Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US personnel being attacked by "mysterious weapon"

StraitShot47

Been hearing about this for sometime, but it continues to happen.

I bring it up because the symptoms, some of us experienced through our lifetime, mimic what is being described in this article.

The article alludes to "direct energy" weapons, but from the sounds of it these attacks read like classic "astral attacks". I know myself use to suffer from intense vertigo attacks at a child, I don't think it was from some satellite.

WASHINGTON — Mysterious episodes that caused brain injuries in spies, diplomats, soldiers and other U.S. personnel overseas starting five years ago now number more than 130 people, far more than previously known, according to current and former officials.

Some suffered long-term brain injuries including debilitating headaches. The episodes, according to the National Security Council, involve personnel experiencing “sensory phenomena,” such as sound, pressure or heat, along with or followed by physical symptoms, such as sudden-onset vertigo, nausea, and head or neck pain.

In a report released in December, the National Academy of Sciences said a microwave weapon probably caused the injuries. Some officials believe a microwave or directed-energy device is the most likely cause.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/12/us/politics/biden-cia-brain-injury.html

Overseas only?

Then we are probably talking some really strange technology. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese already possess such technology, or possibly worse.

Oh well, what do you see here. And Europe is silent on this. This is done by secret service and spies for counter espionage. Some devices can literally make you insane. Also some are used to mimic extreme stress to train spies and such, to test endurance. Lab rats mostly what we see in that article.

StraitShot47 said:
Been hearing about this for sometime, but it continues to happen.

I bring it up because the symptoms, some of us experienced through our lifetime, mimic what is being described in this article.

The article alludes to "direct energy" weapons, but from the sounds of it these attacks read like classic "astral attacks". I know myself use to suffer from intense vertigo attacks at a child, I don't think it was from some satellite.

WASHINGTON — Mysterious episodes that caused brain injuries in spies, diplomats, soldiers and other U.S. personnel overseas starting five years ago now number more than 130 people, far more than previously known, according to current and former officials.

Some suffered long-term brain injuries including debilitating headaches. The episodes, according to the National Security Council, involve personnel experiencing “sensory phenomena,” such as sound, pressure or heat, along with or followed by physical symptoms, such as sudden-onset vertigo, nausea, and head or neck pain.

In a report released in December, the National Academy of Sciences said a microwave weapon probably caused the injuries. Some officials believe a microwave or directed-energy device is the most likely cause.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/12/us/politics/biden-cia-brain-injury.html

I wouldn't be surprised if the US itself is behind this since Russia is being blamed for it. If not directly responsible then indirectly for covering it up while they, as they always do, use their own soldiers as cannon fodder in these false flag attacks.

I think they basically use a big microwave oven. EMF in some wavelength that either cooks or damages people's brains.

If these are people who are staying in hotel rooms in other countries, and that country's government knows they are there, it would be very simple to put a machine into the room next to them and have it pointed at their head on the bed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Overseas only?

Then we are probably talking some really strange technology. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese already possess such technology, or possibly worse.

According to the article there were two incidents in the USA. One at the White House and another with a lady walking with her dog in Virginia. It could be disinformation nor do we know how these attacks are characterized.

I just know I've went through what this article is describing. Quick onset debilitating vertigo, and various other symptoms. I'm talking about vertigo so bad that I felt like I was falling into nothing repeatedly. Albeit mine didn't stop when I moved locations, and lasted 10+ hours.

Thankfully as I grew older these attacks stopped, but so did some of my psychic abilities. I use to see things and astral project much easier. Now it is much more of a struggle to accomplish these feats and I feel basically emotionless.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Overseas only?

They surely do possess strange weapons.
There were reports back in 2020 that the Chinese used some kind of microwave/electromagnetic weapon against Indian soldiers during a border clash which turned a hilltop into a microwave oven.

If weapons like Sonic Cannon and Ku-Go Death ray can exist during WW2. They can exist today as well with far better efficiency. All these technologies were stolen/taken after the defeat of Axis in 1945.
It is said Ku-Go could have psychological impact along with physiological impact on a human being. Maybe the jews are using some kind of weapon based on Ku-Go.

On a side note/theory, I think Germany and Japan were developing these deadly weapons for a possible Reptilian or Grey invasion, which would have followed shortly after the victory of Germany and Japan against the Jews. There is no other reason or explanation for this. They weren't built to be used on or against Humans, they were built for Extra Terrestrial threat. But it looks like Jews are using it on Humans and Earth.

StraitShot47 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Overseas only?

According to the article there were two incidents in the USA. One at the White House and another with a lady walking with her dog in Virginia. It could be disinformation nor do we know how these attacks are characterized.

I just know I've went through what this article is describing. Quick onset debilitating vertigo, and various other symptoms. I'm talking about vertigo so bad that I felt like I was falling into nothing repeatedly. Albeit mine didn't stop when I moved locations, and lasted 10+ hours.

Thankfully as I grew older these attacks stopped, but so did some of my psychic abilities. I use to see things and astral project much easier. Now it is much more of a struggle to accomplish these feats and I feel basically emotionless.
This sounds like curses to me too. Especially since it looks like they're concentrated on individuals and the neighbors are not touched by it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back