Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where are the best places for SS to live?

SagittarianMage

I love my woods and savage backwood mountains.
I enjoy having the deep woods to meditate in, to utilize and to know and love. I thank Satan and the Gods everyday for the beautiful blessings he's bestowed on me and others. I want these things for everyone, and hate to see what the enemies are doing to other parts of the world that had it's own incredible beauty before they ravaged it. What they want for the races of these lands.
The ultimate goal of the enemy is to buy up the world and lands we live on and keep us suffering, complacent, and braindead livestock. I lived amongst people who have laughed me off as a clown and ignored reason and logic about their programs when I questioned them. This was long before JOS. I already know how I would be treated if I talked to anyone face to face about my love for Satan and what the Gods have done for me in my short time with them.
I do work for Satan by printing out little contradictions and LIES from the bibLIE and leaving scattered stacks in public places where plenty can find them. I'm sneaky. Lol
Try my method of buying cheap bibLIES at thrift stores and burning them. More often than not they give them to me for free because they assume I'm christain. I noticed a "pisslam for dummies" book for sale in a public library. I plan to buy it as it's $1, highlight key points and obliterate it by writing true points from exposing pisslam resources. I will also sneak a nice print out of acid attacks and what they do to women. The realities of what they are doing in my beloved India will be included. I will fill it with the works and return it to circulation.
I want us all to have our beloved homes and lives. Many of which our ancestors fought and died for. I cannot do much as I'm alone basically, but I try my hardest to raise jew awareness constantly where I am and always send the most sickeningly destructive energies to RTR and empower myself more daily to be a Satanic war machine. To make Father proud!
I also feel for any SS living near conflict or enemy communities or territories. SS having to see muslim filth or jew nausea infiltrate their communities or government. Know that I send energies your way as well and hope that you can imagine utilizing them to help protect your lands! Your forests, your mountains, your swamps or cities of that is where you love your life! They want to eradicate our bloodlines, and we are descendants of the Gods for real! THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED!
HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!
I will help usher unto them the WRATH OF SATAN AND THE GODS!
HAIL ALL SS AND THEIR GUARDIANS!
HAIL SATAN ETERNAL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back