Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yoga - the highest form

DarkPagan666

Yoga is a branch of alchemy and means «union». The unification of the soul. Yoga is the physical element in spiritual alchemy that combines the 3rd dimension and the 4th dimension through physical movement and breathing techniques.

Through Yoga the body obtains flexibility, strength and endurance. The body goes through physical changes which removes stiffness. Stiffness is synonymous with old age. The older people get, the stiffer and more crooked they become. Weak, fragile joints and bones. When you are stiff and sore, you can barely move your body. The body is restricted. You are restricted.

Practicing Yoga everyday will stretch and release the body movements bit by bit. The muscles, joints and bones become stronger and more flexible by each session. You become more relaxed. The body is free. You are free.

The physical Yoga, Hatha, manipulates the body, the spine, making the body free. This in turn removes blockages and opens energy pathways so the energy is able to circulate freely. This enables the free passage for the Serpent, the Kundalini.

Restrictions act to create major obstacles, whether these be psychological or physical. The amount of bioelectricity of the individual determines the degree of their physical, psychological and spiritual health. Depression, ailments, psychological and sexual hang-ups, comes from blocked energy pathways and a low amount of bioelectricity.

Doing Yoga not only increases the bioelectricity, but empowers the chakras as well. Increasing the life force both in the physical realm and the astral realm (the chakras). When the bioelectricity is heightened, it is important to direct the energies. Each and every chakras needs to be addressed one by one. And all chakras have to be worked upon. This is imperative. It is also important to guide, programming the energy into a desired goal.

In time, the heightened bioelectricity will open up new neuropathways in the brain, knocking down barriers, in the soul as well. The Nadis are empowered and open, circulating the energy freely. Healing both body and mind.

Free energy is not all that is needed. A free mind from oppressions is just as important. It is important to have a free mind that is obliterated from all hang-ups. It is important to be in terms with who you are, and not who you are expected to be. You are free to eat as you please, have sex with whom you choose as long as this is between consenting adults, or choose not to have sex, your sexual life is no one but your own, wear the clothes you want, and buy the things you want. This will come in time. Satanism is all about true spiritual power and advancement that comes with a person who is free psychologically, physically and spiritually.

Yoga is combined with breathing techniques and chakra work i.e. meditation. Yoga unites the body and soul through spiritual alchemy. Yoga and meditation stimulates the Kundalini, ascending us into Godhood.

Kundalini is the highest form of Yoga.

In closing, Lydia wrote a beautiful and most precious post/guideline in practicing Yoga in a safe and healthy manner. Follow and experiment with it. It will only elevate your being further to our Satanic goal:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56153&sid=3900b66e8ea4e286b7b4e57255678f35

Take care,
Dark Pagan 666.

After all these years, I have found nothing, no meditation, no exercise, and nothing entirely, that can replace a Hatha Yoga session in the buzz. Something that comes close, but still, is not the same or as mandatory, is Qi Gong.

Hatha Yoga works directly on the bio-electricity in the body, and is of impeccable importance. It is irreplaceable. Kundalini Yoga is also extremely important, but one should have done Hatha to open the joints first, and properly opened Chakras etc, to get a better feel out of Kundalini Yoga.

very informative thanks! I have recently gotten into switching up my asanas doing something a little different every other day, every now and then i will try to vibrate the sanskrit mantras into each chakra depending on what asana i am doing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After all these years, I have found nothing, no meditation, no exercise, and nothing entirely, that can replace a Hatha Yoga session in the buzz. Something that comes close, but still, is not the same or as mandatory, is Qi Gong.

Hatha Yoga works directly on the bio-electricity in the body, and is of impeccable importance. It is irreplaceable. Kundalini Yoga is also extremely important, but one should have done Hatha to open the joints first, and properly opened Chakras etc, to get a better feel out of Kundalini Yoga.

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra, very much appreciated!

Darkpagan666 said:

Thank you so much for that! This comes at a time of personal confusion and turmoil, and it loudly answers my questions. I've been either lazy or too busy to make time during the day to do decent Hatha Yoga daily, and I am suffering the consequences of my own shortcomings. This post couldn't have come at a better time. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Glad you think so, Commander. I have wrote a post a while ago on "how to feel energy" for those people that always had trouble (like me) feeling energy from meditations and any energy work, from beginner to advanced. The KEY that made me write it in the first place was a period of daily Hatha Yoga sessions... a total game changer.

