Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I Take a Job At Tesla?

lilquote

I was recently offered a job at Tesla for $19/hour, working a few 12 hour shifts a week. Of course I hate Tesla and Elon musk and I feel that I could never compromise my beliefs for money.
Problem is, I'm in a really tough position right now. I'm not satisfied in the place I live or the way I live but I need money in order to change this. I'd like to own land and a small house one day. My current job is about half the pay per hour, and I'm burnt out from working 6 days a week. I have very little time to meditate and do the warfare because of this schedule and wage. I've been doing the most basic cleansing and my squares mostly.

I also have the opportunity to take a job at Redwood, the battery recycling company that seems to be associated with Tesla. I'm not sure if that is any better but the pay is about the same. I'd be working with dangerous chemicals from the batteries, and I'm unsure if the safety precautions are really enough to prevent any kind of harm. If anyone has information or insight into these companies, I would really appreciate it.

lilquote said:
I was recently offered a job at Tesla for $19/hour, working a few 12 hour shifts a week. Of course I hate Tesla and Elon musk and I feel that I could never compromise my beliefs for money.
Problem is, I'm in a really tough position right now. I'm not satisfied in the place I live or the way I live but I need money in order to change this. I'd like to own land and a small house one day. My current job is about half the pay per hour, and I'm burnt out from working 6 days a week. I have very little time to meditate and do the warfare because of this schedule and wage. I've been doing the most basic cleansing and my squares mostly.

I also have the opportunity to take a job at Redwood, the battery recycling company that seems to be associated with Tesla. I'm not sure if that is any better but the pay is about the same. I'd be working with dangerous chemicals from the batteries, and I'm unsure if the safety precautions are really enough to prevent any kind of harm. If anyone has information or insight into these companies, I would really appreciate it.
Sounds like you are about to have a break of sorts. Go for it.

lilquote said:

Absolutely. I'm also working a job that is against my beliefs, values and everything I stand for as a normal human being with common sense, and my boss is the state (can't be more kike-ish than that 😂). But I need the money to live and to complete my/our mission. And Father Satan knows and understands that more than anybody else. The end justifies the means.

HAIL SATAN!

And good luck with the new job. 😊

FaboanDeAdonai said:
lilquote said:

Absolutely. I'm also working a job that is against my beliefs, values and everything I stand for as a normal human being with common sense, and my boss is the state (can't be more kike-ish than that 😂). But I need the money to live and to complete my/our mission. And Father Satan knows and understands that more than anybody else. The end justifies the means.

HAIL SATAN!

And good luck with the new job. 😊

Hey, I really like your profile picture! x3

It's $19 an hour! No matter who you work for, it's always going to be some faceless corporation with no morals whatsoever. I'd rather work for Elon Musk than Jeff Bezos, despite his assholeness coming out, so yeah. Take it.

The good in this is I would bet 90+ percent of the people working at Tesla either do not agree with Elon or they don't care much about that. So you probably really have not much to worry about.

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Hey, I really like your profile picture! x3

Haha thanks, still a fan after 20 years 🙈
[/quote]

My favourite is Luna, because she is spitting facts. :lol:

7a8ce5ee42a67cad2050c7d980d92e53.jpg

lilquote said:
Just wanted to tell you, that I would love to work for SpaceX if I were a US citizen.
If I could secure a job as an engineer there, I would even move to the US.
Take the job, take it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back