Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding a Lover

I suggest you complete 40 days meditation programm first. You can look it up from the search function.
Then start a consistent routine of Hatha Yoga, Aura of protection, Foundation, Aura of cleaning and RTR's for at least a month. This will help you clean your soul of dross and set up your foundation and such will increase the power of the love spells or working.

For your working to be realised, you would have to work both spirtually and physically.
Physically being going out more, being more charismatic and smooth, dressing up to attract females etc
Spirtually, we have lots of working here which you should only do after you have meditated for at least a few months.

You could start working on the physical realm starting from right now and you are actually doing something in spirtual realm too by meditating and preparing to use love spells for when you are strong enough.

I strongly recomment you to meditate as I have recommended above as it will benefit you in many ways than just being able to do a love working. It could be hard at times but this is a journey and its yours. The important thing is to not give up but continue pushing through. Don't feel bad because you couldn't complete today's meditations and skipped it, just focus on the now and start your meditation routine again.
If you skip again after that, again, don't feel bad. This is a journey.
The most important thing is to get back into your routine in the present regardless of the past setbacks.

Quote me or other members without hesitation if you have questions or need advice.

Go and do activities to put yourself out there. Sitting and wishing for something to happen with a love spell MIGHT work but will only benefit you if you take action in the physical world. Learn different ways to attract a lover. You can waste your time doing a love spell or you can build your personality to someone who people like anyway.

IShatterFur said:
I want someone to be intimate with in the bedroom. What can I do to cause this to happen?

This is understandable, but first you need to get yourself ready. You need to be ready for a relationship.

So meditate, grow some self-esteem, work on your charisma, and approach on women.

Most important thing is you get clean with yourself and stronger. I would advice you to focus now on yourself for a while, and then on finding a suitable partner.

Sometimes you have to work on yourself, or work on your circumstances, or habits, or you have to focus om education and your career, and sometimes you have to focus on finding a permanent suitable partner. Observe your transists and see where you should put your attention to.

That being said, a side from spiritual efforts like spells, you need to get in touch with women.
If you have female friends, invite them on a walk through the park and some nice ice cream, if you don’t and you don‘t want to hit the clubs and you are too shy to talk to women on the streets, go to library (if you enjoy reading books) and start casually talking to girls, or you can visit a cooling class (it is always good to learn how to cook, you can smoothly suggest to have dinner at your place, it is a cooking class afterall), you can go to yoga classes (in germany it is almost for free for students, lol), or you can go to a dance club, where they teach you how to dance, (trust me they will love to dance with a man there lol), basically seek places where you interact with woman naturally, this makes it much easier to approach them.

Or of course, if you are confident enough, just talk to random girls on the streets. But then you don’t even get to know them before you try something.

Oh, and don’t use any drugs to boost your confidence!!

That’s why I would say you focus on yourself foremost first.

You need to heal. You can *see* a Junkie, as this person has a damaged aura.

You will be surprised how you will appear to people after 1 year of staying clean, living healthy, meditating and working on your character.

You will be a very different man!

You will be much more powerful overall, and nobody can take this away from you. Nobody, only youself.
You will have this even if you are single, and this makes it mich easier to attract a mutual suiting partner. Plus, your spiritual powers will be on a PEAK!

Learn to speak with women, they aren't mystical beings, learn how to seduce them. Avoid "redpill" communities where they teach you to treat women like dogs, those teachings just apply on sluts.
Learn to differentiate from good Women and degenerate ones.

If you just want some hanky panky, then you better go to a professional. Getting a girlfriend or a partner is a different thing entirely which comes with it different responsibilities. A woman won't just be happy with sex. You're trading your time, energy and resources and giving power over you to another person who will have expectations you will have to fulfill. You'll have to satisfy her emotional needs and you'll need to manage your life side by side. Are you in a stable enough position in life to even think about entering into a relationship ? There's a lot of things you might not have thought about.

I think that most men should wait until they are atleast somewhat established in their profession or making enough money to pay for two ,before entertaining the thought about entering into a relationship with a woman. Breakups are extremely hurtful when your life is empty, you're not going anywhere and you're just constantly focused on getting validation from women. But instead if you have a strong position in life ,are financially secure and have the capability of attracting other women then breakups won't feel as bad because your achievements prove that you have self worth.

The imagery of a girlfriend is so hyped up that it's almost delusional at this point. The Girlfriend or Relationship problem should be the last on your list of problems, you need to fix. First you need to grind and get a good job ,education and get some resources and become somewhat stable. Then you need to get ripped and then start looking for relationships or something like that. Persistence and patience pays off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back