Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

12 Step Groups

IShatterFur

Inquiring on the forums about 12 Step Meetings such as A.A. and N.A. (narcotics anonymous alcoholics anonymous) I apparently have to go to these meetings with other addicts and alcoholics to survive and maintain sobriety. This is how the program goes:

THE TWELVE STEPS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become
unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to
sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we
understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature
of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make
amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do
so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly
admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with
God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and
the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to
carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

They usually pray to the Christian god (but say you can choose any God you want) and close with the "Our Father who art in heaven..." prayer.

You have to get a sponsor who has clean time and then just do whatever they tell you in order to have a spiritual experience that causes you to escape from the hell of addiction.

If I don't attend these meetings everyday, they say I will relapse. The professionals do, they say that.

What is your opinion on going to these meetings as a dedicated member of The Creator?

Hey!
First I want to tell you that I am really proud of you. You realised that you need professional help, and you are willing to go the extra mile and do something so you can create a happy future for yourself.

If this really helps you, keep attending to those meetings.

On top of that, you said you go to the gym, that’s nice.

Do you have friends or cousins who don’t take any drugs? If so, hang out with them.

You can also grab a basketball, and play basketball on your own, just practice shots. You will also meet people there, so you can start building relationships to normal people, who do sports instead of drugs.

Ans keep the spiritual effort high. Meditate each day, along with AoP and Cleaning.

You can also play football, tennis, volleyball, if you like you can also join a volleyball course or basketball course etc.

You can even join a cooking course! Nice side effect, you will come kn contact with many people, also Girls!

Sounds better than doing drugs, doesn’t it?

I wish you good luck!

IShatterFur said:
Inquiring on the forums about 12 Step Meetings such as A.A. and N.A. (narcotics anonymous alcoholics anonymous) I apparently have to go to these meetings with other addicts and alcoholics to survive and maintain sobriety. This is how the program goes:

THE TWELVE STEPS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become
unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to
sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we
understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature
of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make
amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do
so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly
admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with
God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and
the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to
carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

They usually pray to the Christian god (but say you can choose any God you want) and close with the "Our Father who art in heaven..." prayer.

You have to get a sponsor who has clean time and then just do whatever they tell you in order to have a spiritual experience that causes you to escape from the hell of addiction.

If I don't attend these meetings everyday, they say I will relapse. The professionals do, they say that.

What is your opinion on going to these meetings as a dedicated member of The Creator?
Sounds like a lot a xian filth is around there. Typical, trying to prey on weak people to join the filthy yhvh...

First off to state that you are powerless when in actuality with Satan you have all the power...

Imo, you can pull it off without them no problem. You have to consider this personally though. As I see it, maintaining the practices of 8 fold path every day will revive your whole being and always keep you uplifted and reaching new hights. How many xians can say that? Do they really handle any sort of real spiritual power..? I have not witnessed anything more than channeling greys or jewish thoughtforms...

Of course they will say you relapse without them... They don't know the powers within... Bunch of fools.

In any case. Take care that you clean yourself spiritually always after being in contact with them, and regardless because that and having strong aura of protection is a must for your well being. What you dwell on, you attract, both consciously and subconcsiously, for better or worse.

I would pray (communicate telepathically) to Satan while they say those weak prayers to their God I'm not sure if you have to say what they say out loud i was in an A.A and if I recall, I do remember saying it out loud but that's probably optional. Hopefully they won't badger you if they're wondering why you're not saying it out loud with them. But that would be my best bet.

Idk if I'm helping out very well as I drink alcohol as well maybe I should be in an A,A. But ill have to just do it with willpower and work my way up to that. But I hope this suggestion would work for you if you plan on trying it.

I hope you recover soon and make yourself better. May the Gods be with you.

Its actually not a bad program. This really helps addicts and alcoholics to stay clean. There are online meetings that people from around the world attend. Been there done that. The program does not force any religion on people. Its how the individual sees God. It can be filthy jesus or Satan. Its up to the individual.

Go there, socialize. Do what they say except of the Xian filth. A lot of them will attach the improvement made there by the social factor and medical factor with that of their "god" and try influence other people. You stay silent on your creed and ignore.

Do not bond so tight and always leave room for questions. The sponsor is not on a spiritual task, he's there to be leaned on when in hard times and when questioning yourself. You can always as well post here your turmoil and we will support you.

Take it as an experience and maturing phase. Also you wouldn't first be in detox under medical care with replacing drugs? To my knowledge you need to do that first, alcoholics do 2 weeks in hospital. Then the social and community aspect comes second.

This really encourages me to start meetings again like that so I won't feel so isolated all the time. It kind of gets me thinking the worst after a while.

But in due time I can make effort to start attending groups again and make the best out of it and you got this I know you'll make it. After all it motivates to the very core to have support groups in your corner. I wish you the best of luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back