Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do u clean your aura wthout Trance state or void meditation

Isn't th trance state n void meditation th sm thing. How do u do aura of protection or clean ur Aura wth out entering trance state or void meditation. Every time I read on jos sm members saying I can't enter trance state or do void meditation but at th sm time thr can do Aura of protection or clean aura. It hv been difficult fr me to enter trance state or do void meditation, maybe I cn do aura of protection or clean my Aura n do RTRs. Please I want to understand this how should I do it.

Black Matabele said:
Isn't th trance state n void meditation th sm thing. How do u do aura of protection or clean ur Aura wth out entering trance state or void meditation. Every time I read on jos sm members saying I can't enter trance state or do void meditation but at th sm time thr can do Aura of protection or clean aura. It hv been difficult fr me to enter trance state or do void meditation, maybe I cn do aura of protection or clean my Aura n do RTRs. Please I want to understand this how should I do it.
You should do this:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

Black Matabele said:

Entering a trance and getting good at void adds to the power of your meditations but if one is new and can't do those two things it's still fine for the time being. Focus on feeling the vibration and do your best to visualize.

You still need to be able to get good at void and get into trance of course. Take your time to do that but do not fret. You'll be able to do it all with time, patience and consistency. The other reply to you is good advice

Black Matabele said:

Void = a state of suspending or reducing thoughts which may lead to trance but not the main goal rather it's the act of simply observing the mind at rest without the chatter i.e. thought reduction/control. Trance = an altering of the beta state to alpha or theta or delta in other words diving down a lower frequency.

You clean by cleaning, you don't need to be in a trance nor voided to do it. Does it help if you can do it sure which would mean you aren't voiding but using your mind to visualize the cleaning of either the basic solar ball on aura and chakras, 6 suns cleaning, OR vibration clean. Still because void helps with single-pointed concentration at some point incorporating single-point into cleaning to empower the cleaning strength is useful.

If you want you can perform on a VoC-less date Returning curses pt.1 summon the negative energy sloughing Demon and then perform 9-18-maybe 27-36 vibrations of Surya or Raum and clean and protect using RCpt.2 Start small don't blast 216 or anything don't overload yourself.

And then continue doing AoPs with additional breathing or runic vibrations.

Just simply clean you don't need void or trance immediately or it's mandatory ONLY. No quite the opposite we know most people don't clean or protect with void or trance as they haven't achieved it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back