Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sisyphus in the bible

Jrvan

I realized today that the story of Sisyphus being punished by Zeus is the exact same story in the xian bible of "god" punishing humanity for eating from the tree of knowledge, and trying to eat from the tree of life. Knowledge leads to immortality and perfection. Cheating death twice = avoiding the spiritual death and the death of the body. In other words, the Magnum Opus.

Being forced to push a boulder up a hill over and over again without reaching the top... this is a curse upon humanity just like the version in the bible. We keep getting slapped with another boulder (karma) and we never get to rest. Nor do we get to enjoy the fruits of our Saturnian labor because as we push the boulder (karma) towards the top, the jews eat the fruit. They steal our wealth while denying us spirituality, knowledge, rest, and immortality. Work, work, work with no reward, no break, and only death awaiting us. The boulder of karma upon our backs is the same as the curse upon the serpent, being forced to "crawl upon its belly and eat dust forevermore." The serpent was cast down to the base chakra, the bottom of the hill, where we are forced to carry karma forever and ever until our souls die.

The only way out is Knowledge and Truth. Dharma. When society becomes Dharmic once more then Sisyphus will be freed. Free of karma.

jrvan said:
I realized today that the story of Sisyphus being punished by Zeus is the exact same story in the xian bible of "god" punishing humanity for eating from the tree of knowledge, and trying to eat from the tree of life. Knowledge leads to immortality and perfection. Cheating death twice = avoiding the spiritual death and the death of the body. In other words, the Magnum Opus.

Being forced to push a boulder up a hill over and over again without reaching the top... this is a curse upon humanity just like the version in the bible. We keep getting slapped with another boulder (karma) and we never get to rest. Nor do we get to enjoy the fruits of our Saturnian labor because as we push the boulder (karma) towards the top, the jews eat the fruit. They steal our wealth while denying us spirituality, knowledge, rest, and immortality. Work, work, work with no reward, no break, and only death awaiting us. The boulder of karma upon our backs is the same as the curse upon the serpent, being forced to "crawl upon its belly and eat dust forevermore." The serpent was cast down to the base chakra, the bottom of the hill, where we are forced to carry karma forever and ever until our souls die.

The only way out is Knowledge and Truth. Dharma. When society becomes Dharmic once more then Sisyphus will be freed. Free of karma.

I believe this story should just be a spiritual allegory rather than enemy propaganda, though I do not know the exact meaning, the Jewish enemy steals all our spiritual allegories and twists them in their holy books.

I think we should observe that in the spiritual allegory Sisyphus has at the very least achieved physical immortality and probably spiritual as well, meaning that he has achieved the magnum opus but the Jews forbade us from even reaching that level, an even crueller fate of dying twice-physically (multiple times) and eventually spiritually.

Its absolutely true that we have been put into a constant work and/or consume enemy propaganda paradigm with no easy way out, spiritual knowledge or not.

Without these parasites we gentiles would be at a level that would be hard even for the HPs to comprehend.

I probably should make a thread on this, but no matter how much spiritual training we do, I believe we also must physically free from the Jew economic system, the Jewish grid (electrical/internet/cyber/food/water/other (the jewtrix) in order to beat the Jews.

I understand the emphasis on many members on spiritual knowledge but personally I have always believed playing the Jew financial grid, spirituality or not will end in failure without overcoming the physical grid first.

AgniCosmos said:
I believe this story should just be a spiritual allegory rather than enemy propaganda, though I do not know the exact meaning, the Jewish enemy steals all our spiritual allegories and twists them in their holy books.

I think we should observe that in the spiritual allegory Sisyphus has at the very least achieved physical immortality and probably spiritual as well, meaning that he has achieved the magnum opus but the Jews forbade us from even reaching that level, an even crueller fate of dying twice-physically (multiple times) and eventually spiritually.

Its absolutely true that we have been put into a constant work and/or consume enemy propaganda paradigm with no easy way out, spiritual knowledge or not.

