Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to use the HAGL Rune correctly?

SeguaceDiSatana

Our site says: "This rune is mainly used in black magick sending destruction in the form of whatever runes are used with it, delivering violent loss and pain".

What does it mean? Can you explain me better, please?
Thank you! Thank you very much!

PS Can I use the HAGL Rune alone to bring pain or even death?

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Our site says: "This rune is mainly used in black magick sending destruction in the form of whatever runes are used with it, delivering violent loss and pain".

You can use the Rune Hagl both alone and with other Runes. It depends on what you want to happen and therefore the aspects and powers involved in the magical work.

You have to start with white magic because black magic is more difficult and dangerous.

You have to develop your mind and soul to be able to influence the material world. Study the JoS Website and Forum and for any questions we are here.

SeguaceDiSatana said:

I don't have personal experience, but from what others said, it should be used basically entirely for black magic and not used on yourself. There are much safer runes to destroy negative elements of yourself, if this is someone's intentions.

With all black magic, make sure you feel confident in your own abilities to work with and direct it. Also make sure to clean yourself really well, and have a strong AOP.

If you are newer, or not so confident, yet still need to use black magic, then you might be better off asking the Gods to help you direct the energy. In cases where this is necessary, don't forget you can also do bindings on your own.

Visualizations are also an easy way to bring misfortune to someone, without as much fear of getting any negative energy on yourself. Even if you are weaker, this will have results done daily.

SeguaceDiSatana said:

Here's something I found that helped me. They have several like this for many of the runes. I also really liked the one they made for uruz.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmNbaNWv-k

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back