Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Revitalising bloodline vs Separate path (mixed races)

AgniCosmos

I recently read https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18382&p=72659&hilit Mixed Race People, Arabs, And "White" Yezidis by HPHC666.

Here he stated two possible options for mixed race individuals for finding an appropriate partner.

1) Finding another similar mix raced person e.g. half black half white with another half black half white.
2)Mix raced person choosing to partner with their more dominant gened ancestral race e.g. half white half black with full blooded black (as black genes are dominant).

He then later stated 'The ideal choice here would be however for someone to find someone the same as them', which I believe means he was supporting option 1 above over option 2.

This is strange to me as I thought Hitler (and white Joy of Satan members in general) wanted to make all less pure white people into fully pure aryans, think brown hair green eyed whites to blonde haired blue eyed whites.

Most importantly as a mixed race myself, is option 1 or option 2 better for a mix raced individual?

Thanks.

It has been said that the genes of the white are recessive compared to blacks or asians.
Even intercourse with whites of slightly mixed descendent could fuck it up.

Pure whites should only take pure whites as their partner.
As for those already mixed, maybe in the future we could do dna hacks, but thats out of the question right now.

I dont think brown hair green eyes even slightly classifies as "being of mixed race".

Lunar Dance 666 said:
It has been said that the genes of the white are recessive compared to blacks or asians.

As for those already mixed, maybe in the future we could do dna hacks, but thats out of the question right now.

I dont think brown hair green eyes even slightly classifies as "being of mixed race".

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but I meant to say mix raced should not partner with their recessive gened ancestral race.

I understand what you are saying about about the example I gave, but I just wanted to point out how it isn't like all whites are pure blooded whites necessarily, yet are still considered acceptable.

Another reframing of my question could be:
Should a full blooded blacks want to try to reintegrate half white half blacks into their bloodline.
Should half white half blacks want to become full black or should they want to stay half white half black.

AgniCosmos said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but I meant to say mix raced should not partner with their recessive gened ancestral race.

I understand what you are saying about about the example I gave, but I just wanted to point out how it isn't like all whites are pure blooded whites necessarily, yet are still considered acceptable.

Another reframing of my question could be:
Should a full blooded blacks want to try to reintegrate half white half blacks into their bloodline.
Should half white half blacks want to become full black or should they want to stay half white half black.

I am not the right person to answer that.

If you don't get an answer here, try asking in the blacks for satan group.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Well said, I agree.

You should go where you look and where you belong. There are few studies on race because of the enemy pushing for global racial assimilation. If you go with half black you won't go wrong, if you go with pure black I don't know.

Master said:
You should go where you look and where you belong. There are few studies on race because of the enemy pushing for global racial assimilation. If you go with half black you won't go wrong, if you go with pure black I don't know.

Thanks, I agree as well that mixed people should go with similarily mixed people (you cant really go wrong), Im just confused as well about going with pure (with the dominant gene ancestral race-not recessive gened ancestral race).

AgniCosmos said:
Master said:

Thanks, I agree as well that mixed people should go with similarily mixed people (you cant really go wrong), Im just confused as well about going with pure (with the dominant gene ancestral race-not recessive gened ancestral race).

Good luck in your search and you're welcome.

AgniCosmos said:
Master said:

You find a partner who is as mixed as you.

NinRick said:
AgniCosmos said:
Master said:

You find a partner who is as mixed as you.
Yeah thinking over it I agree that this is the most ideal option. Thanks for the reply

Oh god, I've seen this type of questions too many times. I think we should create a post on where the Jos stand on some subjects.
Whites should go with Whites, if you are Nordic then its better you go with another Nordic because you are the original from the White race and unfortunately they are less and less by days. In general Whites with Whites is okay and the Nordic traits can still re-appear later.
Black with Blacks.
Asians with Asians.
Race mixed with Race Mixed or the one race you are the most. Are you more Black or Asian? Then go with a Black if you are more Black or Asian if you are more Asian. Usualy the White genes are never the majority in Race mixed people. Its always the Black or Asian gene the most, with a Black and Asian mix the Black gene is always the most.

