Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions About Opening the Chakras

I originally posted this in the topic for new members' questions a week ago, but there never was a reply. In hindsight, it probably would've been best to create a new topic in the first place since answers to all my questions would probably clog up the topic. So, I'll start off by apologizing for posting this twice. I'd also like to apologize in case these questions have already been answered many times and I didn't look through the forums and website as carefully as I should have.

1. If you want to repeat some of the meditations for opening the chakras after going through the entire program once, is it ok to do the meditations for only the chakras you think need extra attention and skip the rest? Also, can the meditations you want to do be done in any order you wish?

2. Are the meditations for opening the chakras the only meditations that will help keep the chakras open? Or does any kind of work on a particular already-open chakra help?

3. If a certain chakra needs some extra attention to be opened after you've already gone through the meditations in order at least once, is it ok to increase the number of repetitions for the meditation that opens that chakra--maybe twice the prescribed number of repetitions at the very most? Additionally, is there a limit to the consecutive number of days you can work on a particular chakra? If so, how long is that chakra on "cooldown" before it can be worked on again?

4. How many consecutive days should the shoulder, temple, hip, hand, feet, and minor chakras each be worked on before moving on to the next meditation? None of those pages give a specific number of days. However, the page for the hand chakras states, "This exercise should be done every day for as long as it takes to really open your hand chakras and establish a permanent flow of energy." Does this mean it's up to you to decide when you're ready to move on?

5. Which chakras are part of opening the minor chakras? I'm confused about this because the page for opening the minor chakras links to a page with diagrams of all the chakras without further instructions. The chakras shown on the diagrams of the face and body are described as "minor," so those must be a part of the process. But is working on the extensions of the heart chakra, the pineal gland, or the chakras above the head also a part of opening the minor chakras? Also, are the minor chakras supposed to be opened in a specific order?

Thank you so much!

In Search of Answers said:
1. If you want to repeat some of the meditations for opening the chakras after going through the entire program once, is it ok to do the meditations for only the chakras you think need extra attention and skip the rest? Also, can the meditations you want to do be done in any order you wish?

2. Are the meditations for opening the chakras the only meditations that will help keep the chakras open? Or does any kind of work on a particular already-open chakra help?

3. If a certain chakra needs some extra attention to be opened after you've already gone through the meditations in order at least once, is it ok to increase the number of repetitions for the meditation that opens that chakra--maybe twice the prescribed number of repetitions at the very most? Additionally, is there a limit to the consecutive number of days you can work on a particular chakra? If so, how long is that chakra on "cooldown" before it can be worked on again?

4. How many consecutive days should the shoulder, temple, hip, hand, feet, and minor chakras each be worked on before moving on to the next meditation? None of those pages give a specific number of days. However, the page for the hand chakras states, "This exercise should be done every day for as long as it takes to really open your hand chakras and establish a permanent flow of energy." Does this mean it's up to you to decide when you're ready to move on?

5. Which chakras are part of opening the minor chakras? I'm confused about this because the page for opening the minor chakras links to a page with diagrams of all the chakras without further instructions. The chakras shown on the diagrams of the face and body are described as "minor," so those must be a part of the process. But is working on the extensions of the heart chakra, the pineal gland, or the chakras above the head also a part of opening the minor chakras? Also, are the minor chakras supposed to be opened in a specific order?

1. You can repeat them as many times as u like. But once you are done with opening the chakaras for the number of days stated in JOS they are opened for intake of energy and energy flow through them. Regular cleaning and empowering of each of chakra is required though. To clear them of any negative energies and blockages. Cleaning must be the priorty with a little empowerment everyday.
You can do meditations in any order but be smart about it. For example you dont want to be doing cleaning,after the rtrs but vice versa this way. Opening of chakaras must be dont from crown to base. That is you work on crown first then sixth then throat heart and so on.

2. Any kind of chakra work keeps them opened for example cleaning or empowering. Personally i do both,cleaning being priorty.

