Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

YouTube Video on Aryan Origins of European Symbols and Kalergi Plan Exposed

SeaGoat_666

The video titled 'Occult Origins of European Esoteric Mysticism and Alchemy', by YouTuber Robert Sepehr, was posted on YouTube on May 8th 2021.
It deals with symbols such as the Swastika, Star of Vishnu, the lion being present on many coat of arms, and a bit more. It all boils down to these having a Vedic Indian origin (correct me if I'm wrong or the YouTuber has it wrong).
There is also a section of the video at about 16 minutes into it, the Kalergi Plan and a bit about its history is shared.
George Soros is exposed at about 19 minutes and 40 seconds.
Warning-
You have to weed out and look past some misinformation involving the Jews (they are portrayed in a normalized way, like they are not an invasive species). It is a mix of history and anthropology, it seems, with some conspiracy theory, but the Jews are never revealed to be the 'evil elite', or the ones running secret societies.
Nothing that hasn't been discussed here before, but might make a great comment section to target for information activism.
I literally skimmed through the video and had a feeling it was someone I had to post about here before bed. I apologize for the lack of a link, I'm still learning about this stuff. 😅

SeaGoat_666 said:
The video titled 'Occult Origins of European Esoteric Mysticism and Alchemy', by YouTuber Robert Sepehr, was posted on YouTube on May 8th 2021.
It deals with symbols such as the Swastika, Star of Vishnu, the lion being present on many coat of arms, and a bit more. It all boils down to these having a Vedic Indian origin (correct me if I'm wrong or the YouTuber has it wrong).
There is also a section of the video at about 16 minutes into it, the Kalergi Plan and a bit about its history is shared.
Warning-
You have to weed out and look past some misinformation involving the Jews (they are portrayed in a normalized way, like they are not an invasive species). It is a mix of history and anthropology, it seems, with some conspiracy theory, but the Jews are never revealed to be the 'evil elite', or the ones running secret societies.
Nothing that hasn't been discussed here before, but might make a great comment section to target for information activism.
I literally skimmed through the video and had a feeling it was someone I had to post about here before bed. I apologize for the lack of a link, I'm still learning about this stuff. 😅

https://youtube.com/user/818encino

Thia must be the link I guess i hate to see there is always a jeu mentioned or any monotheist in every history. Damshit

The Neptunian Rohan said:
SeaGoat_666 said:
Warning-

https://youtube.com/user/818encino

Thia must be the link I guess i hate to see there is always a jeu mentioned or any monotheist in every history. Damshit

Thanks. And to add insult to injury, it has to be in a video that is supposed be about another race entirely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back