Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recommendation working for a perfect partner

Scorpius

Can you recommend me a working for a perfect partner?
Which runes or mantras should I use, which timing and which affirmations would be the most suitable for this working.
And is it possible for a beginner to achive tangible results?

Venus square or Gebo rune.
Affirmation something along the lines of:"I am attracting the most suitable partner for myself, in a positive way for me. "
Change it to suit your needs.

Scorpius said:
Which runes or mantras should I use, which timing and which affirmations would be the most suitable for this working.

How about a moon / venus / Jupiter square?

Hi,

Try a Venus square or a Gebo rune working. Visualize a pink color filling your aura and affirm "My aura has attracted my perfect partner". Do it on a planetary hour of Venus and repeat it every day until your perfect partner materializes. The most important thing when doing the working is to feel like you have your perfect partner with you right now. Visualize being with them and doing things with them that you would do if you were together. Feel happy and drop any neediness or worry or feeling of loneliness you may have, because these sabotage the working and make it take much longer to manifest.

It will still work for you as a beginner but it may take more workings and more time to manifest. Some beginners do it only once and wonder why it doesn't work.

Scorpius said:

Some topics about love spells:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14339&p=58226
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13448&p=52550
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12971&p=48494
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11858&p=39310
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17681&p=66145

you can also ask Gremory for help she is really great in bringing love to men:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVI.html/index.html#GOMORY

Gremory_23881.gif

Just offer something in return like doing F-RTRS + Tetragrammaton. First dedicate if you didn´t.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Scorpius said:

Something like ""Im attracting a woman who is compatible to me sexually,astrologically and emotionally. [in a completely healthy and positive manner]"

from this thread, along with more discussions of runes, timing, and so on: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267&hilit=social+working+Tyr&start=50

Yeah, a beginner can start any working, just be extra patient and mindful that you may be generating less energy. Advanced members not only generate more energy per vibration rep, but also can do higher amounts of reps. So the point is take it slow, be patient, and do it for longer, such as at least 80 days, to make sure you put enough energy in. Don't get upset if nothing is immediately obviously, just have faith.

Scorpius said:
The above advice, plus do yoga and breathing exercises every day, but don't do too much at first. Let your body and mind get used to the extra energy, and go from there. As your bioelectricity increases you will find results come faster/easier. You should also learn to direct energy simultaneously so that you'll get a feel to how to achieve things with energies.

Blitzkreig said:
Scorpius said:

Something like ""Im attracting a woman who is compatible to me sexually,astrologically and emotionally. [in a completely healthy and positive manner]"

from this thread, along with more discussions of runes, timing, and so on: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267&hilit=social+working+Tyr&start=50

Yeah, a beginner can start any working, just be extra patient and mindful that you may be generating less energy. Advanced members not only generate more energy per vibration rep, but also can do higher amounts of reps. So the point is take it slow, be patient, and do it for longer, such as at least 80 days, to make sure you put enough energy in. Don't get upset if nothing is immediately obviously, just have faith.

Adding the words "in your local area and of the same race" helps you a lot with this. I would use them to make this easier.

slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig said:

Adding the words "in your local area and of the same race" helps you a lot with this. I would use them to make this easier.

Don't get too neurotically nit-picky with affirmations, it confuses the energy. Just keep it at "the most suitable partner for me" or something like that. This covers everything else anyway.

Lydia said:
slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig said:

Don't get too neurotically nit-picky with affirmations, it confuses the energy. Just keep it at "the most suitable partner for me" or something like that. This covers everything else anyway.

I seem to keep attracting gay guys and older women.I want women my age.

Lydia said:
slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig said:

Ok I am just saying cause I had this same spell backfire on me in those two ways when I actually was looking for a partner not anymore.

It attracted someone of a different race the first time I did it who also wasn't really close. Second time someone thousands of miles away.

So I said to add that but I guess if it covers everything needed already these wouldn't be concerns.

Maybe part of the problem then was my affirmations literally were a paragraph long listing off various things I wanted though I had to write them down as they were not easy to remember cause they were long for example.

slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok I am just saying cause I had this same spell backfire on me in those two ways when I actually was looking for a partner not anymore.

It attracted someone of a different race the first time I did it who also wasn't really close. Second time someone thousands of miles away.

So I said to add that but I guess if it covers everything needed already these wouldn't be concerns.

Maybe part of the problem then was my affirmations literally were a paragraph long listing off various things I wanted though I had to write them down as they were not easy to remember cause they were long for example.

Will and intent are imperative in affirmations. If your affirmation is so long you have to read it, then your will and intent is not there. Everything gets muddled, which is why anything else can happen.

slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:
slyscorpion said:

From my experience long affirmation do not work well at all. It needs to be short and to the point, above all what matter is your intention. Fell and try to visualize what you want to attract. A simple affirmation like:In a positive way for me now I have a perfect partner" or something similar, then feel, will and visualize what you want.

Would a moon square be a good time to start a gebo working?
The moon would still be in cancer at the next monday before the VoC starts.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes! Good point.
Over complicating in my opinion. Using the "ideal partner" is better, as it will suit your needs and it won't attract you someone of another race.

Lydia said:
slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:

Will and intent are imperative in affirmations. If your affirmation is so long you have to read it, then your will and intent is not there. Everything gets muddled, which is why anything else can happen.

Some affirmations of the RTRs are also pretty lengthy. It makes it harder to focus on the goal. =\
However, it still works. =)

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:

From my experience long affirmation do not work well at all. It needs to be short and to the point, above all what matter is your intention. Fell and try to visualize what you want to attract. A simple affirmation like:In a positive way for me now I have a perfect partner" or something similar, then feel, will and visualize what you want.

Why do I have to include, in a positive way? I mean the perfect partner is something positive.

So lets say,
„I am in a loving relationship with my perfect partner.“

Scorpius said:
Would a moon square be a good time to start a gebo working?
The moon would still be in cancer at the next monday before the VoC starts.
With runes the phase and the sign of the Moon is the most important timing factor. Use a sign that favors love spell, and the Moon should be waxing. Waxing Cancer Moon is very good. Like, today!

NinRick said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Why do I have to include, in a positive way? I mean the perfect partner is something positive.

So lets say,
Because it could happen in a negative way, for example you get in a car accident and one of tge people that save you is the perfect partner, imagine any negative way you could find and meet your perfect partner and you'll understand why you need to add it.

NinRick said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

So lets say,

It may seem rather redundant, but it helps cover all bases, including bringing your partner to you in a positive way - as opposed to meeting through an unfortunate event that was brought about due to that event possibly being the quickest, albeit not happiest, way of your meeting. I also find that including the words positive, safe, healthy, etc., induce feelings associated with such words, and this is quite useful for one's will and intent, the importance of which Lydia emphasized.

Thank you for the explanation. Good I have not started a working to attract a suitable partner yet.
I will definitely use „in a positive and healthy way“ from now on.

I also just remembered, that around 3 years ago, luis already explained this to me. :roll:

luis said:

Powstanie Pogańskie said:

Scorpius said:
I don’t think a working is necessary, you could simply use Satanic Hypnosis to attract the perfect partner for you. You should also read this: Love by Lydia

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
You want love in your life:
Visualize your aura while you are in a trance, the deeper the better. Breathe in energy and affirm several times in the present tense:
“My aura is attracting my perfect [love/sexual partner, soul mate, whatever]. Change the affirmation to suit your own individual needs. Affirm this with meaning, five- ten times while breathing in energy.
Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20201111162632/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back