Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Steps to becoming a millionaire

Presentmoment666 said:
Any suggestions or help in becoming a millionaire?
Clean your whole being every day. Open and empower all the chakras.

Do spells related to gaining physical wealth and power.

Work hard, both spiritually and physically. Never skip a day.

Oh, and yoga and pranyama are must also.

Remember to focus on what's more important. A fulfilling life with strong mind body or a life of financial pursuits which I still find most people with hangup are miserable still.

If you're strong you can fully control your money the way that you want to. Otherwise you're just pouring buckets off a ship with holes on the bottom

Presentmoment666 said:
Other than what Henu said.

Learn about finances, study about saving money, investing money, and budgeting your money.

If you are starting from zero learn a skill that has demand and high-value master that skill and work online and freelance.

You can also get a high-income job but this will need academic studying and respected college degrees unlike the skill and freelancing route.

Start reading books about money. After learning start working and do outreach daily.

Learn about the career that suits you and how you can get money from astrology by looking at the planets and signs in the 2nd house, 6th house, 8th house and 10th house.

A money spell will be incredibly helpful and give you a competitive edge. When doing the money spell desire the money intensely visualize it, smell it, feel its touch, imagine your happiness, imagine yourself wealthy and have intense and strong intentions.

The stronger your desire and intentions are the more money you attract.

Meditate and do yoga daily without fail and empower your Solar Plexus.

If you do all of this consistenly for a long time you will be incredibly wealthy. But be patient it takes time and maturing to become wealthy.

Here are some Youtubers to help you on your path to wealth:

CoffeeZilla:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFQMnBA3CS502aghlcr0_aw
*Extremely important. This youtuber exposes fake gurus of getting wealth. This channel is the most important for being wealthy. Never get scammed by being sold a dream and be aware of how scammers and fake wealth gurus work. I suggest you binge watch his most popular videos they are incredibly entertaining as well as it has a treasure of knowledge.

Graham Stephan:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCV6KDgJskWaEckne5aPA0aQ Very good youtuber that explains the value and the how-to invest, save and budget your money. As well as endless videos for getting more money. Don't buy his courses as his free videos are more valuable. Actually don't buy any courses if they cost more than a hundred bucks. Udemy courses are great and affordable. Most courses can be found on the internet anyway, even $2000 ones try searching for a course online before ever buying one.

Biaheza:
https://m.youtube.com/user/CurbFrontSkate Very entertaining channel with some golden nuggets about making wealth online here and there. Be careful this channel is highly into gambling for views and entertainment don't take it too seriously.

Spencer Cornelia:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCV0OPCa5_LS8SWp118FRHIA Very smart youtuber and valuable channel.

Mike Winnet:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UComkllJTMHNZr4UNxCThdcw
Smart youtuber and very entertaining.

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!!

Start with the question of "how to make more money" not "how to become a millionaire" which is a selling meme at this point.

Internet has everything you need as well as meditations and advancement for you to become more than a millionaire.

Presentmoment666 said:

It all starts with your foundation, your every day habits. Do you have a million things to do and brush them off for later? Some good advice from some extremely wealthy people is that as soon as something comes up that needs done, do it.

Second, save at least 10% of every bit of cash that comes your way. Put yourself first above everything else.

Next, be innovative and educated. It doesn’t take a lot of education to achieve this goal. A million dollars isn’t far out of reach. These days, a million dollars is just barely enough for retirement. A person technically needs that much saved or more to live comfortably in old age.

Take care of your health and work to prevent misfortunes that could rob you of this. The way the jewtrix is set up, it seems like whenever a gentile makes anything more than poverty some kind of mass misfortune hits where all of the money goes such as cancer. Always take care of your health, be insured, and do an AOP/basic meditations.

Remove mental blocks that could interfere in this goal, like the thought that a million dollars is too high of a goal and too much to achieve. Make this something Normal in your mind. Rewrite your own standards of living and what you believe to be normal and comfortable. If you’re comfortable living in poverty it’s harder to get out of it. Consider the low end of middle class as poverty. It might as well be the way things are going.