Why should you do this? Because if every race start to mix with each other no race will exist anymore. Why would you destroy an entire race? Lets say tomorrow the majority of Blacks start to mix with the majority of Whites or Asians, the next generation the Whites and Asians will be a small minority and then not exist anymore. The original Black race would not exist anymore too, this should be common sense but unfortunately its not anymore.

AgniCosmos said:
Yeah thinking over it I agree that this is the most ideal option. Thanks for the reply

Perhaps you can ask the Gods for guidance here. Ideally, you would use a working to find someone who is the best match for you in all ways: racially, Satanic, astrologically, and so on.

If you ask for guidance, they could push you towards the correct wording/intentions for the said working.

Such questions on race can become pretty complex and transcend our understanding. However, due to the nature of relationships, it is not always feasible to first have 10 years of advancement before making those decisions. This is where the Gods can assist.

luis said:
Oh god, I've seen this type of questions too many times. I think we should create a post on where the Jos stand on some subjects.
Whites should go with Whites, if you are Nordic then its better you go with another Nordic because you are the original from the White race and unfortunately they are less and less by days. In general Whites with Whites is okay and the Nordic traits can still re-appear later.
Black with Blacks.
Asians with Asians.
Race mixed with Race Mixed or the one race you are the most. Are you more Black or Asian? Then go with a Black if you are more Black or Asian if you are more Asian. Usualy the White genes are never the majority in Race mixed people. Its always the Black or Asian gene the most, with a Black and Asian mix the Black gene is always the most.

Why should you do this? Because if every race start to mix with each other no race will exist anymore. Why would you destroy an entire race? Lets say tomorrow the majority of Blacks start to mix with the majority of Whites or Asians, the next generation the Whites and Asians will be a small minority and then not exist anymore. The original Black race would not exist anymore too, this should be common sense but unfortunately its not anymore.
Your post is a basic summary of this, and I will bookmark it to later refer people to. It would be a quick read and people would understand the basics behind the idea.

There are already sermon(s?) about this, and I don't think we need anymore. All we need is to expand our memory and refer people to appropriate material regarding their questions. ALOT of stuff is talked over and over again. Basically generalised answers and quick refers can be done at this point to save our time. Just need to upgrade the way we use our time.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Black with Blacks.
Asians with Asians.

Your post is a basic summary of this, and I will bookmark it to later refer people to. It would be a quick read and people would understand the basics behind the idea.

There are already sermon(s?) about this, and I don't think we need anymore. All we need is to expand our memory and refer people to appropriate material regarding their questions. ALOT of stuff is talked over and over again. Basically generalised answers and quick refers can be done at this point to save our time. Just need to upgrade the way we use our time.
The problem is when someone new comes here on the forum or on main Jos, a lot of this stuff that we already know because we have been here longer is not there to be easily found and because of this we have the same questions over and over again. It's sometime that I want to write a specific post that can get (hopefully) pinned on the forum to where all these questions are answered. Hopefully when I have some time I can do it and post it here, I don't know what Hoodedcobra666 thinks about this idea but its something that I want to do to help newbeys.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Black with Blacks.
Asians with Asians.

The problem is when someone new comes here on the forum or on main Jos, a lot of this stuff that we already know because we have been here longer is not there to be easily found and because of this we have the same questions over and over again. It's sometime that I want to write a specific post that can get (hopefully) pinned on the forum to where all these questions are answered. Hopefully when I have some time I can do it and post it here, I don't know what Hoodedcobra666 thinks about this idea but its something that I want to do to help newbeys.
Excactly, and the easy way to go about this is to find and link old posts and quote them instead.

You can very well start archiving posts that explain the most asked questions and from there on you can easily just copypaste the answer to the question at hand. You don't need to make another topic explaining things again. Topics such as depression, chakras, suicide, meditation and so on are very popular. I have begun some sort of archiving, but this takes time since I have thousand things on the table at the same time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back