Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Near Death Experiences

Demongods

I know HPS Maxine describes near death experiences and what happens when one dies and the soul leaves the body, which is very informative and interesting. But I remember watching a doco called, "Surviving Death" on Netflix not long ago, and also looked up the subject on the internet; What I found out was intriguing and a little weird.
Whereas 40-50 years ago a high percentage of people who had clinically died (all life signs absent), reportedly said, after leaving their bodies, they met relatives sent there to greet them, or a loving benevolent being of light (not necessarily jewsus) who was there to judge or send them back because their time had not yet come.
Now, these experiences seem to be taking on a more menacing and malevolent nature. In more recent times people are now reporting that they were whisked into some sort of "vortex" to appear inside "holding places", where wreatched looking souls seem to be waiting their turn to proceed to the next stage. Other people have reported, once leaving their body, they went to a place where menacing looking creatures (not dissimilar to reptillians or greys) were trying to abduct them, and they literally had to flee to escape capture.
Most of these people had much difficulty in relating their experiences in physical terms that could be properly understood in contemporary terms.
It makes me wonder - why the discrepancies now? Are our RTR's beginning to work on the astral plane?

HAIL SATAN|LUCIFER

Demongods said:
I know HPS Maxine describes near death experiences and what happens when one dies and the soul leaves the body, which is very informative and interesting. But I remember watching a doco called, "Surviving Death" on Netflix not long ago, and also looked up the subject on the internet; What I found out was intriguing and a little weird.
Whereas 40-50 years ago a high percentage of people who had clinically died (all life signs absent), reportedly said, after leaving their bodies, they met relatives sent there to greet them, or a loving benevolent being of light (not necessarily jewsus) who was there to judge or send them back because their time had not yet come.
Now, these experiences seem to be taking on a more menacing and malevolent nature. In more recent times people are now reporting that they were whisked into some sort of "vortex" to appear inside "holding places", where wreatched looking souls seem to be waiting their turn to proceed to the next stage. Other people have reported, once leaving their body, they went to a place where menacing looking creatures (not dissimilar to reptillians or greys) were trying to abduct them, and they literally had to flee to escape capture.
Most of these people had much difficulty in relating their experiences in physical terms that could be properly understood in contemporary terms.
It makes me wonder - why the discrepancies now? Are our RTR's beginning to work on the astral plane?

HAIL SATAN|LUCIFER

Sounds interesting, might give it a watch myself. If these findings are accurate then it's possible the greys are no longer able to disguise themselves as loved ones, thus are unable to effectively lower the guard of their potential victims. HPS Maxine has explained in several sermons that the enemy likes to kidnap wandering souls in the astral to use as fuel for (((The One))).

In other words, maybe it's easier for people to see them for what they truly are.

https://web.archive.org/web/2016042...n.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_2010_Sermons.pdf

'HA' Satan

The enemy greys who use 'the one' know this and the Christians who's souls wind up there, there is total conformity. This energy is malleable and conforming to whatever they want to use it for, with the exception of energy from war, which is violent and used for their 'black magick' purposes. This is another reason Christianity, Islam and those foul Jews are behind nearly every single war.

Jehova' Harvests Human Souls

Wars are incited [nearly all of them either through Christianity/Islam directly or through communism, which is the same thing, with the Jews behind it. The ugly violent energy of war is used by the enemy and directed to fight their battles out there. Energy is also stored in what they call 'The One.' When one dies, one gives off energy. This energy is then taken and used by the enemy. The earth has been under attack for centuries and is nothing more than a host for this parasitical scum.

More about Spiritual Allegories

As for 'the one' this is a mass of the souls the greys use for their own purposes- a huge energy source. They feed off of this like any parasite feeds from a host. It is their power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back