Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Personal fault

Manik

Hey everyone, im not on here too often but am going to get more active. Something has been bothering me and id like an opinion. I dedicated back in 2007, i was on my shit, i lived and breathed it and my life had a purpose that i was proud of. Then in 2013 i went to prison and unfortunately i fell off completely, i no longer studied or meditated. I will be honest here and tell you im still off the wagon. My love and belief have never wavered, but iv not meditated or acted in a long time, and its embarrassing to say the least. I feel like i fell from his grace and no longer accepted by the gods for an understandable reason. Iv thought hard, and i beileve my current setback is my own belief that my lack of action during this shitty spell has driven them away. My fault is my fault. What should i do to correct this mindset? I need my faith back and a purpose again. My life has been empty not feeling a connection to them. Has anyone experienced this and overcame? Thank you in advance for any insight.

Manik said:
Hey everyone, im not on here too often but am going to get more active. Something has been bothering me and id like an opinion. I dedicated back in 2007, i was on my shit, i lived and breathed it and my life had a purpose that i was proud of. Then in 2013 i went to prison and unfortunately i fell off completely, i no longer studied or meditated. I will be honest here and tell you im still off the wagon. My love and belief have never wavered, but iv not meditated or acted in a long time, and its embarrassing to say the least. I feel like i fell from his grace and no longer accepted by the gods for an understandable reason. Iv thought hard, and i beileve my current setback is my own belief that my lack of action during this shitty spell has driven them away. My fault is my fault. What should i do to correct this mindset? I need my faith back and a purpose again. My life has been empty not feeling a connection to them. Has anyone experienced this and overcame? Thank you in advance for any insight.

Just start over again, 40 day guide then, do F-RTRs etc. The gods appreciate people who do something, as long as you have not actively done anything against them, they are not angry either. Most of the time when we think the gods did leave us it is us who did cut of the connection to them due to guild etc.

The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago, the second best time is today.
Lift your chin high up and face your responsibilities. Satan and the Gods will never abandon their children. They always offer their helping hand, it's your job to reach for it.

It's vital to establish a routine, consistency is the key, not motivation. Do a ritual for Father Satan frequently, tell him what's on your mind, establish a relationship with him.

Manik said:
You should read this: Functions Of The Mind: Basic Functions and Obstacles In Meditation by HP HoodedCobra

The JoS website doesn’t state anywhere that the Gods will reject you or leave you if you haven’t meditated for awhile. The past doesn’t matter anymore and what’s done is done, what matters is what you’re doing now.

If you’ve wronged someone, follow this sermons advice: Feeling Sorry? by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Your lack of action may mean that you’re lacking earth. How to invoke earth: https://web.archive.org/web/20200317084803/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Earth.html

You should use these affirmations in Satanic Hypnosis to reprogram your mind:

“I am free from punishing myself. I forgive myself.”
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

Academic Scholar said:
Manik said:
You should read this: Functions Of The Mind: Basic Functions and Obstacles In Meditation by HP HoodedCobra

The JoS website doesn’t state anywhere that the Gods will reject you or leave you if you haven’t meditated for awhile. The past doesn’t matter anymore and what’s done is done, what matters is what you’re doing now.

If you’ve wronged someone, follow this sermons advice: Feeling Sorry? by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Your lack of action may mean that you’re lacking earth. How to invoke earth: https://web.archive.org/web/20200317084803/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Earth.html

You should use these affirmations in Satanic Hypnosis to reprogram your mind:

“I am free from punishing myself. I forgive myself.”
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)
hello freind I've been in the same kind of situationas to falling off the wagon not prison lol. I still been practicing spirituallife I just went off my path of theistic satanism. I never stopped thinking about satan and what I was doing has helped me with some things I used to struggle with anyway my point is I understand satan puts us on journeys it feels like. I just wanna give you support on coming back . You should do it if your having these thoughts about starting again it must be satans will . You sound very experienced I'd love to have a chat some time this is the path I've always loved and it seems I cant leave it . HAIL SATAN
Manik said:

Thank you all for the response. Thats exactly what i needed. I really appreciate it. HS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back