Without these parasites we gentiles would be at a level that would be hard even for the HPs to comprehend.

I probably should make a thread on this, but no matter how much spiritual training we do, I believe we also must physically free from the Jew economic system, the Jewish grid (electrical/internet/cyber/food/water/other (the jewtrix) in order to beat the Jews.

I understand the emphasis on many members on spiritual knowledge but personally I have always believed playing the Jew financial grid, spirituality or not will end in failure without overcoming the physical grid first.

I think the Greek myth was perhaps either a warning to everyone of the coming times when the jews would rule, or a myth inserted later by the jews. Either way it shows Sisyphus being punished for achieving immortality. Why would our own Gods punish us for completing Father Satan's Great Work upon us, the Magnum Opus?

In regards to the other things you spoke of, I think you're hurting your brain over this unnecessarily. What you're talking about doing is what will come naturally as a result of our spiritual work. Things are programmed on the astral first spiritually, and then manifest physically. The jews know this, and that's what they do. That's what we're doing - destroying their souls and financial control on the spiritual plane, and then it will flow down to the physical plane to manifest. I've already pondered the ins and outs of what you speak of many times, and it all ends the same when it's done physically. Without the spiritual backbone of this work, white people could pitch in collectively to buy a huge reserve of land for white people only so they have a homeland again, and ban jews from going there. But even if they get that far somehow... what then? They establish their own nation essentially in order to ban jews, and that means separate rules from the rest of the USA. That would mean a separatist nation, and the rights afforded to US citizens wouldn't apply to this new nation which wouldn't have the military might that the USA has. On a whim without any justification, the USA could then roll in and overpower this new white country easily, and repossess the land.

I've thought of so many scenarios. The only way out of this mess is through spiritual warfare which is what we are already doing. We have to keep it up with the RTR's. The RTR's among many other effects, are causing the jews to make mistakes. It's pushing the jews into a corner which exposes them more and more. This is also waking up the people, and an awakened population is the only way to achieve this collapse of the jewish financial grid that you speak of.

There will be no failure for us - only the jews will fail.

jrvan said:
AgniCosmos said:

I think the Greek myth was perhaps either a warning to everyone of the coming times when the jews would rule, or a myth inserted later by the jews. Either way it shows Sisyphus being punished for achieving immortality. Why would our own Gods punish us for completing Father Satan's Great Work upon us, the Magnum Opus?

In regards to the other things you spoke of, I think you're hurting your brain over this unnecessarily. What you're talking about doing is what will come naturally as a result of our spiritual work. Things are programmed on the astral first spiritually, and then manifest physically. The jews know this, and that's what they do. That's what we're doing - destroying their souls and financial control on the spiritual plane, and then it will flow down to the physical plane to manifest. I've already pondered the ins and outs of what you speak of many times, and it all ends the same when it's done physically. Without the spiritual backbone of this work, white people could pitch in collectively to buy a huge reserve of land for white people only so they have a homeland again, and ban jews from going there. But even if they get that far somehow... what then? They establish their own nation essentially in order to ban jews, and that means separate rules from the rest of the USA. That would mean a separatist nation, and the rights afforded to US citizens wouldn't apply to this new nation which wouldn't have the military might that the USA has. On a whim without any justification, the USA could then roll in and overpower this new white country easily, and repossess the land.

I've thought of so many scenarios. The only way out of this mess is through spiritual warfare which is what we are already doing. We have to keep it up with the RTR's. The RTR's among many other effects, are causing the jews to make mistakes. It's pushing the jews into a corner which exposes them more and more. This is also waking up the people, and an awakened population is the only way to achieve this collapse of the jewish financial grid that you speak of.

Thanks for the response It really helped me understand why SS focuses on spirituality as much as it does.

AgniCosmos said:
jrvan said:
AgniCosmos said:

Thanks for the response It really helped me understand why SS focuses on spirituality as much as it does.

Certainly. I'm happy I helped. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back