Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ransomware hackers steal DC Police data, thousands of documents leaked

Ol argedco luciftias

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwqa9-FJvvg

They released thousands of DC police documents on the dark web. Including ones connected to Operations by FBI and Secret Service.

Who do you think did this? Russia, Israel, or China? It looks like it was done by Russia.

The Russia Russia Russia narrative has been pushed for so long that I have a hard time believing it's ever them doing anything. Putin could kick the door to my house open, eat everything in my fridge, trash the place, kick my dog, slap me across the face then drop into a slav squat and shit on my floor and I still wouldn't believe it was him.

MrIntrepid said:
The Russia Russia Russia narrative has been pushed for so long that I have a hard time believing it's ever them doing anything. Putin could kick the door to my house open, eat everything in my fridge, trash the place, kick my dog, slap me across the face then drop into a slav squat and shit on my floor and I still wouldn't believe it was him.
Russia has the largest number of jews of any country in the entire world. More than israel and America put together. So I could see how it could be some russian jews doing this.

I think China is more likely, but is not the only possibility.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
MrIntrepid said:
Russia has the largest number of jews of any country in the entire world. More than israel and America put together. So I could see how it could be some russian jews doing this.

I think China is more likely, but is not the only possibility.

Interesting bit of information on the number of jews in Russia. I'm still skeptical though, just not totally dismissive. At the end of the day no matter where the attack originated it was probably the small hats who were behind it to some extent anyway.

I usually just blame everything on Israel and I'm right at least 90% of the time.

You'll never know who did it. Its funny how everything is laid out clearly in the Rockefeller document. We're going into the "Hack Attack" phase. Just recently Hackers managed to shut down the Ireland health services system. This is very very grim.

Jack said:
You'll never know who did it. Its funny how everything is laid out clearly in the Rockefeller document. We're going into the "Hack Attack" phase. Just recently Hackers managed to shut down the Ireland health services system. This is very very grim.

The World Economic Forum "predicted" a rise in cyberwarfare as well. The pandemic, global warming and now this bullshit will probably be their three main reasons for continuing to try to push the need for police states.

The chances of the cybepandemic happening this year are very high.

This is going to give such a big shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back