Meditate on it, affirm it, visualize it. Do money workings. Learn your passions and talents. Know yourself. Whatever your personal talents are is probably your best gateway. Set yourself above the average. What attributes can you cultivate to put yourself above the rest?

Obviously work hard, and don’t worry about the work load. Once you get use to it, it isn’t bad. I’m working on changing the way I think about work itself. I’m constantly saying to myself “this is too much, I’m only one person, how can I do this, it’s impossible” it’s not. I’ll be fine. Independent qualities are good for this. Build a good support system though, and surround yourself with people who have success in mind or your best interests. Don’t waste your time with people who would throw away your friendship for something meaningless or people that influence you to do bad.

Exchange 70 usd to Indonesian Rupiah.

Invite 1000 people to a seminar "How to become a millionaire", charge 1000 usd/eur each for entry.

If serious, don't be obsessed with materialistic things too much, you are not taking your money or any materialistic things to the astral realm, so don't waste your life chasing them, work on your soul instead.
Open yourself enough to be guided and empowered yourself enough to be able to raise and manipulate energy to manifest your goals. Work on physical realm is required too, as you need a channel for money to come.

SigTyr said:

Invite 1000 people to a seminar "How to become a millionaire", charge 1000 usd/eur each for entry.

If serious, don't be obsessed with materialistic things too much, you are not taking your money or any materialistic things to the astral realm, so don't waste your life chasing them, work on your soul instead.
Open yourself enough to be guided and empowered yourself enough to be able to raise and manipulate energy to manifest your goals. Work on physical realm is required too, as you need a channel for money to come.
This is really bad advice. Both the joke and the "serious" advice. The physical is as important as the spiritual.

You can't seriously advance without money because you have no freedom. How do you have a home or privacy if you think that "chasing money" is useless. Money gives freedom and is currently God of this overly-materialistic earth. It gives power and status.

Here's a sermon from Hps Maxine regarding material things:
Material Importance
The Jews who are insatiably greedy; parasites by nature, have been indoctrinating Gentiles for centuries with anti-life, suicidal, ideal slave teachings. The Nazarene was the ultimate parasite. Our material possessions in truth are extensions of ourselves. Both spiritually a work together. They complement each other. Where would your soul be without your material body? Powerless. Your home is where your material possessions are. Material possessions make life much more in many different ways. Where would y nd materialism ou be without any clothing? Clothing provides protection from the weather elements and is an extension of our self expression. Material possessions are very important. Note how someone will leave their sweater or jacket on a chair to indicate they will be back to use the same seat; it is taken. Treat your material possessions well and respect them. Shun the suicidal slave advice the Jews promote to Gentiles regarding owning anything. True spiritual enlightenment makes us aware of these things. Our Gods have material possessions and respect them. Slaves own nothing and the Jews know this. There is an old story about a king who got lost in the woods. His people searched for him for days. He barely survived. When they asked him how he managed to focusing intensely on getting back to his castle. They asked, why the castle was so important. He replied because of what was in it.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Another one about this:

