are racially jewish. This is forever a part of their genetics. All jews have alien souls and are genetically programmed to undermine and destroy Gentile civilization. They aren't sacred in the same way as our children.

Xian and Muslim children are Gentiles who are following a lie. Without the jewish influence and spells over the world, the lies will collapse on their own, and these sacred Gentile children and their families will see the truth plainly and follow Satan.

Thank you Soaring Eagle 666

slyscorpion said:
SigTyr said:

Why do you sometimes imply people should do stuff that is destructive anyways. You said 22nd necronomicon name ok unless someone is really advanced and asks the Gods we don't know how to use these safely. It would be hard to impossible for most people to cleanse the residual energy off. It's been stated no one should use the Necromicon for destructive rituals or curses.

For the Necronomicon Runes/Glyphs/Symbols/Sigils etc.etc. you need an antidote which is far gone. Like Ol Argedco Luciftan said "We don't have the technology to use NecroRunes 21, 22, 23, 25 or whichever are the numbers of the Baneful magickal NecronRunes.

Stop posting this non-sense on the Necronomicon. It's funny 95% of these Runes are perfectly safe and you keep pumping out people should do baneful magick with them. NO it's like the Curse Israel RTR, back in 2016 we did Curse Israel and performed a ritual with hagalatz and Isa against them to bless ourselves.

Runes i.e. 24 Futhark = So safe if you improperly do it with wrong affirmation or don't clean yourself thoroughly enough it's a slap on the wrist.

Baneful Necronomicon Runes = MAJOR retarded move with huge consequences. You wish those Runes ended your life due to how bad it sticks to yourself it might even affect you in future lifetimes.

Baneful Necronomicon runes requires an antidote + cleaning + protection, focus on antidote and cleaning as MUCH as THOROUGHLY possible to remove the banefulness from yourself.

It's the same reason HP.Maxine back around late 2010 early 2011 mentioned she was gonna release the black magic magickal square but never released it. It requires an antidote to use the technology.

People the Runic Alphabet: Futhark is perfectly fine. Fellow NS/SS Y U Go crazy with black magick. Seriously SigTyr most people and even yourself or even some of our more advanced members aren't really ready for black magick.

It's one thing to perform Global Civilization Coven magick with baneful magic it's another on the personal ground level. Think before you post.

Black magic = A weapon like America's 2A do you use a pistol or revolver and shoot someone anytime they speak against you? Nope if your a lawful gun owner you use it in an emergency when it's needed. Black magick isn't nilly willy fire at any single factor it's called Justice magick for a reason. Same reasons the Gods probably don't allow each other and teach to fight each other with black magick well unless their training maybe they have ways of teaching black magic or something you never know.

But seriously do you shoot a gun for any little bit? It's like popping a person with a pistol for the slightest resistance they state towards your statements. You don't like *pulls out pistol* *pops a few rounds at them*.

We stick with the runes and besides we don't need to go black magick with runes we can do binding magick which SURE should require cleaning you should clean & protect after performing a binding magick just in case. But we can accomplish so much more with binding magick like for example:

A Runic Gebo/ISA binding on anyone who does terrorism to ruin them and use them as useful idiots for our cause by ruining their terrorist attempt. Just like Russian back in mid 1970s with the 5,000 jailed people who performed meditation on a stick pyramid with a slab of granite and reduced terrorist attacks by 75%.

IF THEY can do that with simple visualization imagine us with A prayer to Satan, Runic Gebo and ISA, affirmations, visualization, and doing a Global World-Wide coven blasting out huge Runic blasts like this. Plus Satan and the Gods directing the pools of Runic magick against people.

Seriously people when it comes to baneful attacks think for a moment. I highly doubt members are in position to perform black magick. Like HP.Cobra mentioned humanity is too inept to perform Spiritual Warfare even our own is driven heavily by the Gods and astrological aspects. What we need is physical weapons to deal with the extra-terrestrial threat.

slyscorpion said:

Along with 21st, as attacks on me were insane and simply returning curses wasn't enough. 22nd was a little extra.
You aware that I also used Hagal rune to destroy blocks in chakras, so I must be either insanely delusional or maybe I was just desperate. After debates on forums I decided not to advice people with potentialy harmful techniques. My journey is a bit different. When the time will come, you will understand. I am not advanced , as I may lack some fundamental knowledge, but "the force is strong with me".

I don't say anyone here should try it. I have a sigil of my GD inked on my body, which makes our connection stronger. I was given a clear instructions how to use those forbidden names of Marduk, which I am not going to post.

