I have arranged them in numerical order, so if you want to quickly find the answer to a specific question, use the search function in your browser and type the question's number followed by a dot (for example 10.)
- If Satan and Satanism aren't what the enemies say, why call them by these names?
- The JoS site says ... but I've read a different thing somewhere else. Which is true?
- Why are there contradictions in the JoS site?
- What does xian/xianity mean?
- How does Satanism differ than Christianity?
- Can you do a supernatural trick or ask a Demon to do a supernatural trick to convince me that Satanism is true?
- Can I follow Spiritual Satanism without meditating?
- Why does Spiritual Satanism take more effort and practice and is more complex than other religions?
- Can I reverse the dedication ritual?
- If Jesus is fictitional, why do we renounce him in the dedication ritual?
- How do I pray in Satanism?
- Am i a jew?
- I did my dedication ritual but I forgot/misspelled something/didn't draw enough blood/didn't burn the paper completely. Do I need to do it again?
- What is the number associated with each rune?
- Is this some sort of cult?
- How do you know Satan isn't deceiving you?
- Are rich celebrities Satanists?
- If Satanism isn't evil, why is the site written in red and black and why do you use evil-looking symbols?
- How do I deprogram myself from Christianity?
- How do I meet other Satanists?
- How do I find a mentor?
- How long does it take to open my astral senses?
- Can I use Wiccan magick? Will it work?
- Why are there powerful witches or astrally open people who don't meditate or empower their souls?
- Are you guys nazis?
- Can I use the magick/meditation techniques in the site without becoming a Spiritual Satanist?
- My parents found that I'm a Satanist. What should I do?
- Did Satan create the universe?
- Who created Satan?
- Is Satan all-powerful?
- Does the Christian god exist?
- The website says that when I summon a Demon I'm supposed to offer something in return. What should I offer?
- What is the "ritual" mentioned in the Incubus/Succubus page on JoS?
- If Christianity is jewish, what about the "synagogue of Satan" part in Revelation or the anti-Christian parts of the Talmud?
- What happens when you complete the Magnum Opus?
- Can I vibrate mantras in my mind?
- How can I practice Spiritual Satanism without my parents finding out?
1. If Satan and Satanism aren't what the enemies say, why call them by these names?
Allow me to ask you in return: If the website or forum didn't mention the word Satan or Satanism, what is the possibility that you would find it? I can safely assume that you found it because you searched for "Satan" or "Satanism" or any related things, or heard about others that Satanism isn't as bad as people think. See: If the site completely avoided these words it would be obscure. How many people have heard of Enki? I guess only Sumerian mythology buffs or Academics. Most normal people have no idea who he is.
There are other reasons too. If we avoided these names they would be used only as psychological propaganda tools by Christians and psychopaths who commit atrocities in Satan's name. By reclaiming them we are diminish the power these negatively-charged words have to be used by Satan's enemies. They make it harder for a Christian pastor to blame "Satan" for whatever happens in the world or call somebody he doesn't agree with a "Satanist". We are also stopping these psychopaths who offend Satan by doing things he abhors. There have been plenty of people here who had the wrong idea about Satan and after reading the JoS site they learned the truth and turned back from those horrible enemy lies.
Another reason: If we avoided these names, we would only attract politically correct hippies, New Agers and Wiccans. These people are most unsuitable for Satanism, and the name "Satanism" makes a strong point that we oppose and fight against the enemy lies, we are not just hippies who love everyone.
If you avoid Christian programming in your mind by avoiding the names Satan it makes it worse, and that programming will creep up somewhere else and cause you scary experiences. The only way to remove it is to change your perception of the names Satan and Satanism and associating them with positive things. In this way, the Christian programming will be completely nullified.
2. The JoS site says ... but I've read a different thing somewhere else. Which is true?
Most of the information from other sources is corrupted. The JoS is more accurate because it came under the direction of Satan and the Demons themselves combined with research from books.
3. Why are there contradictions in the JoS site?
Because some parts are outdated and they contradict the information found on newer parts. It's easy to see which part is older by the year mentioned at the bottom of the page.
4.What does xian/xianity mean?