I am writing this in response to something I witnessed earlier and thi needs to be addressed. I notice so many people falling s really into traps. The Jew creates the problem and then pushes the solution. One major trap is that of materialism. The Jew takes everything that makes life meaningful and pleasurable and then works relentlessly to destroy it. Ownership of material things makes l ife meaningful and is pleasurable. So, the Jew pushes this and corrupts it on the one hand and on the other, the Jew pushes for rejection of the material. This is done by incessant pushing and promoting materialism to the exclusion of all else and the unde rlying message here is to own nothing. The nazarene is then held up as a pristine examplethe professional parasite never owned anything, and lived off the charity of those who did, all the while condemning them. The nazarene was a most arrogant character who never showed any gratitude or appreciation for anything. He felt it was owed to him. Though that foul scum is a Jewish invented fictitious archetype, he is pushed on the Gentile populace as an example. He is the perfect communist. Everything the Jew pushes and abuses is designed to destroy any and all freedoms. No one owns any personal property under Jewish communism. Jewish communism is a slave state where every Gentile citizen becomes the property of the state and has no freedoms or rights whatsoev er. This is all laid out in the judeo/xian bible, which is a blueprint for communism. The Gentile populace becomes disposable slaves, working for the Jewish parasite. Satan/Lucifer has always stood for rebellion. Rebellion is a serious "sin" and is “evil” in the bible. Perfect slaves do not rebel or even complain. There is absolutely nothing wrong with owning material things or enjoying them. People fall into the Jewish traps with believing adages such as "money is the root of all evil” yet you don’t hear any Jews saying this. This sort of thing is for Gentiles. The bible preaches that poverty and suffering are virtues. Poverty is a virtue so that all wealth can be in the hands of the Jews. Suffering is a biblical virtue and is necessary so one again can b e the perfect slave, endure endless and most savage abuse, and never complain. A wasted life. The Jew owns everything, all material wealth, and also the slaves. This is why they corrupt and push materialism in unhealthy ways to the extreme. They want a bac klash, where they own everything and us Gentiles own nothing and along with owning nothing, become the property of the Jews. If everyone would look deeper, it is the abuse, disrespect for, and lack of any appreciation that is the problem, along with imba lance in the way of taking things to an extreme, which is what the Jew does. The Jew takes certain aspects of our freedoms...money, sex, pleasure and pushes these to an unhealthy extreme, creating imbalance. The end result is total loss. Nature in her ecos ystem works for a healthy balance. When nature gets out of balance, disaster ensues. Nowhere is a most blatant example of Jewish operation than with Gay Rights: http://web.archive.org/web/20130411154310/http://gblt.webs.com/Enemy_Contro l.htm Gay rights from top to bottom is controlled by Jews. What they do is work to push and take this to an extreme on the one hand and as the Jews control both sides, they work against it on the other. One the other side, they work for establishing Old Testament laws as is with Jewish communism. Gay in the gulag. There are no sexual freedoms in any communist countries. Even heterosexuals holding hands or kissing in public in communist North Korea can get not only the couple, but their entire families thrown into slave labor concentration camps.* These are the real death camps where very few ever survive. Most are worked to death under the most hideous conditions, starving and then are disposed of. This is the Jewish paradise...disposable slave labor. *Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Don't fall into their traps! Barbara Demick When everyone is on to their tactics, they can no longer succeed in destroying our freedoms. Money, personal ownership, sexual freedoms and everything else they work to destroy, always remember...they push these to an unhealthy extreme, creating the necess ary imbalance needed to create a backlash to where people are duped into gladly giving up their precious rights [which many fought for and died for in brutal bloody wars], and unknowingly sacrificing to restore balanceju what they believe is balance. The stice system is another example. The justice system is dominated by Jews from top to bottom. By allowing crime to get so out of hand and letting violent offenders off the hook and relentlessly pushing injustice [corrupting the justice system to where it is no longer even functional], this creates the trap for people to give up their rights for ultrastrict laws, where no one has any rights as is with Jewish communism. This is also laid out in the judeo/xian bible. Turn the other cheek, walk the extra mile, let everything go to shit. Gentiles have always fought for the Jewish interest and their wars while the Jews just look on and grin. Another Jewish tactic is creating endless arguments so that nothing ever gets done in the way of ending a problem or securin g a solution. Satan/Lucifer stands for freedom and rebellion. We must always respect our freedoms and be ready to fight for them. If we do not fight, these will be taken away. Respect and care for what you own. Our inner serpent makes us aware in the way of having respect for valuable life and an appreciation for things. Everything that is positive and healthy in life, the Jew takes, abuses and pushes to an unhealthy extreme in hopes of creating a backlash to their Old Testament; their Torah. Torah is the author of pain and misery. The torah is their root, their power over us and their protection. Everything you have and own, the Jew is working to take away from you. This also extends to your soul. Satan brings us the necessary knowledge and enlightenment to where we are aware of and onto their tactics and can no longer be duped into falling into their traps.
It's okay to "chase" money. Chasing money (even though it is a really shitty word to describe being ambitious and desiring money) is chasing freedom. We don't chase money for the paper it has we chase it because it gives freedom and power which are both important in Satanism. I am not undermining the value of spirituality but I think you are undermining the value of material wealth.

