Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

symptoms of clairaudience points opening

Shadowcat

what has been ya'll's personal experience if you have worked on your clairaudience points? where there specific noises or sounds, or perhaps even specific aches you would randomly start to hear or feel? i think i remember Maxine saying somewhere some sorts of noises could come about that could be irritating at times but i dont remember how long they were said to last. What about unilateral (just on one side) tinnitus? hearing beautiful music suddenly that you have never heard before or someone singing to you a song you have never heard? the latter especially has been a theme with me. i thought at first i had an ear infection as my ear was hurting on and off and had a specific ringing like a small bell, only on the right side. i noticed shortly after off and on i would hear sounds in my left one too. it is most prevelant at night. I had my hearing and head thouroughly checked, no tumors, and no hearing loss. could this possibly come from my clairaudience points opening? i remember it going on for a day weeks ago then it stopped. then days later came back again when i was in the shoulder stand pose during Hatha yoga and has since then not dissappeared. i am quite curious as to others experiences :). just incase i am trying a healing working for the tinnitus in the case it is not related to this.

Last night I had high pitched noise in my head after astral senses empowerment. It went away after a while.

Static noise same as old tv when in sleep or opening. You can discern the distinct audio form received. Be it sounds, flutes , high pitched sound, rivers, voices, noise. Opening those points does alter a little bit your perception of the surroundings and also your anchor in time. You feel more present, and the present more in front of you

Mine is random i never have worked on them yet but i hear something now and again.

I have had one unpleasant experience that
happend by accident. All my senses turned outside in which felt like about half an hour so. I heard what i saw and saw what i heard very loudly and crystal clear.

If you start hearing things relax and tune into it but at the same time open your heart Chakra and feel extremely happy the type of happy you get if you win the lotto for example with that getting stronger tune a level deeper into what you are hearing. Repeat the process until you can hear it loudly.Your astal eyes will automatically start to open because it wants to see what you are hearing. Your eyes can be open just tune into the sound and complety relax into it. You will be amazed at the beutuy of these places. You are wide awake in that given dimension, to do as you please for example i can fly or float haha. This is better that any lucid dream because you are well awake and focused in real time tuned into that world,i believe its to be extremely happy is the key this gives the mind that extra push to not get tired and fall asleep before you enter and also give you more mental will power.

This is my way i found to work for myself,maby it will work for you too. When people astraly hear things they should investigate deeper because its only the tip of the iceberg. This way you can also speak to you god face to face and remember every single detail.
Sorry i got carried away here with my post hehe

NakedPluto said:
Static noise same as old tv when in sleep or opening. You can discern the distinct audio form received. Be it sounds, flutes , high pitched sound, rivers, voices, noise. Opening those points does alter a little bit your perception of the surroundings and also your anchor in time. You feel more present, and the present more in front of you
If your Clairvoyance points open will you hear other people's thoughts? And tell me how you felt when your third eye (clairaudience points/third eye) open for the first time,how was your surroundings like? Am curious because am working on my astral senses.

I've heard sounds like buzzing, the ocean, high pitched sounds like certain frequencies, and other things you can hear that nobody else does. One day the buzzing was a first for me lol

Shadowcat said:
what has been ya'll's personal experience if you have worked on your clairaudience points? where there specific noises or sounds, or perhaps even specific aches you would randomly start to hear or feel? i think i remember Maxine saying somewhere some sorts of noises could come about that could be irritating at times but i dont remember how long they were said to last. What about unilateral (just on one side) tinnitus? hearing beautiful music suddenly that you have never heard before or someone singing to you a song you have never heard? the latter especially has been a theme with me. i thought at first i had an ear infection as my ear was hurting on and off and had a specific ringing like a small bell, only on the right side. i noticed shortly after off and on i would hear sounds in my left one too. it is most prevelant at night. I had my hearing and head thouroughly checked, no tumors, and no hearing loss. could this possibly come from my clairaudience points opening? i remember it going on for a day weeks ago then it stopped. then days later came back again when i was in the shoulder stand pose during Hatha yoga and has since then not dissappeared. i am quite curious as to others experiences :). just incase i am trying a healing working for the tinnitus in the case it is not related to this.

Shadow cat after i send you the first message i went to bed and guess what i started hearing music. Its the first time for me to hear music in my head without ever hearing it before. It was so weird because you said it in your post after that i heard it.. cool

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Shadowcat said:

Shadow cat after i send you the first message i went to bed and guess what i started hearing music. Its the first time for me to hear music in my head without ever hearing it before. It was so weird because you said it in your post after that i heard it.. cool

Glad you had that. My demon love sings to me often <3. I also had a few not so pleasant experiences. Once falling asleep I heard a high pitched metallic scream inside my mind. Made me think of a grey. I hope it was a scream of pain.

Shadowcat said:

That's great OWP! Good job.

I can't wait to start working on my chakras when I have the privacy to do so.

Mine is random i never have worked on them yet but i hear something now and again.

happend by accident. All my senses turned outside in which felt like about half an hour so. I heard what i saw and saw what i heard very loudly and crystal clear.

If you start hearing things relax and tune into it but at the same time open your heart Chakra and feel extremely happy the type of happy you get if you win the lotto for example with that getting stronger tune a level deeper into what you are hearing. Repeat the process until you can hear it loudly.Your astal eyes will automatically start to open because it wants to see what you are hearing. Your eyes can be open just tune into the sound and complety relax into it. You will be amazed at the beutuy of these places. You are wide awake in that given dimension, to do as you please for example i can fly or float haha. This is better that any lucid dream because you are well awake and focused in real time tuned into that world,i believe its to be extremely happy is the key this gives the mind that extra push to not get tired and fall asleep before you enter and also give you more mental will power.

This is my way i found to work for myself,maby it will work for you too. When people astraly hear things they should investigate deeper because its only the tip of the iceberg. This way you can also speak to you god face to face and remember every single detail.

I wanted to thank you for this, it works for me better as well.

NinRick said:

I wanted to thank you for this, it works for me better as well.

Okay im very happy it helped my friend

Shadowcat said:

I usually hear music a lot, to the point I try to mimic the sound as I tune in and record myself, one time I actually just did a song based of it. I just did a cappella and viola it was nice, but I’m going to fine tune it, when I get the chance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back