Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Global Economy Collapse, doubts

Betelgeuse

So I've seen a bunch of people here talking about a global collapse that will happen 'soon', but I really have my doubts about there being any large scale global collapse like this. I just feel like we shouldn't worry too much about it and it if something actually does happen, then it wont be as big of a deal as a lot of people here are making it seem like.

Of course it'll be staged by the jews, and the jews will be all over global media and try to make a huge deal out of it to cause global panic, but I feel like the reality of it all is that the majority of the world and people will be completely fine if something like this happens. I feel like in the end, the only people that a collapse like this would have a bad effect on is the rich and wealthy people, which are mostly just jews, so they'll just be damaging themselves if they so something like this.

People will always find ways to make money or profit. Theres so many ways to make a living these days and to get rich that most people completely overlook. There will be no shortage of jobs and stuff it this actually happens as well. So I think most of the world will be fine. That is unless the dollar completely loses all value, but I highly doubt this will ever happen because of jewish greed for money. I don't think they'll let the dollar collapse like that, even if they have plans for a digital currency system for the world. They want to push digital wealth and stuff for the planet, but I don't see that happening anytime soon, at least not in America or UK. I think India has some type of digital wealth system, but im not sure if they still have physical money there or not. gotta let me know about that.

What do you guys think about this? and why has it been talked about and stressed so much here in the past few months?

I gotta follow the same message you have. I think people will be panic'd in panic mode but many will look elsewhere. The lockdowns have proven to be a disaster on the enemy. I recall BCP(Black Conservative Patriot) mentioning children and younger people out of school internet traffic doubled.

I strongly believe that Cyrpocurrencies and working with market speculation whether currency, international, or market speculation is the future. I believe no matter how much the enemy tries to control crypto they'll get fucked over.

I believe the goodness of mankind will shine and prevail and I strongly see this crypto movement which is beyond Hitler's financial nor even the great Gottfried Feder's plans with Hitler would outshine it. I strongly believe that the enemy needs to MASSACRE Gentiles flatten everything Agenda 21 everything just to fuck everything up.

But economy wise no matter the inflation, runaway inflation, nor hyperinflation will not stop America nor mankind. Excuse me for posting it from a Pro-American side but many people will state America still to some degree respects the Constitution it's all these lefties that promote anti-American shitting.

Edward I believe your part of our Russian-SS Division. It's a shame Russia is so heavily under kosher supervision. But I see the future and realize our rituals are helping the economy. Remember our JFCT(Jewish Financial Control Termination) ritual(Anti-New/Old testament). It's exposed the enemy badly. Like HP.Cobra recently mentioned tens if not hundreds of millions really billions have seen the enemy during the lockdowns. Like HP.Cobra said at no point in human history has society so recklessly lockdown compared to the past even during the Bubonic plague society wasn't even on edge as now.

It's a shame Russia is under he jewish thumb but I strongly believe the America of the Old World(Russia) will survive and will become great again. MRGA(Make Russia Great Again), same with America MAGA. Our old Russkie allies from the Revolutionary War.

I believe Edward Lonsa and company that it's better to err on the side of caution and tell people to focus on working economically. It's like Tim Pool mentioned some are criticizing him for promoting sensationalist news about economic issues. Well funny enough if no one knows about it how would they help themselves.

Listen to the actions of the rich look at even the hymie hustlers. They are buying up everything do what they do don't listen to the retarded anti-crypto or retarded anti-wealth non-sense these fucking cockknockers promote.

I'd wager to state it's better to be inform and take advantage of financial opportunities rather than go WTF is happening.

Information is power, knowledge is power, knowledge is key.

I'm beginning to think it's not going to be as bad as some members have stated before due to jews getting the consequences for their shit back at them.

The future is not set in stone, nor do jews decide how it turns out to be. No matter how hard and big the jews plan and dream, Satan remains victorious.
The jews are still a day late and a dollar short.

That being said, it's better to be prepared for the worst.

Be brave my Satanic brethren, as with Satan there's no such thing as a defeat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back