I seriously could not recommend anything more than daily Hatha Yoga to unblock oneself and advance quicker than doing any other thing. Thanks for once more confirming that for me.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I'm glad I'm not the only one posting about yoga now :) Wonderful post!

Darkpagan666 said:
It is important to be in terms with who you are, and not who you are expected to be.
I especially liked this part. Very important. I think a lot of people understand the freedom part, but not quite to this extent. And yoga really does help with this. Being in the moment in an asana, feeling the eternity, taking that sigh that brings down another barrier... I love yoga.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I mix stretching with some yoga poses like the cobra. I found the side split a very neccesary fundamental stretch as it opens the hips and releases lower back tension like no other really. As far as qigong goes, focusing on moving energy with breathing and visualization is the key principle.
The version I do is more freestyling and traditional moves. I let the Gods guide me spiritually, while still learning new moves. Qigong really even after a very short session makes my mood happy, and a feeling of confidence and empowerment. I always try when I have the time to focus on my aura as explained by HP Maxine, for the energy buzz after Yoga. Always great to have all these exercises in the toolbox!!!

Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat!

Shadowcat said:
very informative thanks! I have recently gotten into switching up my asanas doing something a little different every other day, every now and then i will try to vibrate the sanskrit mantras into each chakra depending on what asana i am doing.

You are welcome! You don't necessarily have to work on every chakra every day, one chakra at a time is fine, as long as you know you will be working on the other chakras as well the following days. The importance is you don't neglect other chakras that also needs work.

We all come from different backgrounds. What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. But experimenting with different methods are also important like you mentioned. Another important thing is, if something you do works well, it is no need to change that unless you want to or feel the need too.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Thank you so much for that! This comes at a time of personal confusion and turmoil, and it loudly answers my questions. I've been either lazy or too busy to make time during the day to do decent Hatha Yoga daily, and I am suffering the consequences of my own shortcomings. This post couldn't have come at a better time. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Glad you think so, Commander. I have wrote a post a while ago on "how to feel energy" for those people that always had trouble (like me) feeling energy from meditations and any energy work, from beginner to advanced. The KEY that made me write it in the first place was a period of daily Hatha Yoga sessions... a total game changer.

I seriously could not recommend anything more than daily Hatha Yoga to unblock oneself and advance quicker than doing any other thing. Thanks for once more confirming that for me.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I am glad to see you found my post useful and motivating to read. That was my intent, to motivate other SS into advancement. Even if you don't feel like it, just do it. Because when you first do it, it is easy and relaxing. Fun also!

Look at it this way: Doing Yoga has a lot of benefits. Not doing Yoga, well there is no benefits to reap.

Lydia said:

Darkpagan666 said:
It is important to be in terms with who you are, and not who you are expected to be.
I especially liked this part. Very important. I think a lot of people understand the freedom part, but not quite to this extent. And yoga really does help with this. Being in the moment in an asana, feeling the eternity, taking that sigh that brings down another barrier... I love yoga.

Thank you! I am so happy you enjoyed it! I got inspired after reading yours. I did the throat chakra session during Hatha Yoga, and then I just went for it after.

I am glad you pointed that one out, as I was a little uncertain if people would see or get it as that sentence could loose its meaning in the text that comes after. Even though that is also important. I have met people who are free so to speak when it comes to do what they want. But they are not in terms with who they actually are, they follow the indoctrination put on them by others. Causing hang-ups and self-confusion. Such as xian values, veganism, political correct doctrines and so on. This is sad. Luckily, Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga helps to overcome such things in time. But the practitioner also have to work on other aspects.

I have been doing Hatha Yoga for as long as I can remember, at least a year, once or twice every day. But I still can't touch my toes, or reach a full split on the ground. I'm not sure why, and I'm relatively fit. I'm worried that somehow the effects of yoga aren't reaching me as much as it should or would as with other people, but I can at least feel the energy buzz very strongly.

