Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR EFFECTS: SHARE THIS- Video surfaces of Fauci Project Manager admitting they created Covid 19 in WUHAN LAB

Jack

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=609af3cbb493572075b0c04a

Just this should lead to a war crimes trial of all of these psychos.

I hate that guy from Info wars!!
I had a friend who always let me watch him talking about the natzis and we use to have big fights about it.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I had a friend who always let me watch him talking about the natzis and we use to have big fights about it.

IF your referring to Alex Jones, then yeah he pumps out the Naht-zee memes(anti-Axis powers memes). Yeah Jones can be a shill sometimes.

But funny enough he's kinda gone off the rails of control by the enemy these last few years and has mentioned some things that while against them(JNWO), the JNWO can't really do much because then people will go. "Why did they ban or attack Alex Jones and what is going on, Oh shit A.J. is being harassed by the elites and establishment". In other words he states some truths with disinformation and might keep the Naht-zee memes going but the enemy can't really "take him out".

It's been mentioned a few times they've tried taking him out over the years but Jones seems to have an audience that caters to said things and while wrong on many things or always pussyfooting around the jewish question. Non-the less he is kinda like a wrecking ball out of control no one knows who he does more damage to himself to save himself or the enemy.

So it's kinda like he self-damages himself at some point and caters to morons or he does damage to the elites/establishment/jews and does it subtle enough it doesn't bother them in fact might even be useful to have 3rd party agendas talking about them. OR he does damage to them so subtly that the diamonds among the rough, pick up the information and people like us, use it as proof of our agenda and our establishment of facts.

I agree Jones is memey with certain topics but he certainly has an audience around the World and they are at least expressing alternative non-MSM/judenpresse information. He might not be correct on everything and sometimes downright like "Dude when the fuck are you gonna blame the jews, already? Jones stop fucking around get straight to the point".

Unfortunately for someone who identifies as xtian and is shilly to certain groups. He does have his limits and probably either shekel-wise refuses to blame the jews. Or in as much understands it's the jews and their corrosive powers but remains waiting for the day he can blame them without fear of losing his business and reputation. Even though his reputation has already by and by, difficult to pinpoint on whether he likes being a shill and shills. Or he WANTS to blame the jews but has to put on a face like what occurred back late-winter, early-spring 2020 when HP.Cobra mentioned Icke(David Icke) blamed the jews without naming them.

You might hate Alex Jones but Jones has a network filled with people who probably might go the JoS/NS/SS route if they just study and read would realize we are correct. Either way even if his audience ignores us or calls us jewish cause apparently somehow a religion that existed before judiasim, is judiaism. Funny enough we wuz all hebs and jewish and sheit. Then eventually they'll come around. Hitler memes, Godwin's law, all these things the jews do eventually even the most diehard xtian that listen to jones has a breaking point. And maybe Alex Jones is a gateway or breaking point to certain so-called "taboo" things and you never know we've had A.J. fans come here to JoS and they listened, read, studied, and went "Damn you guys do have something interesting here".

So don't dismiss jones as some random fuckhead creating tensions with conspiracy theories or more precisely conspiracy facts. Rather think of him as a nexus by which the will of the SNWO can manifest in people. And by and by, people of the World can understand the underlying corrosion. I agree it sucks he does certain things that shills for jews but he might not realize he is painting the dots and people are connecting it to the enemy. Or at least with CoVid-19 people are realizing shit is hitting the fan and things need to be done.

What if drugs like meth also secretly tampered with human DNA ? Or a microscopic chip planted in the foods we eat or in the medicine we get from the jewish doctors?

just finished watching just more rtr fule filthy rats this should go viral funny thing is their was also a news article that the jews helped in making it to it was not by alex jones but man this needs to go viral

oy vey goyim we just want to experiment on you goyim an make you into the borg an enslave you what wrong with that
jews need their 2800 slaves written in the torah
oy vey goyim please not makeses this viral an tell other goyim our crimes

filthy rats

hail satan
hail amon ra

yah hes blames nazis cause hes covering for the jews which i dont know why hes the first victim of social credit were they canceled almost everything you think he would be like hey i finished covering for jewish crimes but nope well maybe in the future he'll learn who knows but im not holding my breath their was a video were he addmited the jews were behind everything but backtracked an was like nazis are the problem

Its really awesome how our rituals are manifesting so much lately.