The enemy was hitting hard, people close my family circles died, like 2 at the same day. Also others were having accidents and were injured. I literary felt like shit tons of negativity bouncing off my protection. So using those names were justified.

I don't really have a normal life, people prefer to stay away from me, unless they are Satanists or Pagans. My survival depends on my daily meditation and I operate with insane amounts of energy. And after dedicating myself, I didn't visit forums for 3 years, as I established connection with our Gods, trough a human medium. So when I came here with intention of sharing my experience, I wasn't greeted warmly. Makes me feel sometimes that even here I don't belong.

Blue said:
Maybe, just maybe, a jewish baby is innocent enough and young enough as to change his religion as he grows up, it is not likely, but it is possible, and maybe, just maybe, I wanted to clear my mind about this.
Being a jew is not following a religion, as much as being a canine, bovine, etc. is not following a religion. That which is jewish is a biological, soul-innate being of being. A leopard cannot change his spots as much as a jew cannot change the fact that it rots.

Blue said:
This is why I don't comment often on here. I'm too "G.I. Joe" for that. :lol:

When I paraphrased your question, and said "you seem new", It was said in a similar way that an experienced soldier would provide constructive criticism to another experienced soldier. Like a "get yourself together" comment.

Perhaps it was my military service that caused my insensitivity; I don't take into consideration whether people have thick skin or not, I simply assume they've grown thick skin if they've been here longer than me.

Your point has been noted. Carry on.

Blue said:

I thank you anyway and wish Father Satan blesses you for your dedication and good intentions.

Everything bad the jew has done and plans for Gentiles are not just going to fail but be reversed unto them. Hypothetically, the "innocent" jews can have their own "smart cities" where they'll be heavily monitored and possibly even chipped. Give them a taste of what Chinese citizens have had to suffer thru.

They have proven to us for thousands of years that they can not be part of Gentile society so they will have to be seperated and watched until their inferiority wipes themselves out. By their inferiority I mean their many diseases and their lacking in ability of building their own society.

This the most humane thing we can do for them and it's way more than they deserve.

SigTyr said:
slyscorpion said:

Along with 21st, as attacks on me were insane and simply returning curses wasn't enough. 22nd was a little extra.
You aware that I also used Hagal rune to destroy blocks in chakras, so I must be either insanely delusional or maybe I was just desperate. After debates on forums I decided not to advice people with potentialy harmful techniques. My journey is a bit different. When the time will come, you will understand. I am not advanced , as I may lack some fundamental knowledge, but "the force is strong with me".

I don't say anyone here should try it. I have a sigil of my GD inked on my body, which makes our connection stronger. I was given a clear instructions how to use those forbidden names of Marduk, which I am not going to post.

The enemy was hitting hard, people close my family circles died, like 2 at the same day. Also others were having accidents and were injured. I literary felt like shit tons of negativity bouncing off my protection. So using those names were justified.

I don't really have a normal life, people prefer to stay away from me, unless they are Satanists or Pagans. My survival depends on my daily meditation and I operate with insane amounts of energy. And after dedicating myself, I didn't visit forums for 3 years, as I established connection with our Gods, trough a human medium. So when I came here with intention of sharing my experience, I wasn't greeted warmly. Makes me feel sometimes that even here I don't belong.

None of that other stuff sounds right or safe either. You know your having all these problems not cause of enemy attacks but because of using magick the wrong way and doing destructive stuff with it.

Blue said:

Before sentimental and provocateur questions, have you ever asked, how did the Jews treat the innocent ones of other races in this planet for thousands of years?

To answer this type of provocateurial question in the public: No, we are inclined to respect children and would do anything to defend children of humanity.

Yet in regards to the enemy, how do they refer to the matter?

If one replied to this question like the Talmud does about the future of Gentiles, you should see, the enemy indeed has no mercy. First of all they consider everyone not Jewish an animal, therefore, doing the worst to Gentiles is only the same to them as doing this to a chicken or an oxen.

On the other hand, Gentiles have shown considerable amounts of normal human mercy, which according to Jewish Literature, is us being idiotic fucks once again in history, such as the story of the Queen of Egypt and Joseph in the Bible.

Go ask this question first to an Orthodox Rabbi in Jerusalem, and let us know how that went, about the future of the Goyim and their "Children". They will reply to you, that the children of the Gentiles are nothing else but small oxen or cattle, since, they refer to all Gentiles as cattle.

We won't reply to you the same, but history shows, whomever didn't defend themselves against this, has paid the price from the jews.