Lydia said:

Darkpagan666 said:

Isn't that the meaning of purity/virginity?

By far the best practice for spiritual advancement. It is so underrated by many people who call themselves "occultists" or "witch".

Well though, it does hurt. It hurts a lot. I have an astronomical amount of blockages in my lower region. Base and sacral chakras that are damaged. Each session feels great at first, then when I finish on the PADA HASTHĀSANA, Lizard Asana, Warrior Asana, PASCHIMOTHANĀSANA, the splits, and the butterfly, then I go to hell. My lower abdomen starts to swell, my legs and hips/psoas hurt. Pain afterwards in the intestines, colon, kidney and bladder. I cure myself with absinthe and magnesium sulfate in the morning when I wake up.

At least it makes you realize what happens when you spend years eating crap, drinking alcohol, and being sedentary. I'm getting my vitality back.

OhNoItsMook said:
I have been doing Hatha Yoga for as long as I can remember, at least a year, once or twice every day. But I still can't touch my toes, or reach a full split on the ground. I'm not sure why, and I'm relatively fit. I'm worried that somehow the effects of yoga aren't reaching me as much as it should or would as with other people, but I can at least feel the energy buzz very strongly.

The energy buzz is what matters the most. You can take a few days off in between sessions to let the body acclimatize. Or do some other form of physical activity if you wish. I also can't do the full split. Everybody's hip structure to arm and leg length is build differently. The most important thing is you do the best you can, and give yourself a compliment at the end of a session or workout. With powerlifting my training partner has a really strong deadlift, where my squat is my strongest point. So it's not just a excuse. But the most important thing is you try! The basic principles matter the most. In my experience, just stretching makes the muscles feel worn out. It's like a elastic stretch it to much and it will lose it's elasticity and strength. you also workout at a gym or a form of strength training? That will give you even more buzzing!!!

OhNoItsMook said:

When I first started doing yoga I couldnt even sit up straight with straight legs on the floor.
I still have trouble with forward bends and when you look at people it is as if they fully bend at the hips, keeping their backs straight.
If you do saddle split or w/e it is called, if you do not have enough range with straight legs like I do, you dont have gravity working for you either. you can reach forward as much as you want, but if some part just doesnt want to bend further, then whats the point.
You arent using the full range of mobility in the hips either at that point. By focussing on one leg only you could go further..
But also when I was doing the happy baby pose that was in one of lydia's chakra yoga posts I noticed that I was pushing a range of motion I wasnt even slightly reaching just doing the hatha yoga sample thats posted on the website.
What I mean to say is, we all are different with different areas to work on that all need a different approach.

OhNoItsMook said:

I've read before it took someone 2 years for them to finally be able to reach their toes even doing yoga everyday. Everyone is different. You just have to keep going and it's guaranteed eventually your body will be able to be incredibly flexible. These problems might be due to past life problems and most likely can be seen in your chart.

The point here is to keep going. A whole year of you doing this is awesome. Keep up the good work.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Really? :O
I entirely understand why Hatha Yoga is so important, but when I do Qi Gong, I will feel extremely relaxed and good after doing it - but I will also feel it the entire next day as well. Whereas with Hatha, it's just an energy buzz after doing it and that's it. I may also feel some unexpected pleasant senses of energy in the rest of the day (at some moments) but it will not expand on the next day, like Qi Gong does.

I don't know, I find both of them equally important. :?

Darkpagan666 said:

Lydia said:

So yesterday after this marvelous post, and the repeated motivating ones from you Lydia, I decided to take things to the next level after my day was done. I finished my Final RTR and Void and before sleeping I took a looong session of Hatha Yoga, especially reverse asanas, like Cobra stance, which I feel are my weakest point.

For a while I definitely noticed (more than any other time before) how much stiffness I've been collecting and how much this would result in pain and even fatigue. I was reading for almost thirty minutes after I switched from Cobra to other asanas, countering the reverse with front sitting ones (pardon me if I never memorized the Hindi names :lol: I can name all the chakras thought), and I started to feel "something at work".

