Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

lost someone and need help about talking to her spirit

ploutos

this morning, i lost someone who was so important for me. i felt it yesterday and went to her side just to sit and watch her and check if she was fine. -she’d been already sick for years- i cried so much yesterday after feeling this cuz i knew it was gonna happen one way or another. Father Satan and my GD helped me a lot when i first learned the truth this morning.

when i feel better, i want to talk to her spirit. i read the concerning website about this and it says medium should invoke the spirit. i’m not advanced enough to invoke, i haven’t even invoked the four elements yet. i just want her to feel me and not to feel alone because we didn’t talk, she couldn’t talk.

(she wasn’t of Satan, but wasn’t so into an abrahamic religion too.) what can i do? can i just call her name like the way we call our GD without invoking? or do you think it is better to summon a Demon who helps in this issue? i think that’d be better but i don’t wanna waste their time before trying it myself.

while i was studying the jos a couple of months ago, this topic was the only topic that i didn’t read cuz i was like “i didn’t lose anyone, no need for this...”

any answer is appreciated.

Try focusing on her spirit or a photograph at first. If you have access to the place where she passed away, this may be easier. Also, the dead can actually hear you when you speak to them on the place where they have died for sometime after their death, but not for very long, and not if their soul has been moved by let's say, a Demon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Try focusing on her spirit or a photograph at first. If you have access to the place where she passed away, this may be easier. Also, the dead can actually hear you when you speak to them on the place where they have died for sometime after their death, but not for very long, and not if their soul has been moved by let's say, a Demon.

after posting this, i called her name and said “if you hear me please show me yourself, or make me feel you somehow” and then i saw brilliant white spirit-like face while my eyes closed. this face faded away after seconds because i started to talk to her and thought about her physical face, but i’m sure she heard me.

thank you so much HP. Hoodedcobra666.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back