Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is this energy that feels like a muscle?

Moon man

Ever since I was a young child I was aware that I have this sort of current in me.It feels like a set of muscle on top of the physical one and it can be controlled separately from the physical one.
When I flex the "muscle" it feels just like a soft electricity is flowing in the body,hoewer If I flex it hard enough it can make me have full body spasms as if I've been electrocuted.
This current thing is easier to activate and stronger in some parts of the body than others.It's easiest to activate it in the lower feet and upper back for some reason.
The first experience I've had with the current was a few years ago.I was activating it and my phone that was 1 meter started flickering white very brightly.I noped right out of there.
Another experience was during meditation.I was in a trance and could not move my body.I opened my eyes and I started to flex the current thing.I saw everything around me bend from a wave that originated from me.Everything was like water including the ceiling.The waves looked just like in the matrix.
Also if I push this current into my 3rd eye I get hit with wisdom.As in I don't have to even meditate.I just activate the current for a bit and I start to see life for what it really is.This wisdom shocks me to the point I hyper ventilate for a minute after I see what I see.When I do it everything makes sense and ties together in a fraction of a second.It's quite overwhelming.
Another experience I've had was when I got got into this wierd state of being asleep but fully aware of my physical body.I would not call it sleep paralysis since it was still sort of dreamy and I could see myself in a mirror.I started activating the current(yes I can activate it even in lucid dreams)
and it was just like tuning into a frequency on a radio.After I've reached the right current intensity I've started to hear this electronic robot like voice.It was on the lighter side but not quite female.I could not make out anything said perhaps because it was in another language but at the end I heard a very brief "Bye" and and then awoke.A few seconds after I awoke the voice assistant on my phone screamed "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" and by scream I mean full on scream.I was fully awake when that happened.I know it was my voice assistant because I first heard those specific beeps that indicate the assistant is listening and then heard the sound again at the end.
I dont know if it matters but the current feels bright orange and feels to originate from the bone.
Anyone know what this current muscle thing is?
I would like to get more insight into what it can do.
I have asked some occult inclined friends if they have this energy and I only got no as an answer.

I can not confirm or deny anything you said, but I can do something similar, but only from my back from the back side of my sacral chakra.

It feels like energy is flowing out in every direction but most of it goes up.

When I do this after Kundalini Yoga it feels the strongest, also its stronger when I lay down.

It is very hard, my pupils dilate and my blood pressure and heart rate jump up. So I don‘t do it anymore as it is quite some strain on the body despite not moving a muscle.

It is called bioelectricity, the bioelectric body. If you haven't already please read the site and study.

With enough bio electricity, you can do a lot of siddhis. Most of the powers rely on heavy bioelectric quantity and adaptation to it.

Moon man said:
Ever since I was a young child I was aware that I have this sort of current in me.It feels like a set of muscle on top of the physical one and it can be controlled separately from the physical one.
When I flex the "muscle" it feels just like a soft electricity is flowing in the body,hoewer If I flex it hard enough it can make me have full body spasms as if I've been electrocuted.
This current thing is easier to activate and stronger in some parts of the body than others.It's easiest to activate it in the lower feet and upper back for some reason.
The first experience I've had with the current was a few years ago.I was activating it and my phone that was 1 meter started flickering white very brightly.I noped right out of there.
Another experience was during meditation.I was in a trance and could not move my body.I opened my eyes and I started to flex the current thing.I saw everything around me bend from a wave that originated from me.Everything was like water including the ceiling.The waves looked just like in the matrix.
Also if I push this current into my 3rd eye I get hit with wisdom.As in I don't have to even meditate.I just activate the current for a bit and I start to see life for what it really is.This wisdom shocks me to the point I hyper ventilate for a minute after I see what I see.When I do it everything makes sense and ties together in a fraction of a second.It's quite overwhelming.
Another experience I've had was when I got got into this wierd state of being asleep but fully aware of my physical body.I would not call it sleep paralysis since it was still sort of dreamy and I could see myself in a mirror.I started activating the current(yes I can activate it even in lucid dreams)
and it was just like tuning into a frequency on a radio.After I've reached the right current intensity I've started to hear this electronic robot like voice.It was on the lighter side but not quite female.I could not make out anything said perhaps because it was in another language but at the end I heard a very brief "Bye" and and then awoke.A few seconds after I awoke the voice assistant on my phone screamed "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" and by scream I mean full on scream.I was fully awake when that happened.I know it was my voice assistant because I first heard those specific beeps that indicate the assistant is listening and then heard the sound again at the end.
I dont know if it matters but the current feels bright orange and feels to originate from the bone.
Anyone know what this current muscle thing is?
I would like to get more insight into what it can do.
I have asked some occult inclined friends if they have this energy and I only got no as an answer.