I wouldn't say this was "blocks being undone" more than simply my body starting to activate and restarted, rebooted so to speak. I also cringed when Darkpagan666 mentioned "ailments" as I've had something for like a month now, thought it had been some bugs so I washed and boiled everything and even changed bed, but I later found out it's a shit called "hives" and one of the main known triggers is strong stress. No wonder since after last September I lost my grandpa everything started to go to shit each month.. lost the job when I spoke publicly against using masks (they weren't mandatory outside of work anymore thankfully).. then lost money trying to get justice done.. it's all been pretty shit and my only real focus was on ritual schedules and martial arts.

Well, after yesterday's long session today is the first day I woke up without feeling this freaking skin shit that looks like nasty mosquito bites anywhere NEW on the body.

I'm pretty sure my energy is all that's really needed to get rid of any ailments, and that my constant stress and problems that brought more stress has had a real toll on me, as I always took great pride in my own unmatched health and young looking figure.

And I'm also absolutely sure Hatha Yoga (like I have discovered many months ago and stupidly not kept doing it) is THE KEY that is taking good care of my body as well. So I must thank you both, deeply, for reminding me how important the physical aspect of meditation and magick is, especially when all the mental and otherwise effort seems to fail or be limited or progressing too slowly.

Another thing, this may mean nothing but I want to share it anyway. Maybe it will inspire someone else.

Three years ago, when I did the 40 days training for the first time, I started taking Yoga seriously and used to do it every morning, just as long as I could (I had a bad family situation and was needed most of the time every day). I had a LOT of back pain and damage to recover from (after a very bad job I left soon enough) so I focused on healing more than I focused on anything else, but after a while I started to feel and even see, through visions, how my chakras were making progress and linking better to each other.
The BEST vision I had was about a "spiritual wooden plant" that spiraled up my spine, linking energy centers and allowing energy to flow and heal.

Also, my back damage has completely healed since that and it took me only like 2 or 3 weeks, 10-15 minutes a day, doing 20 asanas for maybe 8-10 breaths each.

So yeah, Hatha Yoga IS the shit, guys. :D And especially if anyone feels anything like me, like I did, feeling no energy ever, and wondering why meditations feel like "thinking", then DO Hatha Yoga. You'll have a VERY nice surprise.

In my experience, Hatha Yoga has only been frowned upon because of how people who make money from teaching some of it make it seem worthless or just a gymnastic... but it's actually a god thing.

I can't possibly recommend it more than this. We should all do it every day, no less than 30-40 minutes, MINIMUM!
I know I do now.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Please someone just advice me..On the 24th June is ESBAT and marked career,long term goals..I want them to transfer me from my current working place to another location (my hometown) A branch is there ,I want to get posted to that location because it will be very private for me to meditate in peace of mind am surrounded by these foolish good for nothing empty brains xians irritated and highly annoying..I want to do a working for my permanent transfer to a better location..So kinda confused which date I will start the working.. which RUNES and which date..my mind is telling me 24th June ESBAT .. obviously I can't waste the next sun square because I want a transfer..

Lunar Dance 666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:

When I first started doing yoga I couldnt even sit up straight with straight legs on the floor.
I still have trouble with forward bends and when you look at people it is as if they fully bend at the hips, keeping their backs straight.
If you do saddle split or w/e it is called, if you do not have enough range with straight legs like I do, you dont have gravity working for you either. you can reach forward as much as you want, but if some part just doesnt want to bend further, then whats the point.
You arent using the full range of mobility in the hips either at that point. By focussing on one leg only you could go further..
But also when I was doing the happy baby pose that was in one of lydia's chakra yoga posts I noticed that I was pushing a range of motion I wasnt even slightly reaching just doing the hatha yoga sample thats posted on the website.
What I mean to say is, we all are different with different areas to work on that all need a different approach.

I wanted to add that sometimes to increase range of flexibility you have to hold a pose for like 10 minutes.
I heard that in Yin yoga they do hold asanas that long. Ive never participated in one of those sessions not did I look deep into it, however, it is sonething that I will consider trying out.

