Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

‘If I Don’t Steal [Your Home] Someone Else Will’ Israeli Settler Justifies Forcible Takeover

I still have conflicted thoughts about that, like how much it makes sense to sell your homeland and then cry about it. Honestly, I haven't done much research on this subject, and there might be things that I know incorrect, though.

Lili said:
I still have conflicted thoughts about that, like how much it makes sense to sell your homeland and then cry about it. Honestly, I haven't done much research on this subject, and there might be things that I know incorrect, though.

These people didn't ask for the jews to steal their land. It's best to research and not listen to jewish lies.

Lili said:

No one sold them shit. The damned jews were handed a part of Palestine for free when Palestine was still under the British mandate. And after only few years the kikes began the process of massacring Palestinians and stealing their houses and their lands. Tens of thousands of Palestinians were literally ran over by bulldozers while they were in their homes, many times even while they were sleeping.

As for the lands, the kikes always made sure to set the olive trees of the Palestinians ablaze, or at the very least cut them, to make sure their land becomes useless and leave them with no option but to run and seek refuge in outskirts of Palestine or in neighboring countries.

FourMaps.jpg

Then it's a good time to learn more about this topic. I know that history lessons in schools can be misleading lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back