Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hedonism

SnakeMC

It is left hand path, we are going by animal feelings here, absolute hedonism theory. If you don't to work really, then don't work or you become mad. But during this period of weekends, cure yourself by musictherapy until your workfeeling will not come intensively. You will become mad, if you would like to be more serious, if you will crytisize your moves. If i want to hit somebody, hate somebody, make to him a threat and then hit him. The fear will come anyway if you want to do something. Do it and then cure the fear. You must face to fear and then free yourself from this weakness that is in surface by musictherapy. If you want to be mad, then be mad, but in harmony (you must feel it really) way, and then people will love you more. Dance if you want to dance, make insane move and then go forward. Every feeling is poetic it is like you are watching good movie, clip.

Xians will never have this power. This way is curing peoples in our, satanic way. Peoples are becoming like a dolls without it. It is in fashion to have a role of father, of man, of woman, a lover without feeling of this. The principle here is to be true yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back