Christian/Christianity, like Xmas=Christmas. Jesus is fictitious, so "X".
5. How does Satanism differ than Christianity?
This isn't a serious question for someone who has actually studied what Spiritual Satanism is. But there are people (usually atheists) who still ask that question somehow.
Spiritual Satanism and Christianity are literal opposites:
- Christianity is about blind faith. Satanism is about practice and knowledge.
- Christianity forbids anything of the "Occult". Christians have no idea what chakras, energy work mantras, planetary squares and magick are, they only blindly pray or study their bible. Satanism is about developing and using your occult powers. Satanists use all of the things I mentioned.
- Christianity is heavily laden with guilt and fear and forever repenting and feeling sorry. Satanism fully accepts you as you are and doesn't tell you you are sinful just for being born.
- In Christianity if you are not a Christian you will be tortured forever after death. In Satanism there's no such concept. You die, you go to Duat and then get reincarnated. Eternal torture is such a horrible thing and makes you think what kind of benevolent god would condone this, or what kind of psychopathic human would invent that concept.
- In Christianity, salvation is being released from the Original sin. In Satanism, there's nothing you need to be "saved" because you're not in danger of anything. You work to reach spiritual and physical perfection and immortality, completing the Magnum Opus.
- Christian morality is slave morality. Turning the other cheek, resisting not evil, feeling sorry, groveling like a slave, following the herd and being a sheep. Satanism follows the Ancient Pagan master morality: being strong, powerful, not taking shit from anyone, working to reach perfection, thinking for yourself and judging for yourself.
6. Can you do a supernatural trick or ask a Demon to do a supernatural trick to convince me that Satanism is true?
Another popular Atheist question. Short answer: No.
Even if we did convince you that this is true, it wouldn't be certain that you would work on your soul after that. See, Satanism isn't a religion in which we do some miracle for you so you can sit on your butt and have blind faith and do nothing after that when you are "convinced". It isn't a lazy religion like Christianity. But, those people who are suitable for Satanism will work to get the "proof" themselves and not lazily ask for it. Those who do nothing but ask proof from others will have the exact same lazy mindset when they are "convinced".
This is also disrespectful to Demons, who are such busy beings and have no time to do stupid things to convince someone.
7. Can I follow Spiritual Satanism without meditating?
If you are asking this question, you might have the wrong idea about Satanism. What do you think Spiritual Satanism is about? Do you think it is a religion like Christianity?
Spiritual Satanism is about transforming and empowering your soul with Satan's guidance. The main way to do that is power meditations. If you don't meditate, you won't advance far and you won't accomplish the main purpose of Spiritual Satanism.
8. Why does Spiritual Satanism take more effort and practice and is more complex than other religions?
Great accomplishments always take study, effort and work. Always. Other lazy religions like Christianity will not help you advance your soul at all. Just having blind faith doesn't help advance in anything. You will still stay an enslaved sheep.
9. Can I reverse the dedication ritual?
No. The dedication is a permanent thing. If you want to leave Satanism, it is really simple: just stop practicing it. Satan will leave you alone if you leave him alone.
Yes, I know the site says that some people did a reverse ritual and Satan left them. But there's not any "reverse ritual" anyone can tell you how to do. These people made up their own ritual.
10. If Jesus is fictitional, why do we renounce him in the dedication ritual?
Because the "Jesus" character still has a psychological hold on people's minds. Most people living in Western countries have been programmed with Christianity and the "Jesus" character since their birth and renouncing it is good for releasing the influence it has in your mind.
11. How do I pray in Satanism?
"Prayer" in Satanism can mean any of these things:
- Communication with Satan
You can use rituals or meditating on his sigil while sending him a "message" mentally. Advanced people communicate telepathically and don't need any of these.
- Manifesting something in reality
Magickal workings help on that. You can also summon a Demon if it is something more complex.
- Spiritually helping a person who is sick or needs help
The way we do that is send energy to them.
12. Am i a jew?
If you have to ask about it, there's 99,99% probability that you aren't. Many people when they learn about jews they are worried that themselves might be one. You should not worry, a jew would likely use jewish psychology and not think about the jew part at all. Jews have very little self-awareness or self-criticism. That's why they are often hypocrites, they blame their enemies of the same things they themselves do.. A larger nose doesn't necessarily mean that you are a jew.
