Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mudslime biological father coming back. Need advice.

MercuryWisdom

Hello my Satanic brothers and sisters,

So here's my situation. My deep into mudslime shit, stupid, weak and strict father is coming back from being abroad.

He came back because he has no work because of Covid-19 and also he wants to marry another woman other than my mother because it's "halal" and he has problems with my mother.

I don't care about all of this because I am somewhat independent financially and don't rely on a weak fuck like him.

My mother also will divorce him and she doesn't like him so I don't have to worry about jealousy or shit like that.

Now my problem is that fucker will force me to pray with him I will have to keep acting that I am a mudslime and he will force me to pray a lot. This pisses me off.

Now the main problem is since I've been meditating consistenly I am sensitive to energies. I am really sensitive to spiritual filth now.

This filth can cause pain, blockages, or unease and takes a lot of effort to clean and still doesn't get clean completely.

What can I do to act that I am a mudslime goy without getting affected spiritually?

I am really fucking angry but I got used to this since years of having to act and lie.

I am also a bit nervous because my father is really fucked up. He keeps spying on me and is paranoid.

I will have to be extra extra careful with meditations and workings. But I am not really afraid because I have talked with father Satan and asked for his protection about this and not once in my life has father Satan let me down!

What advice can you give me brothers/sisters?

Hail Satan Forever!!

mercury_wisdom said:

I think the solution is just to strongly bind him so he cannot affect you in any way. This might have to be done consistently, not just a single session. This small investment of energy would be less of an issue than dealing with any nonsense he could fling at you.

Obviously the best solution is to not live with him, but I understand this is not always feasible. If he is bound and just does whatever he wants, but away from you and not harming you in any way, then I think this is good.

mercury_wisdom said:

Sit with him and rather than praying to the shit entity,talk to Father Satan in ur mind,thank him for everything,feel His Love and love Him back.

If he makes you pray aloud you can notice when he prays and go out at those times or be unavailable.Aop also protects you from things like these which are negative to you. So getting a strong aop might avoid situations of praying somehow.

And as blitz said u can also bind him,but judging from your post "can i do workings mentally" i guess it will be hard for you to do that due to lack of privacy.

Mentally,you can breathe in white light and program it to keep you away from praying or keep your father away from you.
Also,you can talk to your GD in your mind and tell Him/Her everything and ask to please keep you away from all this.

Be creative with things.

Hope i helped brother. Be safe.

I got_abs said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Sit with him and rather than praying to the shit entity,talk to Father Satan in ur mind,thank him for everything,feel His Love and love Him back.

If he makes you pray aloud you can notice when he prays and go out at those times or be unavailable.Aop also protects you from things like these which are negative to you. So getting a strong aop might avoid situations of praying somehow.

And as blitz said u can also bind him,but judging from your post "can i do workings mentally" i guess it will be hard for you to do that due to lack of privacy.

Mentally,you can breathe in white light and program it to keep you away from praying or keep your father away from you.
Also,you can talk to your GD in your mind and tell Him/Her everything and ask to please keep you away from all this.

Be creative with things.

Hope i helped brother. Be safe.
Hey, brother,

Thanks for your help and advice. Yes doing bindings is a bit hard for me now. I don't think I will do it.

I've been focusing on my AoP and will have to do much cleaning. I talked to father Satan and my most beautiful gaurdian Astarte about this situation and I know they won't let me down.

I know it will pass and I will have to maintain my strength for the time being.

Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Princess Astarte!

I know how muslim parents can be, they are the worst and think that children have to worship them like some sort of deity.

If I were in your situation, and physically stronger than my dad, I would tell him, that I will never side with him, That I am standing strong with my mother, that I am the strong shoulder of my mother, I would not allow him to ever see my mother again, And I would tell him to better never approach us ever again.

mercury_wisdom said:

So here's my situation. My deep into mudslime shit, stupid, weak and strict father is coming back from being abroad.

He came back because he has no work because of Covid-19 and also he wants to marry another woman other than my mother because it's "halal" and he has problems with my mother.

I don't care about all of this because I am somewhat independent financially and don't rely on a weak fuck like him.

My mother also will divorce him and she doesn't like him so I don't have to worry about jealousy or shit like that.

Now my problem is that fucker will force me to pray with him I will have to keep acting that I am a mudslime and he will force me to pray a lot. This pisses me off.

Now the main problem is since I've been meditating consistenly I am sensitive to energies. I am really sensitive to spiritual filth now.

This filth can cause pain, blockages, or unease and takes a lot of effort to clean and still doesn't get clean completely.

What can I do to act that I am a mudslime goy without getting affected spiritually?

I am really fucking angry but I got used to this since years of having to act and lie.

I am also a bit nervous because my father is really fucked up. He keeps spying on me and is paranoid.

I will have to be extra extra careful with meditations and workings. But I am not really afraid because I have talked with father Satan and asked for his protection about this and not once in my life has father Satan let me down!

Hail Satan Forever!!

Go your mother when you both are alone, and tell her that you are always on her side, that you are her strong shoulder and that you always protect her.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!
Binding works perfectly. Just bind him and watch him not do whatever you have bound him not to do. It usually brings results in a few hours or days.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Your mother is going to divorce him? And he is going to be with a different woman instead?

Could you stay with your mother instead of him?
Well yeah I'll do that. But for now they are not divorced yet. He doesn't even know she is going to divorce him. So for now I'll have to endure his stay for a while.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

It is the same with me, I have to pray every day, then I get weak and with a dirty aura.

The only option is to think about Satan while praying, I do that, it works, just don't think about that shitty god.

Hail Satan!

stan666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

It is the same with me, I have to pray every day, then I get weak and with a dirty aura.

The only option is to think about Satan while praying, I do that, it works, just don't think about that shitty god.

Hail Satan!
You can also focus on your Aura of protection while praying with them. Visualizing it burning intensely any and all filth or attacks.

NinRick said:
I know how muslim parents can be, they are the worst and think that children have to worship them like some sort of deity.

If I were in your situation, and physically stronger than my dad, I would tell him, that I will never side with him, That I am standing strong with my mother, that I am the strong shoulder of my mother, I would not allow him to ever see my mother again, And I would tell him to better never approach us ever again.

This is not a very good idea to do currently. But thanks for the reply. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back