Yagami Light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I entirely understand why Hatha Yoga is so important, but when I do Qi Gong, I will feel extremely relaxed and good after doing it - but I will also feel it the entire next day as well. Whereas with Hatha, it's just an energy buzz after doing it and that's it. I may also feel some unexpected pleasant senses of energy in the rest of the day (at some moments) but it will not expand on the next day, like Qi Gong does.

They are both indeed equally important. What makes the circle complete is strength training. It is underrated over here and not discussed enough. HPS Maxine said this in the past as well that for your body to handle higher amounts of energy, some strenght training should be included like lifting weights(highly recommended). Or do Calisthenics if your unable to go to the gym.
When lifting heavier and heavier weights, raising the kundalini is a walk through the park! Think about the Super Saiyans for example😎.

Thank you so much, everyone. This thread has allowed me to receive the reassurance I needed, in response to the concerns I had in my original post. I shall maintain persistence in yoga!

OhNoItsMook said:

Satanswarlord666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:
The energy buzz is what matters the most. You can take a few days off in between sessions to let the body acclimatize. Or do some other form of physical activity if you wish. I also can't do the full split. Everybody's hip structure to arm and leg length is build differently. The most important thing is you do the best you can, and give yourself a compliment at the end of a session or workout. With powerlifting my training partner has a really strong deadlift, where my squat is my strongest point. So it's not just a excuse. But the most important thing is you try! The basic principles matter the most. In my experience, just stretching makes the muscles feel worn out. It's like a elastic stretch it to much and it will lose it's elasticity and strength. you also workout at a gym or a form of strength training? That will give you even more buzzing!!!

I'm glad to hear that I at least have the ability to feel the energy buzz, because lying down for 15 minutes is my favorite part hahaha. I've never thought about taking a day off when doing yoga, as I thought it's something that needs to be done daily.

It's such an integral part of my routine, that it'd feel like something's missing, if I were not to do it. But if one day off is something the body might need from time to time, I could see to it and observe ensuing effects.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:

Yeah, I had trouble with the locust, and especially the bow, where you hold onto your ankles while lying on your stomach. I couldn't even get them off the ground at first, since my lower back was so weak, but now I'm able to do it better!

That tells me there is indeed some improvements to my ability to hold those asanas, even if I still have yet to manage to do things like the full split and toe touches.

hailourtruegod said:
OhNoItsMook said:

I've read before it took someone 2 years for them to finally be able to reach their toes even doing yoga everyday. Everyone is different. You just have to keep going and it's guaranteed eventually your body will be able to be incredibly flexible. These problems might be due to past life problems and most likely can be seen in your chart.

The point here is to keep going. A whole year of you doing this is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Wow, 2 years. Though, I guess on a path to immortality, even 2 years might not be very long. I've found that not only consistency, but also persistence is key to advancement, especially knowing that each session builds upon the last.

Thinking about how eventually I'll be able to perform the asanas in full extension and form at some point, is what allows me to continue this every day without discouragement.
But of course I still had some doubts, hence me stating the things in my original post, haha.

grandfitzpoobah666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:

lol ive gotten way more flexible but cant feel a buzz

Lmao, it seems we both have some things here we've yet to achieve

hailourtruegod said:
OhNoItsMook said:

www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Empowering_Meditation.html

This meditation helped me getting more flexible, especially focusing on shoulders and knees chakras. Also focusing on coxal area while doing yoga is very important, feel that energy is free

In the session you can spell afirmations like "my energies flow smoothly and continuously through the body, without blockages, in the most positive and happy way for me". I like to vibrate and Aum Suryae while doing this, also don t forget to visualize yourself full of white gold energy.

OhNoItsMook said:
Thank you so much, everyone. This thread has allowed me to receive the reassurance I needed, in response to the concerns I had in my original post. I shall maintain persistence in yoga!

OhNoItsMook said:

Satanswarlord666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:

I'm glad to hear that I at least have the ability to feel the energy buzz, because lying down for 15 minutes is my favorite part hahaha. I've never thought about taking a day off when doing yoga, as I thought it's something that needs to be done daily.

It's such an integral part of my routine, that it'd feel like something's missing, if I were not to do it. But if one day off is something the body might need from time to time, I could see to it and observe ensuing effects.