3.Again chakras must be worked upon everyday. Its not like one day you are bashing each chakra with vibrations and next day not doing any kind of work on them. Your chakras will be opened with given meditations on JoS they are basic opening of chakra next you have to daily clean and empower them.

4. Its upto every individual how long it takes. You just know when you are ready. I work on my temple hip hand feet chakras every 3-4 days so they dont close back again but i work on my main chakras everyday if that helps.

5.Extensions are different from minor chakras. Each main chakra(7 of them) has its extensions. Open minor chakras from top to bottom too.

I feel you brother. I was in your place once i know you are thinking "ohh i m going to do this and this for X amount of time and then completely leave it and move to something else"
Just keep on reading and understanding. I know its kinda confusing,personally i was so confused about everything too and felt like i was getting no where but with regular reading one day it kinda clicked in seconds and it all made sense of a sudden. You start to understand everything.
And we are always here for answering doubts. Keep on reading forums use search function to find.

I got_abs said:

1. You can repeat them as many times as u like. But once you are done with opening the chakaras for the number of days stated in JOS they are opened for intake of energy and energy flow through them. Regular cleaning and empowering of each of chakra is required though. To clear them of any negative energies and blockages. Cleaning must be the priorty with a little empowerment everyday.
You can do meditations in any order but be smart about it. For example you dont want to be doing cleaning,after the rtrs but vice versa this way. Opening of chakaras must be dont from crown to base. That is you work on crown first then sixth then throat heart and so on.

2. Any kind of chakra work keeps them opened for example cleaning or empowering. Personally i do both,cleaning being priorty.

3.Again chakras must be worked upon everyday. Its not like one day you are bashing each chakra with vibrations and next day not doing any kind of work on them. Your chakras will be opened with given meditations on JoS they are basic opening of chakra next you have to daily clean and empower them.

4. Its upto every individual how long it takes. You just know when you are ready. I work on my temple hip hand feet chakras every 3-4 days so they dont close back again but i work on my main chakras everyday if that helps.

5.Extensions are different from minor chakras. Each main chakra(7 of them) has its extensions. Open minor chakras from top to bottom too.

I feel you brother. I was in your place once i know you are thinking "ohh i m going to do this and this for X amount of time and then completely leave it and move to something else"
Just keep on reading and understanding. I know its kinda confusing,personally i was so confused about everything too and felt like i was getting no where but with regular reading one day it kinda clicked in seconds and it all made sense of a sudden. You start to understand everything.
And we are always here for answering doubts. Keep on reading forums use search function to find.

I mistyped what i wanted to say on number 1 was
You dont want to be doing cleaning before rtrs.
Good luck

I got_abs said:
I got_abs said:

I mistyped what i wanted to say on number 1 was
You dont want to be doing cleaning before rtrs.
Good luck
Actually cleaning before rituals and workings makes the activities after cleaning better. Yes, one will get dirty after rtrs, and that's why the most optimal solution is to clean before, and after.

Henu the Great said:
Actually cleaning before rituals and workings makes the activities after cleaning better. Yes, one will get dirty after rtrs, and that's why the most optimal solution is to clean before, and after.

Sorry for late reply. I came online though but was short on time. Yeah cleaning before workings do amplify workings due to raised energies.
I m thinking of making a complete guide for beginners like all tips and tricks,explaining of how energies work,how meditations feel,experiences and all but the thought that it will make newbies lazy and will hold them from doing their own research,lurks in my head. I mean most of the things are one search away.

I got_abs said:
Sorry for late reply. I came online though but was short on time. Yeah cleaning before workings do amplify workings due to raised energies.
I m thinking of making a complete guide for beginners like all tips and tricks,explaining of how energies work,how meditations feel,experiences and all but the thought that it will make newbies lazy and will hold them from doing their own research,lurks in my head. I mean most of the things are one search away.
It's not a bad idea actually. There will be more and more people coming in and many have no clue about these things and some guides could inspire some to study more and actually start on this path.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back