Desires, ambitions, and wanting wealth is a legit and healthy goal and purpose.

Hail Satan Forever!!

Sundara said:
Presentmoment666 said:

It all starts with your foundation, your every day habits. Do you have a million things to do and brush them off for later? Some good advice from some extremely wealthy people is that as soon as something comes up that needs done, do it.

Second, save at least 10% of every bit of cash that comes your way. Put yourself first above everything else.

Next, be innovative and educated. It doesn’t take a lot of education to achieve this goal. A million dollars isn’t far out of reach. These days, a million dollars is just barely enough for retirement. A person technically needs that much saved or more to live comfortably in old age.

Take care of your health and work to prevent misfortunes that could rob you of this. The way the jewtrix is set up, it seems like whenever a gentile makes anything more than poverty some kind of mass misfortune hits where all of the money goes such as cancer. Always take care of your health, be insured, and do an AOP/basic meditations.

Remove mental blocks that could interfere in this goal, like the thought that a million dollars is too high of a goal and too much to achieve. Make this something Normal in your mind. Rewrite your own standards of living and what you believe to be normal and comfortable. If you’re comfortable living in poverty it’s harder to get out of it. Consider the low end of middle class as poverty. It might as well be the way things are going.

Meditate on it, affirm it, visualize it. Do money workings. Learn your passions and talents. Know yourself. Whatever your personal talents are is probably your best gateway. Set yourself above the average. What attributes can you cultivate to put yourself above the rest?

Obviously work hard, and don’t worry about the work load. Once you get use to it, it isn’t bad. I’m working on changing the way I think about work itself. I’m constantly saying to myself “this is too much, I’m only one person, how can I do this, it’s impossible” it’s not. I’ll be fine. Independent qualities are good for this. Build a good support system though, and surround yourself with people who have success in mind or your best interests. Don’t waste your time with people who would throw away your friendship for something meaningless or people that influence you to do bad.

And second to the passive income statement. And about it being far out of reach, it is but it isn’t. It’s necessary and a million these days doesn’t go far. Saying it’s not far out of reach helps it come though.

SigTyr said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh man

mercury_wisdom said:
The message is not that money is not important, but to not make it your ultimate life goal.
A lot of people who obsessed with money lose themselves in a process of getting those and live an empty life.

I may be wrong, but I see a lot of topics from newcomers who ask the same questions about money spells. It's like they come to Satan only to obtain some material wealth. I am pretty sure 80% of them will run back to their jewish masters as soon as they will get those. Especially if it will be too easy.

Wealth is and money is not the same thing. Even if one makes another.
Dollar is not supported by anything and it's value can be manipulated. You may have a million, but one day it can become worthless. There is no much difference between fiat currency and crypto currency like doge coin that have unlimited supply.

From personal experience and from other people who I personaly introduced to Satanism I've noticed a pattern: if someone is obsessed with money it would be hard to get more then you need for your basic needs. If Gods see that you are corrupted with this obsession they won't help you much. If you have a higher purpose in life and they won't distract you from spirital development, you will have no problems to attract money.

Rationality accumulating wealth to be independent and have a better life quality is a good reason to have money. Spending money on expensive useless things and hookers is not.

Presentmoment666 said:
How to become a millionaire:

1. Power Meditation Program

You must have a strong aura and soul to attain wealth so your first step would be building a powerful aura by doing daily power meditation, daily Hatha Yoga and the final Reverse Torah Ritual (RTR).
Tai Chi, Qi Gong/Chi Kung and internal martial arts can also strengthen your soul.