Your most welcome, don't forget to listen to your body! :) As I call it; The body is your natural compass!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:

Yeah, I had trouble with the locust, and especially the bow, where you hold onto your ankles while lying on your stomach. I couldn't even get them off the ground at first, since my lower back was so weak, but now I'm able to do it better!

That tells me there is indeed some improvements to my ability to hold those asanas, even if I still have yet to manage to do things like the full split and toe touches.

hailourtruegod said:
OhNoItsMook said:

Wow, 2 years. Though, I guess on a path to immortality, even 2 years might not be very long. I've found that not only consistency, but also persistence is key to advancement, especially knowing that each session builds upon the last.

Thinking about how eventually I'll be able to perform the asanas in full extension and form at some point, is what allows me to continue this every day without discouragement.
But of course I still had some doubts, hence me stating the things in my original post, haha.

grandfitzpoobah666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:

Ahh, when I see these articles, I feel bad for slacking of.

I would like to ask something. :)

As a little note, I've noticed that there are certain poses in yoga that I like a lot, and they will relax me a lot, but I don't really like their opposite poses. :p (for example, I love the plow pose in yoga, I can fall asleep in that haha, but I hate the fish or the other one where you bent backwards and touch the ankles -don't remember the name)

I also see that they need to be done in specific sequence and not just randomly (the plow pose is always following the shoulderstand, as an example).

So, first question is: if I enjoy one pose more than its opposite, does it mean that this pose empowers or activates a part of my physical/spiritual body that was inactive? Or a specific chakra? But why do I dislike its opposite so much?

Second question: do you have a person teaching yoga on YouTube (or having yoga sessions/videos on YouTube) that you can recommend? I had always been doing the hatha yoga pdf that HP Maxine had at some point shared in the yahoo groups. But nowadays I see that I become "bored" with it. I've stopped doing yoga for a long time now, but whenever I've tried starting again, the hatha yoga from the pdf is not as pleasurable anymore.
I also don't wish to go to a yoga center as I neither trust the teachers, nor do I want to spend the time needed to go to whatever place is not near my house or region.

Yagami Light said:
Second question:
yoga with Adrienne is good, she has videos dedicated to specific yoga Asanas.
Also the book: "Anatomy of Hatha Yoga" By David Coulter is very good in my opinion.

Lydia wrote before to make sure to be using proper form. Like for example if you're doing the straddle stretch or trying to reach your toes, flexing your thigh muscles a bit helps with the stretch. Also using props to help the stretch works as well. I have been using this advice along with breathing correctly. Also another good advice was from Stormblood when he said that when you do a stretch don't stretch all the way at first. Be in that position for 2 minutes where you feel comfortable then for another 1-3 minutes push yourself for a good stretch. Therefore each asanas should take about 3-5 minutes.

OhNoItsMook said:

OhNoItsMook said:

Satanswarlord666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:

hailourtruegod said:
OhNoItsMook said:

grandfitzpoobah666 said:
OhNoItsMook said:

Hi! Your post is great and helps me remember why I practice yoga every day, but there are several things that I still do not understand, I hope I can get a little help with that.

1-. What is the difference between hatha yoga and kundalini yoga? or are they the same with different names?

2-. I also received good advice from one of the gods, he told me to work each chakra one by one and it would take me from a month to a year for each one. Also he told me to start with the base chakra, he mentioned that I should use a stone of the same color that the base chakra (I hope that helps someone because I am sure it applies to all the other chakras), my other question is, how do I know when I am ready? to move on to the next chakra?

Thank you for reading, i do really appreciete it

Thought I’d ask.

If I could get input from someone who’s been doing yoga for a couple of years(5-10) that would be great...

I’ve been doing the same yoga routine for a couple years now I’d say 3-4 years, and have only added alterations here and there or at least until I mastered and fully stretched the Asanas I’m working on.

The main asanas are the ones that HPS Maxine had in a PDF and I’ve added a couple asanas in between. The hold time for each is not long(15-30 seconds) hope that’s not too short ?

Anyways, looking to see if someone can share how they approach yogic progress, in terms of hold times, proper techniques, using different sequences and asanas and if this is necessary, also the timing. I do believe perhaps I need a reliable source that can be referenced throughout my journey of practice.