Yes my hand chakras when they were active i felt the current flow close to the bone like a separate nerve that is almost toutching it from all sides.

NinRick said:
I can not confirm or deny anything you said, but I can do something similar, but only from my back from the back side of my sacral chakra.

When I do this after Kundalini Yoga it feels the strongest, also its stronger when I lay down.

It is very hard, my pupils dilate and my blood pressure and heart rate jump up. So I don‘t do it anymore as it is quite some strain on the body despite not moving a muscle.

Yup, exactly this. your post and the OP desribe it pretty accurately. I have mentioned it here on the forums a year ago but didnt know what to call it. when i do it, it makes me spasm or jerk. the first time i did it i was a preteen. Inspired by DBZ. no shit. I wanted to go super sayian. lmfao. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
After that i realized i could always do it. it was like pushing a rushing feeling from my base upwards. if i concentrated after wards i would notice a buzz. i do it sometimes after yoga to direct energy upward and i get a major buzz especially in my upper body and head. this is really something someone has to discover for themselves.

I looked back recently to my childhood past and realized there were certain posed i would frequently go into or repeat, like the shoulderstand, that i later found out were part of hatha yoga. One time i felt a strong urge to just sit quietly crosslegged on the floor and to try to think about nothing at all ie void meditation. i didnt even know back then what void meditation was. i look back now and wonder if there was someone telling me to do that.
At anyrate, when i did it, i noticed after awhile that i was starting to sway heavily back and forth which freaked me out. So i stopped. In the recent half year i have learned during yoga especially and meditation, that this is a symptom of kundalini.

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

Yup, exactly this. your post and the OP desribe it pretty accurately. I have mentioned it here on the forums a year ago but didnt know what to call it. when i do it, it makes me spasm or jerk. the first time i did it i was a preteen. Inspired by DBZ. no shit. I wanted to go super sayian. lmfao. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
After that i realized i could always do it. it was like pushing a rushing feeling from my base upwards. if i concentrated after wards i would notice a buzz. i do it sometimes after yoga to direct energy upward and i get a major buzz especially in my upper body and head. this is really something someone has to discover for themselves.

I looked back recently to my childhood past and realized there were certain posed i would frequently go into or repeat, like the shoulderstand, that i later found out were part of hatha yoga. One time i felt a strong urge to just sit quietly crosslegged on the floor and to try to think about nothing at all ie void meditation. i didnt even know back then what void meditation was. i look back now and wonder if there was someone telling me to do that.
At anyrate, when i did it, i noticed after awhile that i was starting to sway heavily back and forth which freaked me out. So i stopped. In the recent half year i have learned during yoga especially and meditation, that this is a symptom of kundalini.

Omg I also discovered it in bed, and I was soooo fucking frustrated that I was a weak human, so in bed a got angry that people are not as strong as in Anime, and just pushed ALL buttons randomly.

Then I felt the rush, and I was like.. hold up, what was that just now?

Then I did it again and since then I am able to do it.

You are right, you just have to discover it for yourself, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back