Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Synagogue bleachers COLLAPSE in Israeli settlement, resulting in deaths and injuries (VIDEO)

Henu the Great

When jewish kabbalah does not protect jews anymore:

Bleachers collapsed at a Hasidic synagogue in the Israeli settlement of Givat Ze’ev, just northwest of Jerusalem, with dozens being reported as injured – some in serious condition – and two dead. Magen David Adom, Israel’s emergency service, has reported that around 54 people were injured, with some becoming trapped under the rubble after the collapse. Of the dozens injured, five are in serious condition, and Fire and Rescue Services Commissioner Brig. Gen. Dedi Simchi has reported there are deaths at the scene, but did not specify how many, according to the Jerusalem Post. Media reports have signified at least two are dead.

Footage of the collapse has landed on social media showing the synagogue bleachers giving way from the back first, and dozens scrambling at the scene.

Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said in a statement that soldiers from the Home Front Command and medical personnel have been dispatched to the scene.

Local media have reported there were approximately 600 people inside the synagogue at the time of the collapse.

https://www.rt.com/news/523992-israel-synogogue-collapse/

This sounds like their karma thing I knew it would take a couple years to effect them at least. I remember it was some time in 2019 I believe Maxine said that their karma is back on them. Look at what happens to gentiles who practice Jewish magick if you want a clue on what will happen to them.

[ I have no opinion either for or against either side in the israel or hamas situation. I am only sharing news that people should be aware of. ]

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=i29qAczmy7M

A rocket went right through the ceiling of a rabbi's bedroom inside a synagogue, all the cement and rubble landed right on his bed. Why did God not protect them?

Oh no! The poor jews! They are the total victims here, as they fight against the arabs.

It doesn’t even matter that they have technologically more advanced and more effective weaponry and missles!

We should definitely help them with our Rituals very soon!!

Ol argedco luciftias said:

[ I have no opinion either for or against either side in the israel or hamas situation. I am only sharing news that people should be aware of. ]

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=i29qAczmy7M

A rocket went right through the ceiling of a rabbi's bedroom inside a synagogue, all the cement and rubble landed right on his bed. Why did God not protect them?

You can't really be on the side of Israel or fully Hamas either as its an Islamic group. But you would hope Hamas wins cause they are the lesser of two evils in this.

slyscorpion said:
You can't really be on the side of Israel or fully Hamas either as its an Islamic group. But you would hope Hamas wins cause they are the lesser of two evils in this.
Have to be very careful how you talk about events like this. So I make it very clear that I do not have any opinion about it, I do not celebrate this. I am only sharing news of things that are happening.

It just seems the more they try to do their Kabalistic shit togheter the more they get punished for it. Poor jews.... lets just keep doing our rituals ;)

slyscorpion said:
Have to be very careful how you talk about events like this. So I make it very clear that I do not have any opinion about it, I do not celebrate this. I am only sharing news of things that are happening.

I was going to type something similar that Slyscorpion wrote but then I figured you were doing what you said here. We don't condone any illegal acts so we shouldn't be siding with those who commit such acts.

Sharing current news is totally fine.

slyscorpion said:

Ok got it I understand now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back