Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about biokinesis

Arno Dorian

1) What are the things you recommend that I can use to correct spine problems?
2) I am thinking in necronomicon pdf of using Sirsir but the method should be like the one written in pdf or should I just vibrate and focus?

Meteor said:
I think Kundalini Yoga (Basic Spinal Series) goes a long way for keeping the spine flexible and healthy.
It does something, but KY for spine is mostly for energy boosting.

Daily hatha does more to spinal flexibility than that. Both are neccessary, of course.

Healthy amount of physical exercise, and daily yoga does wonders.

Consider doing magic workings later if physical options will not cut it.

Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
I think Kundalini Yoga (Basic Spinal Series) goes a long way for keeping the spine flexible and healthy.
It does something, but KY for spine is mostly for energy boosting.

Daily hatha does more to spinal flexibility than that. Both are neccessary, of course.

Healthy amount of physical exercise, and daily yoga does wonders.

Consider doing magic workings later if physical options will not cut it.

I disagree with you about the Kundalini Spinal series, it does specifically work on all the vertebra in the spine and realigns them, which also helps to untie and knots in the spine and muscles, fascia, etc, both physically but also spiritually in the Shushumna and other Nadis.

For spinal health, it is just as good as any Hatha Yoga. It is also relatively subtle, in that even if someone has a very stiff or twisted spine, they should be able to start doing it and ease themselves into it. Though there are also beginners Hatha Yoga routines for spinal care (many of the movements are similar to the movements in the KY Spinal series, the Spinal series just repeats many of the movements which sort of massages the spinal vertebra and really unwinds any blockages through the gentle repeated flexing and stretching).

For a Hatha Yoga routine, I’d suggest you try these two, see if you can do them, if you can, they should help a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_tivoUeccU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YrCeWwhoTI

These routines helped me a lot and are very beginner friendly. Doyouyoga is a great resource for beginners and experienced Yogi alike.

Lydia suggested them to me when I discussed how to better my Yoga practice with her. They have very good instructions and routines, much of it available for free, which is great.

Arno Dorian said:
1) What are the things you recommend that I can use to correct spine problems?
2) I am thinking in necronomicon pdf of using Sirsir but the method should be like the one written in pdf or should I just vibrate and focus?

I have a bent spine and possibly spinal arthritis. This is the routine that has miraculously done away with the majority of the pain I was experiencing in a matter of days, though I've also been doing Hatha for several months now and still do a short Hatha routine everyday.

http://www.pinklotus.org/- KY Kriya for flexibility and the spine fp.htm

If you start Kundalini remember to control your breathing and never go beyond what you find comfortable. You want to relax during the asanas, not cause further harm to yourself. You do not have to do everything here for five minutes if you're a beginner.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back