Perhaps someone can share their experiences with the aforementioned, I would really appreciate it.

Yagami Light said:
I would like to ask something. :)

As a little note, I've noticed that there are certain poses in yoga that I like a lot, and they will relax me a lot, but I don't really like their opposite poses. :p (for example, I love the plow pose in yoga, I can fall asleep in that haha, but I hate the fish or the other one where you bent backwards and touch the ankles -don't remember the name)

I also see that they need to be done in specific sequence and not just randomly (the plow pose is always following the shoulderstand, as an example).

So, first question is: if I enjoy one pose more than its opposite, does it mean that this pose empowers or activates a part of my physical/spiritual body that was inactive? Or a specific chakra? But why do I dislike its opposite so much?

Second question: do you have a person teaching yoga on YouTube (or having yoga sessions/videos on YouTube) that you can recommend? I had always been doing the hatha yoga pdf that HP Maxine had at some point shared in the yahoo groups. But nowadays I see that I become "bored" with it. I've stopped doing yoga for a long time now, but whenever I've tried starting again, the hatha yoga from the pdf is not as pleasurable anymore.
I also don't wish to go to a yoga center as I neither trust the teachers, nor do I want to spend the time needed to go to whatever place is not near my house or region.

It is very normal to have some poses that you dislike more than others, same as with those you like better, as mentioned. I think this is anatomically based as well as where your nadis blockages may reside. It is actually a bit interesting, because I love the fish pose, but not the plow that much. We are opposites in that way.

Even though the sequences are instructed to be followed in order, this is just a "should" and not a "must". It is ideal, because of how it connects, revive and open the Nadis' and chakras' energies. Making the energy flow in the right directions. I have found by experience it is okay to "construct" your own Yoga program after the initial program that is given by Maxine. However, it is very important to do the opposite direction with yoga. This doesn't mean if you do a normal stand, you have to do a head stand. Inverted asanas can be excluded if they are not comfortable for you. What is important here is if you move to the right, also move to the left. This is VERY important. I have seen some teachers neglecting this in modern programs, which can prove disaster. The energies will become stuck by imbalance, and not free.

Every Yoga program should include, again should, not a must, but highly ideal:
Standing asanas, sitting asanas, forward bending asanas, backward bending asanas, side to side bending asanas, twisting asanas, inverted asanas (these can be left out for those who have medical problems or feel a strong discomfort as I mentioned in the above) and lying asanas.

Yoga is very different from any other exercise program as Yoga should never be stressed. It is a right-brained exercise. It is important you are relaxed. If there are positions your body is not flexible yet to do, or have difficulties with, this should be practiced anyway, but outside of your regular Yoga rutine.

I will have to try to find more You-tube videos that is good, and good potential websites. I will have to come back with this. One You-tube video that was given is great and given by HP Mageson (is he still a HP? I am not up to date on these things):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syQW8rUlIPU

I hope this clarified some things.

balo666 said:
Hi! Your post is great and helps me remember why I practice yoga every day, but there are several things that I still do not understand, I hope I can get a little help with that.

1-. What is the difference between hatha yoga and kundalini yoga? or are they the same with different names?

2-. I also received good advice from one of the gods, he told me to work each chakra one by one and it would take me from a month to a year for each one. Also he told me to start with the base chakra, he mentioned that I should use a stone of the same color that the base chakra (I hope that helps someone because I am sure it applies to all the other chakras), my other question is, how do I know when I am ready? to move on to the next chakra?

1. Hatha is asanas held with relaxed breathing, or long deep breathing, or oceanic breathing. Kundalini also involves breath of fire, and movement and at times mantra combined with the asanas. Kundalini yoga often has rapid arm movements in a sequence, as an example. Here is my post on Kundalini yoga: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=246980

2. It isn't necessarily stones relating by color. Rose quartz, a pink crystal, is wonderful for the Heart/Center, as an example. But generally it is often of the same color. As for how to know when you are ready to move onto the next chakra, I'm not going to reply as I think you had posted a topic about this and got replies on that.

Braun666 said:
Thought I’d ask.

