Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What should I do? I feel so lost.

StyleCoin

Should I get a job? Or should I continue studying 6 subjects + my electrician course that requires a lot of dedication and study? The great global collapse is coming, is it worth studying at the moment? Or should I work and save money to survive the chaos that is coming?

I feel very lost and don't know what to do :( :( :(

StyleCoin said:
Should I get a job? Or should I continue studying 6 subjects + my electrician course that requires a lot of dedication and study? The great global collapse is coming, is it worth studying at the moment? Or should I work and save money to survive the chaos that is coming?

You’re doing college and trade school at the same time? Trade jobs will be in high demand after the collapse happens. But if I were you, I would do a Satanic ritual and ask the Gods what They want me to do.

https://www.survivalsullivan.com/35-post-shtf-career-choices/

Academic Scholar said:
StyleCoin said:

You’re doing college and trade school at the same time? Trade jobs will be in high demand after the collapse happens. But if I were you, I would do a Satanic ritual and ask the Gods what They want me to do.

https://www.survivalsullivan.com/35-post-shtf-career-choices/

I think that operating on the stock market is my only option, maybe I can do well.

Electricians, welders, and plumbers are 3 jobs which will always be extremely important. They are always needed, and there are not enough of them. It is a great idea to be an electrician. These kinds of jobs can make a lot of money.

StyleCoin said:

What academic scholar tells you is correct. Trade jobs are always high in demand. Since I finished welding school I've never been without work. If everything falls flat we will all still have work being called on to rebuild society while people who only sit behind desks and push buttons and pens will have the rug swept out from under them.

Be prepared to learn new skills always to remain as employable as possible. Trades make good money but can be dangerous and hard work. Choose wisely.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Electricians, welders, and plumbers are 3 jobs which will always be extremely important. They are always needed, and there are not enough of them. It is a great idea to be an electrician. These kinds of jobs can make a lot of money.

Damn right. When I worked in Alberta I made 40 bucks an hr welding on storage tanks...and some would say thats the low end! Australia has had 150 dollar an hr jobs. When I was in NL it was shit pay but alot of work. All TIG mostly stainless and carbon steel with the occasional hastelloy during a shutdown. TIG is my favorite process. It is a literal art to weld with this process and can make the most awesome colors.

When I finish everything here in the states I'm hoping to make more than what I did in Alberta.

If you don't have serious economic concerns, like really serious, your education should be more important than money. In my opinion, you can always earn money but studying at a younger age might be more beneficial for you. But it could depend on the situation tho; you should calculate what you need cautiously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back