Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many satanists are there in the world more or less

One Wire Phenomenon

Lets say for every 1,000 average people there are 50 satanists or how much more or less? 100 to 1 or 1000 to 1 or 5 to 1 is what i mean when im asking this.

I am even guessing two million „dedicated“ Satanists, from who 1.5Million don’t take this path serious.

I know 5 SS (me included) irl in my city, I am the only one who has an account here on the forums.

The others don’t speak English very well, that’s why they avoid this place.

From us 5 I am the most serious one, my sister just started and for now she is trying her best to advance, but the others don’t really meditate, or do the Rituals.

If we would find a way to motivate our brothers and sisters in Satan, to really try their best, meditate and doing the rituals, our power would increase drastically. This would be great. But I have not found a way to do that yet.

Yes, Maxine Dietrich is definitely the woman of providence and it was no coincidence she was chosen by Satan to carry out His work. She should be regarded and ranked with Adolf Hitler, and we can't forget all the great efforts of the clergy, most notable HP Hoodedcobra. The world is now a better place because of them. We all try to emulate this here; I do with my modest efforts of the RTR's etc.
One of the things that keeps me positive is that one day I know people won't have to go through xian deprogramming like I had too, they will naturally be born Spiritual Satanists and be under the guidance of priestly instructors, like back in the golden age before the war started and the Gods had to depart.
We are fast approaching this again, a new age of Aquarius of enlightenment.

HAIL SATAN|LUCIFER

NinRick said:
I am even guessing two million „dedicated“ Satanists, from who 1.5Million don’t take this path serious.

I know 5 SS (me included) irl in my city, I am the only one who has an account here on the forums.

The others don’t speak English very well, that’s why they avoid this place.

From us 5 I am the most serious one, my sister just started and for now she is trying her best to advance, but the others don’t really meditate, or do the Rituals.

If we would find a way to motivate our brothers and sisters in Satan, to really try their best, meditate and doing the rituals, our power would increase drastically. This would be great. But I have not found a way to do that yet.

Sadly you are probably correct. Maybe we should do a working for awakening on SS a lot of this is enemy programming and energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back