Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Suggestions to help with migraines caused by possible brain aneurism

My dearest friend has been suffering from migraines for the past few years. She finally got some diagnostics and they think she has a brain aneurism.

As someone who is highly suspicious of modern jewish medicine, I fear that any surgery will do more harm than good. They are two main options for brain aneurism surgery:

1. Clipping
During this procedure, your surgeon will make an incision into your scalp and create a small hole in your skull. The surgeon will then place a small metal clip at the base of the aneurysm to prevent it from rupturing. They will then close your skull and stitch your scalp.

2. Endovascular repair
During an endovascular repair, your surgeon will insert a small wire into an artery in your groin. Your surgeon will guide a small wire through that incision and through the artery that leads to the aneurysm in your brain. A catheter, which is a thin tube, follows the wire. Through this tube, your surgeon will install thin metal wires into the aneurysm. The wire will coil into a ball and initiate a blood clot. This clot will prevent the aneurysm from rupturing.

Instead I am hoping that my friend will consider trying alternative natural remedies. I am no medical expert but I did some background research on brain aneurisms and this is what they are:

Brain aneurism: A weak or thin spot on an artery in the brain that balloons or bulges out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on the nerves or brain tissue. It may also burst or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue

So my understanding is that a brain aneurism is a weak blood vessel in the brain that can no longer support normal blood flow due to its structural integrity collapsing and so the blood flow gets obstructed and the blood accumulates and sits there in a pressurized balloon.

With this understanding, I am hopeful that there may be natural remedies or a regimen that my friend can take to promote healthy blood circulation and to strengthen her blood vessels overall so the weak spot in her brain can get strong enough to have the backed up blood move through it.

From my internet research, I have discovered that there are a few things my friend could take to help strengthen her blood vessels and circulation:

Cayenne, Ginger, Turmeric, Garlic, Nitric Oxide from beets, celery, spinach

And also a few therapeutic treatment options for her:

Sacral-cranial massages
Acupuncture
CBD muscle salve in the migraine area
Personal Training and exercise
Omission of food products that hurt blood flow
No cigarettes or alcohol (My friend smokes cigarettes, she used to smoke half a pack a day, now she has 2 cigs a day. And yes, i know the rest of her treatment is pointless if she doesn't quit smoking)

I'd really appreciate if anyone could recommend anything else for her to give relief or to fix the problem. Or if anyone has any personal experiences with brain aneurisms and how they overcame it.

Update:

After more tests, doctors now think it is a lipoma (a fatty benign tumor)

But its still causing her migraines

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Update:

Id suggest to stay away from CBD oil - despite that they took out the hallucinogeticks, the plant itself has a wasting or negative effect on the body.

Look if it is a tumor it should be something the immune system can handle.
But a clean body is necessary to begin with. So healthy clean food and water should be consumed.
No pesticide ridden junk. Preservatives should be avoided as well.
If something is naturally preserved aka pickled, thats okay.

Acupuncture seems fine too tbh.

Also healing the actual inside of bloodvessels is very hard and takes very long.
But if it is an aneurism, you could look at herbs that are usually used for strengthening veins as with hemmorroids.. However, Id strongly advice to go to a professional with this.

This is not something that can be helped with household tips n tricks alone.

My dearest friend has been suffering from migraines for the past few years. She finally got some diagnostics and they think she has a brain aneurism.

As someone who is highly suspicious of modern jewish medicine, I fear that any surgery will do more harm than good. They are two main options for brain aneurism surgery:

1. Clipping
During this procedure, your surgeon will make an incision into your scalp and create a small hole in your skull. The surgeon will then place a small metal clip at the base of the aneurysm to prevent it from rupturing. They will then close your skull and stitch your scalp.

2. Endovascular repair
During an endovascular repair, your surgeon will insert a small wire into an artery in your groin. Your surgeon will guide a small wire through that incision and through the artery that leads to the aneurysm in your brain. A catheter, which is a thin tube, follows the wire. Through this tube, your surgeon will install thin metal wires into the aneurysm. The wire will coil into a ball and initiate a blood clot. This clot will prevent the aneurysm from rupturing.

