Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it dangerous for me to try meditations that I have invented?

Arno Dorian

Disregard when I say I invented, these are just fanciful things that I do to play with energy and don't ask the demons.

I try imaginary meditations that I invented alongside the meditations I found at jos to feel and direct the energy. For example, while rotating my aura, I imagine the symbol of the sun on me and try to draw energy from the sun. these are silly and funny but I think it helped me while feeling the energy. Is it dangerous to meditate using what I want, like in the example I want to ask? What should i do to avoid trouble ?

I think having a curious mind wanting to explore and experiment is a very good and scholarly attitude.
What you shared doesn't sound dangerous to me(I might be wrong here, seek advanced members advice).

However, do know that there's always a certain risk when you try out new things. I heard an advanced member fried his astral senses when he tried to absorb energy from a dangerous or not so recommended stars which took him/her years to heal.
Another example is me looking at the sun directly with my eyes open because I thought its beneficial(you may laugh freely). As a result, I got a permanent tiny black spot in my eye.

Look, I don't want to discourage you from trying out new things. I also think that experimenting new things is healthy for the soul and fun. I just want you to be careful and cautious and not an idiot like me.

I guess before you perform something new, the combination of intuition and guidance from respected Guardian Demons is the way to go. Latter being more important than the former.

Do be careful.
Take care.

Arno Dorian said:
Disregard when I say I invented, these are just fanciful things that I do to play with energy and don't ask the demons.

I try imaginary meditations that I invented alongside the meditations I found at jos to feel and direct the energy. For example, while rotating my aura, I imagine the symbol of the sun on me and try to draw energy from the sun. these are silly and funny but I think it helped me while feeling the energy. Is it dangerous to meditate using what I want, like in the example I want to ask? What should i do to avoid trouble ?

As long as you use safe images like the swastika it is fine, and don´t mix different energys e.g. sun + moon or water + fire, it´s not unhealthy, but not ideal to mix e.g. female (moon) and male (sun) energys, they can balance each other out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back