Satanic Power Meditation:
http://archive.is/L14dW https://web.archive.org/web/20200316111349/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

Beginner 40 Day Meditation Program by High Priest HoodedCobra (HP HC): https://web.archive.org/web/20210119141228/https://satanisgod.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Hatha Yoga For Satanists by HPS Maxine Dietrich: https://web.archive.org/web/20201113152147/https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/hatha_yoga_sample_session__1_.pdf

Yoga: Focus, Breath by Lydia
https://archive.is/SNyjK
https://web.archive.org/web/20210502164028/https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56153

Kundalini Serpent Tantric Yoga by Lydia
https://archive.is/adFpG
https://web.archive.org/web/20210428225436/https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55821

The final RTR:
https://archive.is/cwRnT
https://web.archive.org/web/20210102042324/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48105

Simple Chi Kung: Exercises for Awakening the Life-Force Energy by Mantak Chia
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7bt3a31dastgr5x/mantak-chia-lee-holden-simple-chi-kung-exercises-for-2011.epub?dl=0

Basic Practices of the Universal Healing Tao: An Illustrated Guide to Levels 1 through 6 by Mantak Chia
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mas7vxknmozzin/mantak-chia-william-u-wei-basic-practices-of-the-2013.epub?dl=0

The Tao of Immortality: The Four Healing Arts and the Nine Levels of Alchemy by Mantak Chia
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bf9m2rkmcbkotiq/mantak-chia-the-tao-of-immortality-the-four-healing-2018.epub?dl=0

Wisdom Chi Kung: Practices for Enlivening the Brain with Chi Energy by Mantak Chia
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gl4494fzlrj9ldu/mantak-chia-wisdom-chi-kung-practices-for-enlivening-2008.epub?dl=0

You also need to have a strong solar chakra and you should empower your solar chakra. The main methods of chakra empowerment are vibrating words of power aloud while focusing on the chakra and breathing in energy into the chakra, especially energy from the sun.

On Chakra Work by HP HC

2. Satanic Hypnosis

How to do Satanic Hypnosis: https://web.archive.org/web/20200316104458/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Hypnosis.html

Any past hang-ups concerning wealth [these can go back into past lives] must be completely destroyed and you must reprogram your mind and soul to attract money and that you are deserving of money. Self-hatred can also prevent you from attaining wealth.

Use these affirmations in Satanic Hypnosis:

If you have hang ups concerning wealth: “I completely deserve wealth, money and riches.”

If you hate yourself or carry guilt: “I am free from punishing myself. I forgive myself.”

How To Attract Money Using Satanic Hypnosis:

1. Go into a deep trance: https://archive.is/jyMix
2. Breathe in the color gold from all sides of your body at the same time like you would in the energy meditation: https://archive.is/88abB
This gold should be a bright, rich vibrant gold, like the sun.
3. While breathing in the gold and brightening your aura with it affirm several times:
“I am breathing in powerful energy that is attracting me a lot of free and easy money in a very positive way. This money is free and all mine to keep.”
4. Breathe in vibrant white light to balance your aura for several breaths. This has to be done every several days to keep the money coming.

You must have strong, laser like concentration for money spells and workings. If you have poor concentration, do void meditation, the flame meditation, (don’t use scented candles with fragrances for this, use organic beeswax candles) and affirm this in Satanic Hypnosis: “I have perfect concentration.”

Or you could use this method:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

3. Invoking Earth

According to Stormblood, spells rely on your power and the balance of your soul. If your soul is unbalanced, it's unlikely most of your spells will work. For example, someone with weak earth is not going to attract money any time soon nor anything stable or otherwise related to earth. You can stack all the wealth spells you want and you'll get a fiver as a consolation prize, if you're lucky.