Instead I am hoping that my friend will consider trying alternative natural remedies. I am no medical expert but I did some background research on brain aneurisms and this is what they are:

Brain aneurism: A weak or thin spot on an artery in the brain that balloons or bulges out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on the nerves or brain tissue. It may also burst or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue

So my understanding is that a brain aneurism is a weak blood vessel in the brain that can no longer support normal blood flow due to its structural integrity collapsing and so the blood flow gets obstructed and the blood accumulates and sits there in a pressurized balloon.

With this understanding, I am hopeful that there may be natural remedies or a regimen that my friend can take to promote healthy blood circulation and to strengthen her blood vessels overall so the weak spot in her brain can get strong enough to have the backed up blood move through it.

From my internet research, I have discovered that there are a few things my friend could take to help strengthen her blood vessels and circulation:

Cayenne, Ginger, Turmeric, Garlic, Nitric Oxide from beets, celery, spinach

And also a few therapeutic treatment options for her:

Sacral-cranial massages
Acupuncture
CBD muscle salve in the migraine area
Personal Training and exercise
Omission of food products that hurt blood flow
No cigarettes or alcohol (My friend smokes cigarettes, she used to smoke half a pack a day, now she has 2 cigs a day. And yes, i know the rest of her treatment is pointless if she doesn't quit smoking)

I'd really appreciate if anyone could recommend anything else for her to give relief or to fix the problem. Or if anyone has any personal experiences with brain aneurisms and how they overcame it.

These symptoms are often created by a block or obstruction in the 6th chakra. If you cannot help right now I suggest you try to get more open. There are methods you can use to remove this. Also it is possible this person has emotional blocks or obstructions in full expression of emotions.

This of course is the spiritual aspect of this. If you can get the person to meditate the 6th chakra meditation is helpful and Thaur rune can be used to remove blocks. Be careful though. If their soul is not used to energy go slow. Wunjo is healing.

The physical aspects of this I don't know a lot about but I wanted to add this.
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Update:

Id suggest to stay away from CBD oil - despite that they took out the hallucinogeticks, the plant itself has a wasting or negative effect on the body.

Look if it is a tumor it should be something the immune system can handle.
But a clean body is necessary to begin with. So healthy clean food and water should be consumed.
No pesticide ridden junk. Preservatives should be avoided as well.
If something is naturally preserved aka pickled, thats okay.

Acupuncture seems fine too tbh.

Also healing the actual inside of bloodvessels is very hard and takes very long.
But if it is an aneurism, you could look at herbs that are usually used for strengthening veins as with hemmorroids.. However, Id strongly advice to go to a professional with this.

This is not something that can be helped with household tips n tricks alone.

CBD isn't as bad as for the body as THC or weed itself but it's still better to stay away from as it if at all possible cause can have some negative effects. But it is better than some of the prescription medications these days. It's also not always taken from the same plant but sometimes it is.

Update:

Sorry that I never responded after you asked. At the time I got very busy and a little overwhelmed with some things.

Any condition of phlegm or dampness, such as a fatty tumor, falls under the spleen organ system. The spleen is responsible for removing these things from food as one eats, and also for general cleaning of these elements within the body.

In most cases of cancer, this is the result of energy being blocked from reaching the affected area. Even if there is blood flow, the vessels will be filled with all sorts of cellular debris. The head is said to be the "confluence of yang" energy in the body (to support the brain). The point being: there is likely a buildup of debris in her head, due to a failure of the spleen.

The kidneys are also responsible for generating brain tissue, so there might be some interplay there. The kidneys also boost the spleen yang (and the yang of the whole body). You can tell if she has kidney issues if her under-eyes have bags or discoloration.

She should be able to resolve this naturally, over the long term, through daily exercise and dietary modifications that mainly remove excess sugar and unhealthy fats. However, to expedite her migraine relief, she should see a TCM doctor (in conjunction with her lifestyle modifications!) so as to get local treatment on the head, as well as broader bodily treatments on the underlying causes.

Of course, my opinion is biased, but I do not see any other treatment plan that can hit all the main points that a TCM approach can. They will treat underlying organ deficiencies, plus they can direct healing to the brain, and they can also hit points for pain relief as well. They will also be able to advise on specific foods and herbs, as opposed to the western approach of just throwing random supplements at the problem. I think one would be hard-pressed to find this all done through one practitioner, through the allopathic system.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back