Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How strong is orgasm?

Seby

I masturbate and on the climax I make affirmations like "my soul is completely clean from any and all negative energy" but I don't ever see improvements.

Maybe you should try channeling the orgasmic energy upwards though your spine during the 2-3 secs of trance that you enter when you orgasm.
Now that you can feel the orgasmic energy throughout your spine, by focusing and feeling on it, you could affirm that 'This energy is cleaning my soul from any and all negative energies in a safe healthy and positivie manner' or just 'This energy is cleaning my soul in a safe healthy and positive manner'

This is something that I just came up with. Maybe you could give it a try.
Other members, if you see something wrong with the above, please do correct me.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I masturbate and on the climax I make affirmations like "my soul is completely clean from any and all negative energy" but I don't ever see improvements.

Try to feel the orgasm where you need it, i.e as in feel the orgasm in your any chakra that may be blocked. I feel my orgasm in all my minor and major chakras and my whole aura to clean my aura before doing yoga and that cleans my aura as much as cleaning by vibrating Raum or Surya 108 times in my aura. I still do both aura cleanings though.

If you do nothing to actually aid your affirmation, like visualizing dross getting out of your soul, intense White-Gold on it, nothing is gonna happen. I highly doubt the energy will go and clean you while you do nothing, you have to act on that energy.

Also, in addition of what Username has already said, focus on the INTENT. You cannot expect results just saying an affirmation but focusing on how good the orgasm feels, as in this situation the affirmation means nothing, and has almost no effect. Focus on what you want and direct the energy. Remember the 3 steps of magick and apply them. Hope this helps as well.

GD. said:
Also, in addition of what Username has already said, focus on the INTENT. You cannot expect results just saying an affirmation but focusing on how good the orgasm feels, as in this situation the affirmation means nothing, and has almost no effect. Focus on what you want and direct the energy. Remember the 3 steps of magick and apply them. Hope this helps as well.

Uhrm, could you please just mention the 3 steps of magick shortly?

(Meditating to power you up,)
Raising energies,
Focusing on your goal and programming the energy with intent.
Sitting there for a while and visualising on your obtained goal?

Are those the 3 steps of magick? :lol:

NinRick said:
GD. said:

Raising energies,

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

Orgasm empowers. I don't think it cleans.

Use Visuddhi after doing the F-RTR. Sun mantras too, but I had the best results from Visuddhi.

Also, after doing the F-RTR, you can visualize the table-top method of bright white-gold light coming down and going through your body and soul, and affirm "Any and all enemy curses, spells, bindings, thoughtforms, and negative energy is completely and permanently removed from my soul".

GD. said:
NinRick said:
GD. said:

Raising energies,

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

Thank you!
This is basically what I meant. :p

Lydia said:
Orgasm empowers. I don't think it cleans.

Use Visuddhi after doing the F-RTR. Sun mantras too, but I had the best results from Visuddhi.

Also, after doing the F-RTR, you can visualize the table-top method of bright white-gold light coming down and going through your body and soul, and affirm "Any and all enemy curses, spells, bindings, thoughtforms, and negative energy is completely and permanently removed from my soul".
Okay, I started using this. But I'm not sure about the role of visualization. Is it better to leave visualization after the affirmations or during it?Same thing with the mantra vibrations: should I visualize when I vibrate or leave it at the end?

Many posts in this thread are helpful. Thank you.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Okay, I started using this. But I'm not sure about the role of visualization. Is it better to leave visualization after the affirmations or during it?Same thing with the mantra vibrations: should I visualize when I vibrate or leave it at the end?

It's best to visualize during, if possible. This also helps prevent the mind from wandering and daydreaming about something else. Or at least visualize the color you are using for the working.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Try to focus on one chakra for each orgasm as trying to feel a generic sensation in your entire body may be harder while the orgasm obviously tends to distract you. Focus on a chakra that you suspect is blocked, or one that you have felt clearly before and you'll know immediately if you feel it or not.

This "immediately" (I'll say it right now) may or may not be obvious. For me, for instance, feeling energy is kind of a new thing, and it took me a lot of energy work and Yoga (mostly) to unblock myself enough to feel this energy by itself. The more you're open to energy and the more your chakras are unblocked the more you will feel.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Try to focus on one chakra for each orgasm as trying to feel a generic sensation in your entire body may be harder while the orgasm obviously tends to distract you. Focus on a chakra that you suspect is blocked, or one that you have felt clearly before and you'll know immediately if you feel it or not.

This "immediately" (I'll say it right now) may or may not be obvious. For me, for instance, feeling energy is kind of a new thing, and it took me a lot of energy work and Yoga (mostly) to unblock myself enough to feel this energy by itself. The more you're open to energy and the more your chakras are unblocked the more you will feel.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Chakra meditation is more appropriate method for this purpose. It combines meditating on the chakra with a breathing exercise and a mantra. It easier to accomplish, and also more effective.

Cleaning is done separately. Combine these two, and chakras will be empowered. Ez pz.

Henu the Great said:
Chakra meditation is more appropriate method for this purpose. It combines meditating on the chakra with a breathing exercise and a mantra. It easier to accomplish, and also more effective.

Only thing I'd add to that is Yoga. Nothing I ever did made me feel more.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Only thing I'd add to that is Yoga. Nothing I ever did made me feel more.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Yes, of course. It's on the beginner section after all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back