Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Keep going no matter what

SigTyr

Do you feel that nobody can understand what are you going through? Does it feel like you have a weight of the whole world on your shoulders, that you are surrounded with darkness and there is no way you can escape it? You have tried your best, but all attempts feel miserable and it feels even worse because the darkness is pushing you back, right? Do you feel like a stranger in your own body, that you have zero control over your own life?

You have tried meditating, but it didn't make you feel better. Everytime you try, you feel frustrated, lose focus and end up in the flow of your own thoughts. Maybe you are even addicted to something, because it's a lot easier and you just want to feel normal for a hour or so. Then you blame yourself for being weak as fuck and promise yourself that it won't happen again. Or blaming yourself leading you to suicidal thoughts and it feels like you are in the endless loop with only one way out, sounds familiar?

Now when I got your attention, listen to me very carefully.
You made it here, right to the this forum, right to our Father. You are going in the right direction. Do you want to claim back what belongs to you, your life, your body and your soul? Then fucking work for it. Nobody is going to save you except yourself, so quit whining. We don't do this here.
Stop hiding from yourself and stop using whatever shit you use. Keep your shit together and your mind clear.
Do you want to see changes? Make them. Start with daily meditation, even if it feels like a waste of time. Consistency is what will help you to build a discipline. You will need that in your life. Then add physical exercises and yoga. Find your limits and do 110%, never skip a day. Stop being spineless piece of shit , in this world resistance is an indicator that you are headed in the right direction. This path is not a trip to Disneyland, if you want to live, you have to prove yourself worthy, if not, then what are even doing in this place?

SigTyr said:

Do not forget the power of the runes and other workings for increasing these positive qualities. If you lack them, do not beat yourself up, rather set up a working to further boost your productive capacity, willpower, discipline, or whatever. Even if you are new, this will still push you further in the right direction.

Good post, by the way.

It does get hard sometimes but I know it only gets worse if I start missing out in meditations and workouts so I have to toughen up and keep going because failure to do so will only bring more suffering and I will only have myself to blame and no one else. I'm currently having to get used to having yoga as something normal I do everyday just like my meditating and physical workouts etc. I could be better but so far so good on my end. These posts and seeing how awesome and dedicated everyone here (the legit and serious ones) motivates me as well.

Those reading this post if you didn't know or if you forgot Alpha Affirmations on youtube is a great channel for your daily motivation. Check it out.

hailourtruegod said:
It does get hard sometimes but I know it only gets worse if I start missing out in meditations and workouts so I have to toughen up and keep going because failure to do so will only bring more suffering and I will only have myself to blame and no one else. I'm currently having to get used to having yoga as something normal I do everyday just like my meditating and physical workouts etc. I could be better but so far so good on my end. These posts and seeing how awesome and dedicated everyone here (the legit and serious ones) motivates me as well.

Those reading this post if you didn't know or if you forgot Alpha Affirmations on youtube is a great channel for your daily motivation. Check it out.
The harder it gets the better.

Good for you with the yoga.

Blitzkreig said:
SigTyr said:

Do not forget the power of the runes and other workings for increasing these positive qualities. If you lack them, do not beat yourself up, rather set up a working to further boost your productive capacity, willpower, discipline, or whatever. Even if you are new, this will still push you further in the right direction.

Good post, by the way.
Thank you,brother!

Satan's planetary squares also do wonders.

The hardest part for begginers in squares, runes and even FRTRs is to not count the number of total reps, as this alone may push people away. For some finding 15 minutes a day for meditation is already a big deal. Mostly because being exposed to hostile energy which amplifies laziness. It literary feels like a "heavy fog" and it's really hard to deal this. There is no other way apart from keep going even if it feels pointless. Also in most cases the only option to get attention of exposed person is to hurt emotionally, as this shit blocks all the positive emotions and during pep talk or reading something that can help fighting brain get "disabled".

I've noticed that this " heavy fog" mostly a case with Orthodox xianity. Also it seems like pagan souls that are trapped in this shit have blocks manifested as a scoliosis, mostly in troat chakra area... And during the "initiation ritual" they literally call you a slave of the god. I don't understand how normal people are totally ok being called that...

Another interesting fact, that xianity forbid magic, but sometimes literally next to church you can buy a "magic book" that use the same code words as their shitty prayers, like am*n. The whole concept is that you ask some entity for help in exchange to be slave in afterlife. Most people either believe that there is nothing beyond physical real or that they can ask forgiveness and everything will be alright,but they have no idea that "magic" and their belowed jew in the stick is the same thing.

Ah yeah, also alcohol and drugs will make sure person is exposed to this shit.

And most importantly when people are under this sort of energy, they are plugged into hive mind. Sometimes with some dead spirit or entity inside.

The only thing that is stopping people from getting happiness is they themselves . It's all in their head.

Henu the Great said:
hailourtruegod said:

The harder it gets the better.

Good for you with the yoga.

Thank you Brother and I agree

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back