Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deprogram Aura

AgniCosmos

Recently I reviewed this page
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Specific_Meditations.html

'Like a computer, we can program our auras/souls for specific things and the programs will be lasting once we get them going and manifesting results. The program will stay in the aura until we remove it, if we ever choose to. From time to time it may need to be reinforced by meditations and affirmations, but will remain in the soul, even through future lifetimes.'

I have underlined a section which I want to know more about. What do I actually have to do (any ritual) to remove any permanent programming on my aura/soul. Is it like cleaning our aura/soul?

All help is appreciated

Program it with the opposite affirmation as to what you originally programmed it with not as in a negative but something that opposes and neutralizes the energy. This cancels the energy and programming out.

For example you did a working to program your aura to make people really friendly for you or gain friends. Ok in the future this is getting too much you have way too many people around or do not like the effects.

You would not want to program it that you have no friends. That would cancel out the original and add something extra that is negative.

You would want to do something like "I am unnoticed by new people in a positive way for me" or "I am not attracting new friends new people shy away from me in a positive way for me"

That is kind of what I think the way to undo it is. You added in a positive way for me to prevent people just being straight up mean to you or causing you problems but still not attract new friends.

Hope you get my point something like this just make sure it's not adding a negative while canceling it out.

This is my way of doing this (as well as canceling out other kinds of programming as well I have been using it on myself and my partner when helping her with good results for a long time)

I don't know what Maxine's method is though.

This does seem to work though.

AgniCosmos said:
Recently I reviewed this page
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Specific_Meditations.html

'Like a computer, we can program our auras/souls for specific things and the programs will be lasting once we get them going and manifesting results. The program will stay in the aura until we remove it, if we ever choose to. From time to time it may need to be reinforced by meditations and affirmations, but will remain in the soul, even through future lifetimes.'

I have underlined a section which I want to know more about. What do I actually have to do (any ritual) to remove any permanent programming on my aura/soul. Is it like cleaning our aura/soul?

All help is appreciated
You can affirm daily to remove something from aura. Same as with programming, but in reverse aka deprogramming.

There is also the option to raise energies with runes or mantras before affirmation. Visualize the programming removed when affirming. Repeat at least 9 or 18 days for removing of things. Sometimes this has to be done much longer, 40, 80 or 90 days.

slyscorpion said:
Program it with the opposite affirmation as to what you originally programmed it with not as in a negative but something that opposes and neutralizes the energy. This cancels the energy and programming out.

For example you did a working to program your aura to make people really friendly for you or gain friends. Ok in the future this is getting too much you have way too many people around or do not like the effects.

You would not want to program it that you have no friends. That would cancel out the original and add something extra that is negative.

You would want to do something like "I am unnoticed by new people in a positive way for me" or "I am not attracting new friends new people shy away from me in a positive way for me"

That is kind of what I think the way to undo it is. You added in a positive way for me to prevent people just being straight up mean to you or causing you problems but still not attract new friends.

Hope you get my point something like this just make sure it's not adding a negative while canceling it out.

This is my way of doing this (as well as canceling out other kinds of programming as well I have been using it on myself and my partner when helping her with good results for a long time)

So this method should work out for cancelling out any/all types of programming? Just double-checking.

AgniCosmos said:
slyscorpion said:

So this method should work out for cancelling out any/all types of programming? Just double-checking.

It should but of course you need something like Ansuz or Munks or uruz along with it for it to be effective. Mostly what I was using this on was enemy programming like for example I grew up in an xtian home my dad was a pastor.

Well let's just say I am quite free of that programming now. Maybe I have a little more to go but it helped a lot.

Ok so I never did program my aura for something but it should cancel out this too. If you do it right. If you don't do this right you add programming to yourself that wasn't there like the example I gave. That is why I gave that example. Same idea with the RTR's reversing something is canceling it out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back