13. I did my dedication ritual but I forgot/misspelled something/didn't draw enough blood/didn't burn the paper completely. Do I need to do it again?
It's very rare for any Satanist to do the ritual perfectly. Almost everyone has something like this happen when they do the ritual. You should not worry. You did the ritual, and you had the intention to do it. Congratulations! You're now an official SS. Move along, forget the ritual and start learning and empowering yourself.
14. What is the number associated with each rune?
It is the same as the order in which it is listed on the Runes page. Fehu is #1, Üruz is #2 e.t.c.
15. Is this some sort of cult?
It is laughable that anyone would think this. You don't have to meet with anyone, you can practice in your home, nobody asks you for any money, there's no closed membership here like in other groups, to become a member all you have to do is create an anonymous account here (if you even try to post your personal information here the moderators will delete it for your safety), you are free to leave any time you wish and nobody will force you or coerce you (it's impossible for anyone to do it because all you have to do is log off this site and never visit again and stop practicing SS things) and the "leader" never asks to be acknowledged or even more, "worshipped" (even when people thanked her she always replied "Don't thank me, thank Satan. I'm just an ordinary human"). You have to be a complete drumbass to still think this is some sort of cult after knowing all this!
16. How do you know Satan isn't deceiving you?
Because he is the one who brings all that spiritual knowledge so we can use it and dispel deception. A person who has raised his kundalini has "opened his mind" and can see the truth about things so he can be no longer deceived. The foundation of Satanism is raising this Kundalini and transforming our souls spiritually. Satan isn't afraid of this knowledge because he has nothing to hide. Unlike some other "religions" that require blind faith and forbid anything "occult" by scaring people away from it...
17. Are rich celebrities Satanists?
No, they only use Satanic symbols sometimes for shock value. If they were real Satanists, do you think the enemy who controls everything and pushes Christianity everywhere would allow them to become rich? Has any of these people ever talked about or promoted Spiritual Satanism in a positive way and clarified that Satanism isn't bad?
18. If Satanism isn't evil, why is the site written in red and black and why do you use evil-looking symbols?
Because these colors and symbols are not "evil". The enemy propaganda and lies about them is what is really evil. A person who doesn't live in a Christian country and hasn't heard of Christianity will never think any of them are "evil".
If you really think these are evil then you need to deprogram yourself from Christianity. Which brings us to the next question:
19. How do I deprogram myself from Christianity?
A member has written an excellent post about this.
20. How do I meet other Satanists?
It's not advised to meet others over the internet because you don't know who are meeting. There are many infiltrators, ADL agents and Fed shills lurking here. Trusted members will not just meet with someone new because they could be a shill or infiltrator too (I'm not saying they surely are). There are people who have met with others, these are usually experienced and trusted Satanists who have communicating for over a year via emails and then they decided to meet physically. That's how it usually happens.
21. How do I find a mentor?
This has the same problems as with the previous question. Plus there are really not any mentors. Read and study by yourself, start practicing and if you have any questions ask them in these forums.
22. How long does it take to open my astral senses?
There's no set time. People start with different levels of astral openness based on the experience in their past lives. Some may be born astrally open, others may take years and another person may need only 3 days.
23. Can I use Wiccan magick? Will it work?
Wiccan magick is much inferior. All they do is recite or chant some crappy poem, sprinkle some incense and dance around thinking is a powerful spell. It's totally cringeworthy.
24. Why are there powerful witches or astrally open people who don't meditate or empower their souls?
Because they have been empowering their souls in their past lives. Nobody can't have power without work, either in this life or on previous lives. There are also some Traditional Witches who pass their powers to their children via heredity. These are called Hereditary Witches. If you are a spiritually powerful woman and you have a child, your child will be more spiritually powerful than usual.
25. Are you guys nazis?
The correct term is National Socialists. "Nazi" is a word invented by a German jew to make fun of National Socialists. I can see that the way you ask this question shows that you have some misunderstandings based on jewish propaganda regarding what National Socialism is. There are some websites linked here which you could read about it.