If I could get input from someone who’s been doing yoga for a couple of years(5-10) that would be great...

I’ve been doing the same yoga routine for a couple years now I’d say 3-4 years, and have only added alterations here and there or at least until I mastered and fully stretched the Asanas I’m working on.

The main asanas are the ones that HPS Maxine had in a PDF and I’ve added a couple asanas in between. The hold time for each is not long(15-30 seconds) hope that’s not too short ?

Anyways, looking to see if someone can share how they approach yogic progress, in terms of hold times, proper techniques, using different sequences and asanas and if this is necessary, also the timing. I do believe perhaps I need a reliable source that can be referenced throughout my journey of practice.

Perhaps someone can share their experiences with the aforementioned, I would really appreciate it.

I've been doing for more than 10 years so I'll answer :)

I've mixed it up over the years, and also did other forms of yoga (vinyasa) which helped my hatha program overall, as I learned more and opened nadis in new ways. But I keep going back to my hatha. I'll do a vinyasa sequence online, mix it up, once a week or so. I did it more often a few years ago, but don't feel the need for it so much these days.

15-30 seconds is fine. Yoga is a journey, there were some asanas I could barely hold, and in time I could cold for longer.

Some people do best by sticking with the same thing. I need variety. Some days I will do more twists, some days less. There are some days when I can't hold a particular asana for very long, but in the eternal scope of things, I am making progress. I think that's something to keep in mind, that yoga isn't like a software program and we are not hardware. We are organic, and our yoga practice needs to be organic too. It all depends on what our body and soul needs at the time.

There are lots of books on yoga available for free online, if you feel drawn to reading one. I've linked some before.

As for "a reliable source that can be referenced throughout my journey of practice", that might be difficult, as most sources are for specific parts, not as a whole journey.

Lydia said:
balo666 said:

1. Hatha is asanas held with relaxed breathing, or long deep breathing, or oceanic breathing. Kundalini also involves breath of fire, and movement and at times mantra combined with the asanas. Kundalini yoga often has rapid arm movements in a sequence, as an example. Here is my post on Kundalini yoga: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=246980

2. It isn't necessarily stones relating by color. Rose quartz, a pink crystal, is wonderful for the Heart/Center, as an example. But generally it is often of the same color. As for how to know when you are ready to move onto the next chakra, I'm not going to reply as I think you had posted a topic about this and got replies on that.

Braun666 said:
Thought I’d ask.

I've been doing for more than 10 years so I'll answer :)

I've mixed it up over the years, and also did other forms of yoga (vinyasa) which helped my hatha program overall, as I learned more and opened nadis in new ways. But I keep going back to my hatha. I'll do a vinyasa sequence online, mix it up, once a week or so. I did it more often a few years ago, but don't feel the need for it so much these days.

15-30 seconds is fine. Yoga is a journey, there were some asanas I could barely hold, and in time I could cold for longer.

Some people do best by sticking with the same thing. I need variety. Some days I will do more twists, some days less. There are some days when I can't hold a particular asana for very long, but in the eternal scope of things, I am making progress. I think that's something to keep in mind, that yoga isn't like a software program and we are not hardware. We are organic, and our yoga practice needs to be organic too. It all depends on what our body and soul needs at the time.

There are lots of books on yoga available for free online, if you feel drawn to reading one. I've linked some before.

As for "a reliable source that can be referenced throughout my journey of practice", that might be difficult, as most sources are for specific parts, not as a whole journey.

Thank you Lydia. I appreciate your input and detailed answer. It shed light on a journey approach vs. the "by the book" approach. :)

Satanswarlord666 said:
Yagami Light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are both indeed equally important. What makes the circle complete is strength training. It is underrated over here and not discussed enough. HPS Maxine said this in the past as well that for your body to handle higher amounts of energy, some strenght training should be included like lifting weights(highly recommended). Or do Calisthenics if your unable to go to the gym.
When lifting heavier and heavier weights, raising the kundalini is a walk through the park! Think about the Super Saiyans for example😎.

Hello brother. I want to ask you a question regarding this. Could you give me your email? I want to discuss regarding some strength training programs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back