Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need your help!

StyleCoin

I want to convince these two people to give up leaving America and go live in Europe, soon the Great Collapse will happen and they are 100% vulnerable, and also at any moment they can be raped by illegal immigrants, I need a quick summary about the world economy and the consequences that will come.

Interesting. Others say go to US as it safer, and others want to go to Eu. Both are good options, and in both cases there are spots where it's not so nice to be in...

Henu the Great said:
Interesting. Others say go to US as it safer, and others want to go to Eu. Both are good options, and in both cases there are spots where it's not so nice to be in...

I would actually love to live in the US for 3 years or so.

The EU is not the USA, it's a continent divided by states, to move you're gonna need to be self employed or have a sponsor or whatever else requisite the state you choose requires, and you're gonna have to learn the language of the state if you want to have a good time in said state.
Other than Nordic countries, other countries offer a much lower income compared to what you could make in the USA. And while in the USA you have legal blacks living there, in Europe most blacks are illegals and you can compare them to USA ghetto ones.
Eastern Europe is also very white, but also very poor, so it's better to go there only if you have an income that comes from literally any other country.

Also keep in mind that America is not that bad.. The USA is gigantic, you have access to so much land at very good prices. An acre in the USA can cost 10.000-20000$, in developed EU countries that is gonna cost 3x-4x more, and in some countries you literally can't homeschool your kids and pay shitload of taxes.

Henu the Great said:

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

There are less financial and government restrictions here and more freedom in certain aspects but American workhours are horrid. 60 to 80 hour workweek for many leave Americans with no time for hobbies or lives. Its one of the biggest things that stalled me from coming home for so long.

Aquarius said:
The EU is not the USA, it's a continent divided by states, to move you're gonna need to be self employed or have a sponsor or whatever else requisite the state you choose requires, and you're gonna have to learn the language of the state if you want to have a good time in said state.
Other than Nordic countries, other countries offer a much lower income compared to what you could make in the USA. And while in the USA you have legal blacks living there, in Europe most blacks are illegals and you can compare them to USA ghetto ones.
Eastern Europe is also very white, but also very poor, so it's better to go there only if you have an income that comes from literally any other country.

Also keep in mind that America is not that bad.. The USA is gigantic, you have access to so much land at very good prices. An acre in the USA can cost 10.000-20000$, in developed EU countries that is gonna cost 3x-4x more, and in some countries you literally can't homeschool your kids and pay shitload of taxes.
The country where they are going to live is 100% communist, I am also afraid that the black people who immigrated illegally will do something bad to them, the USA is certainly a great country to live in, but for sure talking to them will not work, I will just put an aura around them to protect them

Henu the Great said:

Living in the US must be very nice, I myself intend to spend a few years there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back