Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is happening in Palestine? Call for RTRs

Osiris Silvio

What is happening in Palestine is not a crime against Palestinians and Middle Easterners only, it is a crime against the Gentiles. The Jews are coming for you whether you live in London or Washington.
This is a great time for doing the RTRs, for all the world is talking against Israel and the eyes are placed on Pissrael. More and more Gentile children are being murdered in Palestine. Jewish terrorism and pure hate for the "Goyim" is most evident.
We Gentiles must stand by each other and fight for our cause, no matter whether the victim is a Palestinian this time, or Yemenite at another time. I therefore ask the warriors of Satan to do RTRs for Palestine and its Gentile people. Let us schedule more RTRs specifically for Sheikh Jarrah. Please, reply to this thread if you want to participate in this warfare.
Strikingly similar to the Dancing Israelis who were revelling at and celebrating the Mossad's attack on the Twin Towers in 2001 which killed around 3000 Gentile Americans, the psychotic kikes (world parasites as said by the Fuhrer) had gathered to dance and celebrate the burning of Al Aqsa mosque which is more than just a mosque; it is an emblen of the nation. Although we all hate the version of Judaism called Islam, the fact remains that the kikes are gathering and celebrating the woes of "Goyim".

Hail Satan, our Father
Hail Thoth, the Genius God
Hail Hitler, the Fuhrer, the Antichrist, the Holy Antisemite

🐐🐉🔮✴"Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes

Important RTR Fuel, for the next round of Schedule which will be upcoming soon. Great reminder.

The RTR's will sweep everything as they have, and are not going to exclusively act on one project. The issue can't be solved this way. Focusing on any particular hole in a sinking ship is a waste of time. The whole thing has to go down.

A world virus needs a world global spiritual warfare solution. The RTR has no borders and eradicates their spiritual power anywhere, everywhere, at once.

Major RTR fuel indeed! Those disgusting kikes will get whats coming. Each RTR is a missile to pissreal. This even further goes to show what I posted worries about recently was really for nothing. Gods I can be dumb at times, sigh lol.

Pissreal wouldn't do this if these were really their own. They are a cancer that must he wiped from the earth

Osiris Silvio said:
What is happening in Palestine is not a crime against Palestinians and Middle Easterners only, it is a crime against the Gentiles. The Jews are coming for you whether you live in London or Washington.
This is a great time for doing the RTRs, for all the world is talking against Israel and the eyes are placed on Pissrael. More and more Gentile children are being murdered in Palestine. Jewish terrorism and pure hate for the "Goyim" is most evident.
We Gentiles must stand by each other and fight for our cause, no matter whether the victim is a Palestinian this time, or Yemenite at another time. I therefore ask the warriors of Satan to do RTRs for Palestine and its Gentile people. Let us schedule more RTRs specifically for Sheikh Jarrah. Please, reply to this thread if you want to participate in this warfare.
Strikingly similar to the Dancing Israelis who were revelling at and celebrating the Mossad's attack on the Twin Towers in 2001 which killed around 3000 Gentile Americans, the psychotic kikes (world parasites as said by the Fuhrer) had gathered to dance and celebrate the burning of Al Aqsa mosque which is more than just a mosque; it is an emblen of the nation. Although we all hate the version of Judaism called Islam, the fact remains that the kikes are gathering and celebrating the woes of "Goyim".

Hail Satan, our Father

🐐🐉🔮✴"Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes

Last time Israel got BTFO'd by Hamas in 2014, although things have changed since then, they will still have a difficult time carrying this out. Things are getting very intense though, and this may even escalate to an actual all out war, and this has been inevitable as I'm pretty sure both sides have put up with each other and the Jews have always sought for their vision of "Greater Israel" which simply cannot happen.

Specter said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Hail Satan, our Father

― Hermes

Last time Israel got BTFO'd by Hamas in 2014, although things have changed since then, they will still have a difficult time carrying this out. Things are getting very intense though, and this may even escalate to an actual all out war, and this has been inevitable as I'm pretty sure both sides have put up with each other and the Jews have always sought for their vision of "Greater Israel" which simply cannot happen.

They have been trying to push residents out of certain parts of Jordan as of late, to expand their territory. They want greater Isreal to encompass palestine Jordan Lebanon and I think parts of Syria. In your dreams kikes!

Osiris Silvio said:

Hail Satan, our Father

― Hermes
What is happening to the Palestinian s is basically next in line for those who do fight. This is why we fight, to defend our right to live our lives as peacefully as possible on our own planet.
Hail Satan!

giphy.webp

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Important RTR Fuel, for the next round of Schedule which will be upcoming soon. Great reminder.

The RTR's will sweep everything as they have, and are not going to exclusively act on one project. The issue can't be solved this way. Focusing on any particular hole in a sinking ship is a waste of time. The whole thing has to go down.

A world virus needs a world global spiritual warfare solution. The RTR has no borders and eradicates their spiritual power anywhere, everywhere, at once.

Hey HP Hooded Cobra, how can I contact you?
This is my email [email protected]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back