About invoking the elements: https://web.archive.org/web/20200316101354/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Elements.html

How to invoke earth:
https://archive.is/OLFsO
https://web.archive.org/web/20200317084803/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Earth.html

4. Removing Negative Karma

You could be poor or financially unstable because of your negative karma. How to remove negative karma forever:

Working For Negative Karma by Luis
Start this working when the moon is waning in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this once everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

Original working: https://archive.is/lGUvl
5. Money Workings/Money Spells

The Lakshmi (Lilith) Money Working
Start this working when the moon is waxing in Taurus, Cancer, Leo or Sagittarius. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1.Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate “AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA” 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Visualize yourself with money in your hands and plenty of it, while engulfing yourself in brilliant white-gold light, and also the light on the money.
4. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am attracting to myself extremely large amounts of free and easy money forever. This money is all mine to keep or to spend as I please.”
5. Forget about the working and try to think of other things. This can be difficult in desperate situations, but do the best you can, because worry and obsessing over a working can undo the energy you put into it. Just let it go and know it is working.

How to pronounce AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA:

AH-UU-MM SH-REE-M MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE-YAY-EE SVAH-AH

Working To Attract Money Using Your Solar Chakra by NakedPluto

1. Vibrate RAUM into your solar chakra 50 times. This means you vibrate RAUM 50 times while focusing on your solar chakra.
2. Affirm 10 times: “My solar chakra attracts continuously and permanently impressive sums of money in a healthy and positive way for me. Large sums of money are available to me to spend in any way I desire.”
Focus on your solar and imagine a very big sun while saying this affirmation.
3. Do the Breath of Fire while focusing on your solar chakra: https://archive.is/AhdjI

How to pronounce RAUM:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201027211034/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM.mp3

Original working: https://archive.is/jJc32

JoS Money Meditation:
https://archive.is/VfekQ
https://web.archive.org/web/20210315085816/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Money_Meditation.html

JoS Money Spells: https://web.archive.org/web/20160506033235/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Money_Spells.pdf

List of Money Workings
https://archive.is/EcOCp
https://web.archive.org/web/20210518215352/https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53711&hilit=

List of Magic Workings
https://archive.is/MnDqV
https://web.archive.org/web/20210506155319/https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=247541

6. Planetary Squares

How to Correctly Use Planetary Squares: https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054936/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense.
Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054936/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html

You can do a material Sun square with this affirmation:

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of the Sun square is attracting extremely large amounts of free and easy money to me. This money is all mine to keep or to spend as I please.”

You can do a spiritual Jupiter Square with this affirmation:

“In a positive and healthy way for me, the energy of the Jupiter square is permanently increasing, strengthening and fully empowering my good luck and fortune in every way. The energy of the Jupiter square also permanently removes and destroys everything that weakens the positive qualities of my natal Jupiter.”

Source: https://archive.is/xRgNA

How to correctly pronounce the mantras in Satan’s Planetary Squares: https://mega.nz/folder/aIxxRKoC#KgOVQuGlBBA4LbQKbcTnZA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n1g/Planetary_Squares.zip?dl=1

7. Freeing the Soul

Freeing of the Soul Working For Financial Wealth
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA, URUZ or ANSUZ 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, I am totally and completely free from any and all obstacles that keep me from achieving permanent financial wealth forever.”

How to pronounce ANSUZ or URUZ: https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26DB09-HfBhhXXZNjsDsb7y2Ac6WWYJqn5LXI
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbw62qry8yi37vo/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.zip?dl=0

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

8. Get A Job

How To Find A Job (Guide): https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/finding-a-job/the-essential-job-search-guide

Job/Career Workings by Lydia:
https://archive.is/3jicD
https://web.archive.org/web/20210518232653/https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9790&p=33906

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
https://www.dropbox.com/s/22je8re1wnt1jsi/robert-t-kiyosaki-rich-dad-poor-dad-what-the-rich-2015.epub?dl=0

You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcm5zra6gdlddjk/jen-sincero-you-are-a-badass-at-making-money-master-2017.epub?dl=0

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back