We had known the truth all along. Now hundreds of thousands more do as well. Best download this vid before someone tries to wipe it from the net. Good RTR fuel !!!!!

Hail Father Satan

When Rand Paul says to Dr. Fauci that ‘gain of function research’ (meaning research to juice up animal viruses to infect humans, a definition agreed by Rand Paul and Fauci) was done at wuhan labs and funded by his crew, his only response was to deny. Yet over 200 scientists agreed they took material from bats to be combined with SARS to create a virus that could infect human air pathways, how, then is that not ‘gain of function research’? 200 scientists agreed. Yet Dr. Fauci just said simply, over and over again, nope, it’s not gain of function. He doesn’t deny this research happened and was funded by his ilk. He just says it’s not gain of function.

Here’s the isolated section of that hearing.
https://youtu.be/j7aALxH3MFk

It’s so creepy. It’s like denying the sky is blue and trying to sound sane while saying it. They created a Frankenstein virus from animal virus and other sources to directly infect humans. The whole thing starting as early as 2012. This is definition gain of function research and disturbing to see it openly denied so plainly.

This video interview of Rand Paul from Fox News elaborates on the bizarre hearing held where Fauci was questioned and obviously repeatedly lied.

Evidence showing his name as a sponsor for the gain of function research done at wuhan lab as well as documentation showing an emergency pull of funds to the lab at the start of the pandemic. Showing money was indeed going there, that fauci, lied and said wasn’t.

https://youtu.be/zX049inRUcY

I've been trying to get it viral. Sharing the hell out of it to individual people and walking them through it. Watching it with them if they need their hands held. Thank you for sharing this fuel for RTR.
Hail Satan and the Gods of Gentiles for the beginning of the enemy's destruction!
Hail Satan Eternal! Feel his love and ineffable power!
Thanks the Gods for allowing me to be a part of this and a true child of Satan!
Hail all SS who are empowering themselves and never letting up the curses! No matter how much bullshit those freaks try to throw to discourage or stop us!
Hail Satan Eternal!

It is only a matter of time until the majority of the world will realize that covid-19 being a NWO bioweapon is not a conspiracy theory, especially just because Alex jones said it. LOL, How evil of us to do RTRs and sometimes enlighten people to show how out of control their preacher fact-checkers and websites are when they try to suppress what is true about the world's state.

People claim to do and gain knowledge of things themselves but bow down to fact-checker gospel and priests crapped out of THIS system that betrayed them. All because they don't see the metaphysical dynamics of this world's tyrant's control which is why the JoS gets called out as crazy by material nihilistic atheists and obvious enemies of Satan.

Majority of us, by the looks and backstage mechanics of it, are bound by too many of its 'rules'. I know this may look fallacious on what I just said but this is what has to happen in order to make real data analysis from the correct methodology. And also question why this NWO still agrees why 'devil material=evil=whatever is said about Satanism in jewish and non-Pagan scripture' NO DIFFERENT to Xtians.

I think people have to question and try out whatever we say of their own free will, so they can draw their conclusions without any testings conducted but out of their own cowardice. People really need to save themselves or like most of this world, they will die at post NWO-revelation's last minute.

Jack said:

Share this with everyone you can. All the dark stuff is coming out. Bill Gates, Jeffrey Epstein and now this .Burn it down!!!!

Gear88 said:

IF your referring to Alex Jones, then yeah he pumps out the Naht-zee memes(anti-Axis powers memes). Yeah Jones can be a shill sometimes.

But funny enough he's kinda gone off the rails of control by the enemy these last few years and has mentioned some things that while against them(JNWO), the JNWO can't really do much because then people will go. "Why did they ban or attack Alex Jones and what is going on, Oh shit A.J. is being harassed by the elites and establishment". In other words he states some truths with disinformation and might keep the Naht-zee memes going but the enemy can't really "take him out".