In regards to how this went historically for Gentiles, dashing infants against stones is apparently a Jewish national hobby, when it comes to Jews, as explained in the Bible:

Psalm 137:9-10 "O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, blessed is he who repays you as you have done to us.
9 Blessed is he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.…" - In regards to the slaughter of Gentile babies.

One has to defend themselves from this psychopathy in every way, because apparently, they are taking no prisoners if they conquer the world, and they have said it openly. Everyone who is a Gentile is going to end up as a slave.

Jews say in regards to that every Gentile will be born a jewish slave in their "Promised Land", and will be permanently enslaved in a cattle fashion.

Children in general are bound [especially by the enemy] to the path of their race, ie, learning how to extinct and how inferior the Goyim is from the age of 3.

Jews are engaging their own children in these warfare situations without care or concern for how they might be treated, because they are zealots and criminals who essentially behave like a virus and don't care about what might happen even to their own children.

They are the ones who should be responsible about this but clearly they kind of enjoy their kids signing rockets that will kill other kids. At this point their humanity is revealed to be non existent.

The marginally few jews that behave for whatever factor contrary to this are considered outcasts from the fold and will never hold any considerable power ever, and this is why they have been electing far right Bibi constantly for all these years now, who is the full on "Kill all the Goyim" type of President.

iu

Blue said:
Maybe, just maybe, a jewish baby is innocent enough and young enough as to change his religion as he grows up...
Maybe a cancerous cell is innocent enough and young enough as to change its modus operandi as it grows up.

Of course they do, they change all the time to adapt so they can prey on the empathy of dummies who waste their time wondering if a cancer that has spread to the cells of a heart, has become a real heart from now on. Oncology is racist, give a chance to cancer prove itself as needed part of the body! :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9f6kmUg-Qm4

this is the compassion Jews use with children.

Really very sweet.

https://youtu.be/YvrPDxBV74c

in this video a little girl complains of the devastation, in which she is forced to grow up.

she makes me cry to watch this video ...

despite everything in the following days other missiles were launched other Palestinians died.

The Jews did not feel sorry for this little girl.

the little girl in the video complains that she can't do anything for her people.

she says 《I'd do anything for my people, but I'm only 10 years old.》

We can do something, with our RTR we will erase the root of the problems.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/israel-news/jewish-israeli-murdered-in-lod-riot-gives-life-through-organ-donation-668533/amp

Did that kikes family donate their accidentally killed father's kidney to an Arab woman out of real kindness or compassion or anything similar to the aforementioned two qualities or for good publicity

idiocy smasher said:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/israel-news/jewish-israeli-murdered-in-lod-riot-gives-life-through-organ-donation-668533/amp

Did that kikes family donate their accidentally killed father's kidney to an Arab woman out of real kindness or compassion or anything similar to the aforementioned two qualities or for good publicity

It's called buying publicity. Oy vey, one good jew, donated a kidney. And around 20 millions are lobbying to permanently extinct Palestine.

Maybe this jew after donating the Kidney went back to the Orthodox Synagogue down the street to keep shouting "DEATH TO ALL ARABS" as they were doing prior to the riots for days on end.

slyscorpion said:
None of that other stuff sounds right or safe either. You know your having all these problems not cause of enemy attacks but because of using magick the wrong way and doing destructive stuff with it.

That also is a factor.
I will tell you more, I found "xian magic book" at like age of 7 and since that my life was full of wonders. I've been experimenting with this shit till 13. Over years this shit accumulated enough to ruin my each aspect of my life and poisoned my entire family. I've been in really dark places, but when I discovered Satan I didn't rush getting myself out until I found few more people who were lost too dark and showed them the way. Also there a lot of negativity coming from the past, to the point that I barely made it out to this world to begin with. Nearly suffocated during birth, and my mom got rare situation when our blood had opposite factors and her body was trying to kill me as well. My whole life it felt like this world is trying to kill me, I have countless near death experiences that I can write a book about it, but most importantly I nealry lost my soul and my mind due to this negative energy I exposed mysel to.

As for attacks, those are real and constant. Mainly because I wasn't careful and therefore I was compromised. Also before joining forums and participating in rituals I was doing "special tasks" that included physical approach. Successful I must say.

I don't deny stuff I do is destructive for most people, but what I did helped me to breakthrough.
I finally don't feel this pressure anymore and see the light.

remember the IDF literally pays people to harass individuals online about anti-Semitic claims.

this is good to use every single nazi propaganda they stirred up right back onto them.

Isreal is a fascist ethnostate if the left realizes that they will take them down.

Call them Walmart Nazi's

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back