Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trance

It takes a lot of practice you will eventually be able to do it if you just try everyday.

I doen't like going onto a very deep trans,it feels i am going to die and something is draining me and fear gets the better of me everytime.

stan666 said:
I can't get into a trance, can you help me?
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”

Or you could use this method:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

Academic Scholar said:
Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:

Academic Scholar said:
stan666 said:
I can't get into a trance, can you help me?

Or you could use this method:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

Thank you!

Do some stretching to release stress and then just sit and focus on the breath going in and out. Just with that, one should be able to go into trance ,its that simple. If you're losing consciousness, then while you breathe say to yourself mentally So and then while exhaling Hum. This will prevent you from losing consciousness even while in trance because the consciousness is holding onto a particular mental process.

Jack said:
Do some stretching to release stress and then just sit and focus on the breath going in and out. Just with that, one should be able to go into trance ,its that simple. If you're losing consciousness, then while you breathe say to yourself mentally So and then while exhaling Hum. This will prevent you from losing consciousness even while in trance because the consciousness is holding onto a particular mental process.

Thank you! This will help me a lot in my advancement.

stan666 said:
Jack said:

Thank you! This will help me a lot in my advancement.
Just remember not to tell anybody about your beliefs, and never mention the jews. Although you're at such a young age and so forward compared to adults they will not understand you, they think they know better than you do, in some things that can be true, but in others that's absolutely not true as you're aligned to the Truth and with Satan, some people will make your life a nightmare if they discover your beliefs. Take this advice to heart.

Aquarius said:
Academic Scholar said:
It requires a light trance. I guess the guy can't get into a deeper trance, not light trance

stan666 said:
Aquarius said:
Academic Scholar said:
LOL
Haha :)

However, light trance works as well. So you can work your way into heavier trances with lighter trances, and eventually get to where you want to be bit by bit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back