Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan: The creator of humanity- even in the bible

Lifeforod1n

I was raking my thoughts over the new lil nas x video as always and my mind fell on how he was playing the role of Eve in the garden.
So my mind remembered that humanity’s original sin in the very beginning was fornicating with the devil. About how Able was the seed of Adam and Cain the seed of Satan...
Christianity- a joke from the beginning of their own book. Able dead, Cain helped to carry on the bloodline, making the rest of all humans for eternity from his image all descendants of Satan, he our ancestor. Father of Cain in their book. Humans are all “sinners” damned to Hell not because of sin but because of who our true Father is. In their own religion which all those sheep fail to read and realize. The rest of the bible is by far not necessary. Reading between the lines in the book of genesis is more than enough to see who the Father of humanity truly is.

I wondered why this idea isn't brought up more often. But it seems it doesn't come from the bible itself, but from auxiliary kikeish writings.

Eating fruit is out right sex in the bible and it’s hilarious how many christians fight to deny that when the songs of solomon spell it out for clarity.

Lifeforod1n said:
Eating fruit is out right sex in the bible and it’s hilarious how many christians fight to deny that when the songs of solomon spell it out for clarity.

Yeah it does mean that and is implied to this day sometimes to mean that they didn't even do a good Job with Genesis in copying stuff from other places. I saw in some translations at least of the bible there was at least one place where it says "the Gods". Also the whole concept is kind of dumb that everyone should have to pay forever for something one person did. The fall of humankind is fall of Kundalini that can be fixed. Also it's used as a subliminal against females and feminine energies by some people.

This lil Nas X thing despite what some people think of him is backfiring on the enemy probably and getting people interested in Satanism.
Just goes to show the Jew fails at what they try to do.

slyscorpion said:
I saw in some translations at least of the bible there was at least one place where it says "the Gods".
If

"god" = 1, and
"son" = 1, and
"holy spirit" = 1

which in real-life = 3, but in christianity = 1 - and not 0.3333 + 0.3333 + 0.3333, then

Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another's speech.

who is "us"? Is it the royal "we"? No - "if it's good enough for jesus, then it's good enough for me" - no, it is not; "royal 'we'" existed centuries after jewsus was supposed to have existed. So... who is "us"/"we"?

Also because "god" doth not lie and is love and is truth and...

For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie

Yes, yes, yes, I took it out of context, but "god" created the entire Universe and decided to use a tiny little thing, such as a lie. So "god" created the entire Universe; gave "adam" and "eve" Brains; forbade them from using those Brains, forbade them from having knowledge, forbade them from knowing good and evil; and told some individuals a lie because it is good and holey-with-an-E, meaning full of plot holes? Hm... Having knowledge is a sin and being ignorant is holy; therefore,

Woe unto them who call evil "good", and good "evil"

woe unto christians indeed! I wonder how and why Satan "is" such a deceiver! The mind boggles! :shock: :? Satan is the bringer of knowledge, and we (here) have learned, and we (Humans) are learning, that.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
I saw in some translations at least of the bible there was at least one place where it says "the Gods".
If

"god" = 1, and
"son" = 1, and
"holy spirit" = 1

which in real-life = 3, but in christianity = 1 - and not 0.3333 + 0.3333 + 0.3333, then

Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another's speech.

who is "us"? Is it the royal "we"? No - "if it's good enough for jesus, then it's good enough for me" - no, it is not; "royal 'we'" existed centuries after jewsus was supposed to have existed. So... who is "us"/"we"?

Also because "god" doth not lie and is love and is truth and...

For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie

Yes, yes, yes, I took it out of context, but "god" created the entire Universe and decided to use a tiny little thing, such as a lie. So "god" created the entire Universe; gave "adam" and "eve" Brains; forbade them from using those Brains, forbade them from having knowledge, forbade them from knowing good and evil; and told some individuals a lie because it is good and holey-with-an-E, meaning full of plot holes? Hm... Having knowledge is a sin and being ignorant is holy; therefore,

Woe unto them who call evil "good", and good "evil"

woe unto christians indeed! I wonder how and why Satan "is" such a deceiver! The mind boggles! :shock: :? Satan is the bringer of knowledge, and we (here) have learned, and we (Humans) are learning, that.

Yes, I remember when I was a child and questioned xianity and the bible, I was told to shut up and have faith because we are not intelligent enough to understand "God" and his plan.
I recently had a conversation with my brother about just how stupid and evil the bible is, and I said, "What are we doing giving our kids jewish names from the bible?", and he agreed.

HAIL SATAN|LUCIFER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back