Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Torah, a plagiarized patchwork of Mesopotamian origin

Osiris Silvio

https://www.**instagram.com/p/COtICiDHTyO/?igshid=28vfkdirdwyf

The Jewish tribe had plagiarised Mesopotamian/Babylonian spirituality and Deities to create its self-centered religion.
The Jews have also stolen from Egypt which at the time was the capital of spirituality and knowledge worldwide. In fact, the diaspora/exodus scattered the jews all over the world which was the best thing that has ever happened to them. They stole a multifarious amount of cultures, beliefs, folklore, and divinities from different nations of the world to weave their mismatched religous patchwork.

Eel was stolen fron Enlil. The suffix is also found in the ancient Egyptian language; it means something related to fire. This Eel which is found in Israel would later be Romanized into El. The Jewish/Christian/Islamic angels' names end with El: Mikhael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Samuel... these are the evil angels which our Gentile Thoth/Hermes Thrice-Powerful had long ago prophesied and which have long been driving humans into misery and wars and bloodshed. These belong to Jehovah, or rather, to the Reptilian and Grey extraterrestrials. All these angels tie into the Jewish spiritual force and are very nefarious.

We Gentiles belong to the Nordic Gods, the Annunakis, the Nephilim, whom the Jews refer to as the fallen angels in their patchy bible. Ra in Israel is stolen from the glorious Gentile God Amon Ra. This Ra is also found in Abraham. As for Solomon, Sol, Om, and On are all (Pagan) words and mantras for the sun. Even Jerusalem and Messiah have been Pagan notions and concepts for redemption and Utopianism.

A very interesting example of how the Jews have used existing religions and events to convert them into perverted, misanthropic biblical stories is the fairytale of Jewish Noah, who is fictional, for sure. There happened a flood long ago which affected the most part of the world. This was nothing other than a natural disaster which left a footprint on humanity and a chapter in the history. The Jews found it opportune to CONVERT this natural disaster into a biblical fairytale of Jehovah's hate for humans and the planet.

The nations of the world have laughed and ridiculed the Jews and their processed religion, and it wasn't until the Jews succeeded in infiltrating the Roman empire and manipulating the mad emperor Constantine who had murdered his wife and children that the Jews began to overpower the Gentiles. And so the Empire was Judaised and shortly later was converted into Christianity. The Catholic Inquisitions began to terrorise the Gentiles into accepting the perverted Jewish folklore and religion.

Later on, a similar operation took over the Arab world. The Arab-spekaing Gentiles were also wary of and unimpressed by the Jews and their religion and when Islam was first founded by Jewish Muhammad, the Arabs refused this religon, dismissing it as another version of the unappealing Judaism. Atrocities similar to the Catholic Inquisitions coerced the Arabs into accepting Islam.

And thus the Jewish Torah and falsehoods were pushing humanity into unprecedented depths of weakness and misery. And we therefore must keep doing the RTRs and exposing the evils of Judaism...

Hail Satan
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Astarte
Hail Azazel
Hail Thoth/Hermes Trismegistus
Hail Hitler, the Holy Amalekite

Osiris Silvio said:
https://www.**instagram.com/p/COtICiDHTyO/?igshid=28vfkdirdwyf

The Jewish tribe had plagiarised Mesopotamian/Babylonian spirituality and Deities to create its self-centered religion.
The Jews have also stolen from Egypt which at the time was the capital of spirituality and knowledge worldwide. In fact, the diaspora/exodus scattered the jews all over the world which was the best thing that has ever happened to them. They stole a multifarious amount of cultures, beliefs, folklore, and divinities from different nations of the world to weave their mismatched religous patchwork.

Eel was stolen fron Enlil. The suffix is also found in the ancient Egyptian language; it means something related to fire. This Eel which is found in Israel would later be Romanized into El. The Jewish/Christian/Islamic angels' names end with El: Mikhael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Samuel... these are the evil angels which our Gentile Thoth/Hermes Thrice-Powerful had long ago prophesied and which have long been driving humans into misery and wars and bloodshed. These belong to Jehovah, or rather, to the Reptilian and Grey extraterrestrials. All these angels tie into the Jewish spiritual force and are very nefarious.

We Gentiles belong to the Nordic Gods, the Annunakis, the Nephilim, whom the Jews refer to as the fallen angels in their patchy bible. Ra in Israel is stolen from the glorious Gentile God Amon Ra. This Ra is also found in Abraham. As for Solomon, Sol, Om, and On are all (Pagan) words and mantras for the sun. Even Jerusalem and Messiah have been Pagan notions and concepts for redemption and Utopianism.

A very interesting example of how the Jews have used existing religions and events to convert them into perverted, misanthropic biblical stories is the fairytale of Jewish Noah, who is fictional, for sure. There happened a flood long ago which affected the most part of the world. This was nothing other than a natural disaster which left a footprint on humanity and a chapter in the history. The Jews found it opportune to CONVERT this natural disaster into a biblical fairytale of Jehovah's hate for humans and the planet.