26. Can I use the magick/meditation techniques in the site without becoming a Spiritual Satanist?
You can do some low-level stuff. But remember: This knowledge came from Satan. You won't advance very far if you are not under Satan's protection and guidance as Satan's enemies really hate people who become spiritually powerful and so they attack them.
Asking this question shows you may still believe some enemy lies about Satan and Satanism. You need to read the JoS site and also Exposing Christianity to de-program yourself from enemy lies. There's nothing bad or evil about Spiritual Satanism.
27. My parents found that I'm a Satanist. What should I do?
Do everything to get them off you. Lie to them that you "de-converted" and become a Christian again.
28. Did Satan create the universe?
No, Satan isn't that old and that powerful to create the entire universe. No being is.
29. Who created Satan?
His parents had sex and he was born like humans are.
30. Is Satan all-powerful?
No. No being is all-powerful. Don't get me wrong, Satan is insanely powerful compared to a human being. But his power has limits.
31. Does the Christian god exist?
Yes and no. It doesn't exist as an omni-present all-powerful being who created the universe. It is just a collective of malevolent enemy extraterrestrials like Reptilians and Greys. Many people who channel the "christian god" invoke nasty alien beings.
32. The website says that when I summon a Demon I'm supposed to offer something in return. What should I offer?
The question is answered literally on the exact same Summoning page that mentions you should offer a Demon something, yet people keep asking this question over and over again. If you are asking this question you need to read the rest of that page and not just stop on the summoning part. Hint: the answer is on the third paragraph from the end in that same page.
33. What is the "ritual" mentioned in the Incubus/Succubus page on JoS?
When the word "ritual" is mentioned without clarifying its type, it always refers to the Standard Ritual
34. If Christianity is jewish, what about the "synagogue of Satan" part in Revelation or the anti-Christian parts of the Talmud?
The "synagogue of Satan" part is completely taken out of context. Even the Wikipedia page debunks it:
The Jews who wrote the Talmud much didn't like Christianity much. Not because Christianity is "gentile" somehow, but because there were actual dumb jews in middle ages who converted to christianity. Christianity is supposed to be a religion of slavery for the "goyim" and not for the jews themselves, so the jews wanted to protect themselves from converting to that slave religion.Wikipedia wrote:It is widely accepted as referring to a specific group of unbelieving Jews who opposed Jesus. The verse has often been used to justify hatred against all Jews or particular subsets of modern Jews, which academic scholars generally view as ignorant of the biblical context and the fact that Jesus and the suspected author of Revelation were Jews.
You have to be a level 10000 Drumbfluck to think that an offshoot of Judaism whose holy books were written by jews, whose main events happened in Israel, whose history is full of jewish popes and in our modern day is the biggest supporter and funder of Israel, which has mass-murdered Pagan/Gentile people and destroyed ancient libraries, which teaches you to be a slave and turn the other cheek, which tells you that you are a sinner for being born a "goy" and you need to repent otherwise the Big Jew will torture you forever in a lake of fire and which tries to scare you away from acquiring occult knowledge, becoming spiritually powerful and using black magick against the jews is somehow anti-semitic and a threat to the jews.
35. What happens when you complete the Magnum Opus?
You will become physically and spiritually immortal and reverse aging. There are some people who say that you'll die and be reincarnated as a Demon on Duat but this is total misinformation. Your perfection will be on earth and you will not die.
36. Can I vibrate mantras in my mind?
Yes. Mental vibration is more effective if your mind is more developed, so if you are new it's better to vibrate mantras verbally.
37. How can I practice Spiritual Satanism without my parents finding out?
Never leave any physical objects related to Spiritual Satanism like journals. Do everything in your mind and your astral temple. You can practice power meditation when your parents are asleep, or wake up before them. Power meditation is easy to hide as you can pretend you are sleeping or thinking.
If your parents check your computer or your phone use the Incognito Mode on your Chrome browser (other browsers have that too but they call it something else like "private mode" or "InPrivate") to visit the JoS site and the forums (this mode doesn't leave any history or cookies in your browser so your parents can't see that you have visited them). Also delete any Satanic documents you have downloaded on your phone or computer after you read them.