It's been mentioned a few times they've tried taking him out over the years but Jones seems to have an audience that caters to said things and while wrong on many things or always pussyfooting around the jewish question. Non-the less he is kinda like a wrecking ball out of control no one knows who he does more damage to himself to save himself or the enemy.

So it's kinda like he self-damages himself at some point and caters to morons or he does damage to the elites/establishment/jews and does it subtle enough it doesn't bother them in fact might even be useful to have 3rd party agendas talking about them. OR he does damage to them so subtly that the diamonds among the rough, pick up the information and people like us, use it as proof of our agenda and our establishment of facts.

I agree Jones is memey with certain topics but he certainly has an audience around the World and they are at least expressing alternative non-MSM/judenpresse information. He might not be correct on everything and sometimes downright like "Dude when the fuck are you gonna blame the jews, already? Jones stop fucking around get straight to the point".

Unfortunately for someone who identifies as xtian and is shilly to certain groups. He does have his limits and probably either shekel-wise refuses to blame the jews. Or in as much understands it's the jews and their corrosive powers but remains waiting for the day he can blame them without fear of losing his business and reputation. Even though his reputation has already by and by, difficult to pinpoint on whether he likes being a shill and shills. Or he WANTS to blame the jews but has to put on a face like what occurred back late-winter, early-spring 2020 when HP.Cobra mentioned Icke(David Icke) blamed the jews without naming them.

You might hate Alex Jones but Jones has a network filled with people who probably might go the JoS/NS/SS route if they just study and read would realize we are correct. Either way even if his audience ignores us or calls us jewish cause apparently somehow a religion that existed before judiasim, is judiaism. Funny enough we wuz all hebs and jewish and sheit. Then eventually they'll come around. Hitler memes, Godwin's law, all these things the jews do eventually even the most diehard xtian that listen to jones has a breaking point. And maybe Alex Jones is a gateway or breaking point to certain so-called "taboo" things and you never know we've had A.J. fans come here to JoS and they listened, read, studied, and went "Damn you guys do have something interesting here".

So don't dismiss jones as some random fuckhead creating tensions with conspiracy theories or more precisely conspiracy facts. Rather think of him as a nexus by which the will of the SNWO can manifest in people. And by and by, people of the World can understand the underlying corrosion. I agree it sucks he does certain things that shills for jews but he might not realize he is painting the dots and people are connecting it to the enemy. Or at least with CoVid-19 people are realizing shit is hitting the fan and things need to be done.

Okay thanx for telling me this.

Wildfire said:
It is only a matter of time until the majority of the world will realize that covid-19 being a NWO bioweapon is not a conspiracy theory, especially just because Alex jones said it. LOL, How evil of us to do RTRs and sometimes enlighten people to show how out of control their preacher fact-checkers and websites are when they try to suppress what is true about the world's state.

People claim to do and gain knowledge of things themselves but bow down to fact-checker gospel and priests crapped out of THIS system that betrayed them. All because they don't see the metaphysical dynamics of this world's tyrant's control which is why the JoS gets called out as crazy by material nihilistic atheists and obvious enemies of Satan.

Majority of us, by the looks and backstage mechanics of it, are bound by too many of its 'rules'. I know this may look fallacious on what I just said but this is what has to happen in order to make real data analysis from the correct methodology. And also question why this NWO still agrees why 'devil material=evil=whatever is said about Satanism in jewish and non-Pagan scripture' NO DIFFERENT to Xtians.

I think people have to question and try out whatever we say of their own free will, so they can draw their conclusions without any testings conducted but out of their own cowardice. People really need to save themselves or like most of this world, they will die at post NWO-revelation's last minute.

*so they can no longer draw conclusions

it fucking hurts me o much that im crying while watching it, more and more people take the vaccine that will change their ADN forever... this should never happen.. cant believe that i was almost on the streets because i dont want to take it... Hail SATAN, keep us strong in our warfare and apart from this bullshit situation

Jack said:

Wow they really are losing this shit badly i never ever thought I would be sharing a Alex jones video even Alex Jones appears to be turning on his jew masters i cant imagine these kikes being ok with all the actual facts Alex Jones said in this, considering how he's the huge bullshit artist that he's been all this time

fauci2017-541x1024.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back