The nations of the world have laughed and ridiculed the Jews and their processed religion, and it wasn't until the Jews succeeded in infiltrating the Roman empire and manipulating the mad emperor Constantine who had murdered his wife and children that the Jews began to overpower the Gentiles. And so the Empire was Judaised and shortly later was converted into Christianity. The Catholic Inquisitions began to terrorise the Gentiles into accepting the perverted Jewish folklore and religion.

Later on, a similar operation took over the Arab world. The Arab-spekaing Gentiles were also wary of and unimpressed by the Jews and their religion and when Islam was first founded by Jewish Muhammad, the Arabs refused this religon, dismissing it as another version of the unappealing Judaism. Atrocities similar to the Catholic Inquisitions coerced the Arabs into accepting Islam.

And thus the Jewish Torah and falsehoods were pushing humanity into unprecedented depths of weakness and misery. And we therefore must keep doing the RTRs and exposing the evils of Judaism...

Hail Satan
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Astarte
Hail Azazel
Hail Thoth/Hermes Trismegistus
Hail Hitler, the Holy Amalekite
They literally own nothing of their own, for they lack creativity. They who started the cultural appropriation nonsense are the biggest cultural and spiritual appropriators of all! Their Torah is nothing more than a spellbook designed to curse their antithesis, the noble Gentile Races, the Children of the Sun. Even in their filthy Alephbet, you can discover a plethora of Sanskrit, Egyptian, and so on, terms (excuse my lack of vocabulary), so when we do the RTR's, as HP Maxine and HoodedCobra666 said, we both empower our souls and reverse theirs simultaneously. For all that we do is reverse the Jews reversal of us, reclaiming ourselves and undoing their ugly works.

Instructive post.
I keep saving all the post related to our gentile history, even it is negative /how the jews overcome on us/.
I will not let the school system to teach my children the jewish trash about our history.
They will lear it from here for sure.

Many thanks for your post.

You arw much welcome... I can't wait to start the new RTR warfare. I'm totally infuriated by what the kikes are doing to Phoenician Gentiles in Palestine.

Wow! I was just reading, on a site about ancient Egypt, how there was no historical evedence of a Pharaoh Joseph. I said that these old testament stories were stolen from Egypt. A man with an Arabic name (maybe a Muslim guy) responded with a defence of the biblical account and the "accuracy" of the timeline of the supposed biblical event. He also brought up Noah so I mentioned Ziusudra who I believe was the Sumerian character that Noah was copied after. Anyway - thank you for this great information. It serves as a good reminder of how our history and culture was stolen by these filthy Jews!

Everyday it seems like I have to null myself from speaking my mind and tolerating peoples insufferable ideas and behaviors. Their ignorance and 0 understanding on their history and the religion they blindly worship... you know the rest. They're contempt bring cattle Locked in the safety of their pens.
Worse is the controlled opposition and the cattle that think they're wolves now. Think Milo Yiano and That jew Jordan Peterson back in 2016.

One of these days it might get the better of me.

A couple of criticisms. First of all, Abraham is a perverted anagram of Brahma. The two letters R and A in Brahma aren't taken from the name of the Egyptian God Ra.

Next, the flood myth is an allegory for the water of heaven washing away the dross of the soul. The drowning humans, the ones that can be saved (the pure part of the soul separated from the dross), are rescued by Enki God of Water.
I don't know if there was actually a literal flood, and the only thing I have found spoken about which could possibly relate to this so far is in regards to the planet Phaeton being destroyed. It's said that the Greeks found seashells upon a mountain so who knows.

This is a nicely abridged version of events that roughly explains how the jews gained power over humanity. Control the religion and you control the masses. All roads used to lead to Rome, but now they've made sure that all roads lead to judaism.

The one road they don't control is the JoS.

jrvan said:
A couple of criticisms. First of all, Abraham is a perverted anagram of Brahma. The two letters R and A in Brahma aren't taken from the name of the Egyptian God Ra.

Next, the flood myth is an allegory for the water of heaven washing away the dross of the soul. The drowning humans, the ones that can be saved (the pure part of the soul separated from the dross), are rescued by Enki God of Water.
I don't know if there was actually a literal flood, and the only thing I have found spoken about which could possibly relate to this so far is in regards to the planet Phaeton being destroyed. It's said that the Greeks found seashells upon a mountain so who knows.

This is a nicely abridged version of events that roughly explains how the jews gained power over humanity. Control the religion and you control the masses. All roads used to lead to Rome, but now they've made sure that all roads lead to judaism.

The one road they don't control is the JoS.

Thank you for the corrections. I have read several times about a literal flood. This was long before Judaism began to take form.

True, Abraham is a distortion of Brahma...

I know a few youtubers who know this not to mention failed prophecys their was a city in the bible that was supposed to be destroyed by jewhova but when they came to invade it was already destroyed the reptilian God did not know it funny stuff some youtubers have started to see the Bible from a historic standpoint an see it doesn't add up maybe cause the reptilian jews stolen many things from pagans but trust me many are waking up to the Bible an the reptilian jew history it's only a matter of time tic tock jews

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back