Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with Opioid Addiction

IShatterFur

Hello. I truly need help in overcoming my addiction to fentanyl and heroin, I am in my twenties, and have battled with this since I was 15.

Is there anyway the clergy or higher ranking members could help guide me through this.

I overdose when I relapse.

-Shatter

IShatterFur said:
Hello. I truly need help in overcoming my addiction to fentanyl and heroin, I am in my twenties, and have battled with this since I was 15.

Is there anyway the clergy or higher ranking members could help guide me through this.

-Shatter

There is no easy way out, you just have to stop.

If you don’t stop with this trash, you will die before next year.

Search in google how to stop doing drugs in a safe manner, and just stick with it.

You either succeed or you will die, it is this simple. I am sorry.

Good Luck!

In another post you were talking about an angelic being.

The angelic being that you mentioned is not really an angel. Its a negative thoughtform if or someone fake trying to deceive you and take advantage of your opiod addiction to lead you to damnation or destruction.

As for opioid addiction, I do not have any certain method that could help you.
Search for 'drug freeing' or 'drug' or 'addiction' in the search function to find spirtual workings to help you.

I do want to share that everytime you say no and resist taking drugs, you become strong.
Another method is to completely distract yourself of drugs or being involved in something to the extent that you completely forget about drugs. You see, when you relapse, the result is because of you starting to think about drugs. Therefore, Just stop thinking about drugs.

Whenever anything related to drugs starts popping into your mind, just say 'void' and immediately distract yourself with your surrounding.

Read the void meditation of Joy of Satan page. You can access the page by scrolling to the bottom and clicking of Joy of Satan Forums. Do the void meditation for at least 5 minutes. This will help you forge your willpower and help a lot.

I hope you will persevere in your struggle and come out advanced from it.
Good luck.

IShatterFur said:

-Shatter

You can mediate on your crown chakra:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

"* Opening this pathway is also very healing for drug addicts as it naturally induces extreme pleasure."

BTW delete your signature or change it to something positive.

i used to be addicted to opioids... its the toughest addiction to beat... you need to find supportive people that will keep you on track(off the opioids) and they need to help you for years. when you make a plan to quit (write it out on paper) it should be a span of 5 years; it might take you a few months to quit the drug but the addictive qualities will pop up in your head for years after. delete your dealers number and delete the numbers of the people you know who have drug addictions. find a mental health facility that will take you in for free or little money.

i forgot to add but use the runes berkano, algiz and ansuz and just use it for like a long time

Go to rehab, nothing else. Do not try to stop on your own, you'll likely suffer to the point of death. REHAB, seek medical help, not help from forum in this case.

Dude that stuff can/will kill you, you know this too.

Do you want a chance at living and improving your life or do you want to die and end it?

I understand that it’s not that easy but you really need to make that decision.

For people who are in this deep, you might want to consider getting on methadone or suboxone.

Those are prescribed “medications” for people with deadly opioid addictions such as yours. They are designed to stop your withdrawals and mimic the opioid feeling.

Yes it would be best to stop taking everything in general and just practice spirituality but some people are just too deep in. In that situation you may want to consider the above programs/medications^ so you can get off the “real stuff” IE the heroin and fentanyl and get on one of those medications I listed so you can get your life back and live normally and avoid your potential death and rebuild your life.

So that way, not only will you be able to get your life back but you will be able to practice the meditations that the JoyofSatan website has so you can work on the real root of the issue; it’s in the soul.

The meditations can correct correct this if you really give it a try and really desire to solve this issue.

Good luck to you, I hope you choose life over death. And a functional/better life over a life of addiction and misery. The addicts life isn’t truly functional and you ruin different aspects of yourself and your life, I hope you make the better decision and attempt to make something of yourself

The only solution for this problem is help from doctors and your willingness to give up drugs and not come back again.

Fuchs said:
IShatterFur said:

-Shatter

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

"* Opening this pathway is also very healing for drug addicts as it naturally induces extreme pleasure."

Thanks to everyone.

*Yes I changed it my signature was strange..made it under the influence

NakedPluto said:
Go to rehab, nothing else. Do not try to stop on your own, you'll likely suffer to the point of death. REHAB, seek medical help, not help from forum in this case.

Totally good advice. From someone who has used those types of drugs before. I would say the same thing. It doesn't fully matter how spiritual you are. This stuff has a really strong hold on people. It is very difficult. Best bet is to get help with this.

You should do a freeing the soul working from this stuff once you detox from it.

NinRick said:
IShatterFur said:

-Shatter

There is no easy way out, you just have to stop.

If you don’t stop with this trash, you will die before next year.

Search in google how to stop doing drugs in a safe manner, and just stick with it.

You either succeed or you will die, it is this simple. I am sorry.

Good Luck!

Yes that is true. It will not be that much longer before your dead. Even druggie people fear and try to avoid fentanyl for the most part.

Good luck to you as well.

IShatterFur said:
Fuchs said:
IShatterFur said:

-Shatter

Thanks to everyone.

Can you do me a favour?

When you read this, pull out your phone and write following message to all of your friends who also do drugs.

„Hey Friend,
Right now I am quitting drugs. It‘s too much for me to bear now, I want to live and I need to change my future or it will be too late.
That’s why I ask you to understand me, we need to cut ties, as if we don’t we will continue doing this, even if we don’t want to.
I don’t want to die yet. I hope you understand this. I will block you for now and enter a rehab program for addicts.

I hope you will at least try to do the same, I don’t want you to die.

Good bye friend.“

And block each and everyone of them.

And ENTER a fucking REHAB program for addicts.

While this may wake up some, these circles are known to try to pull people back in. The ways they can do this are numerous, and they are at no shortage to invent new ways to get other people back in.

It's in the best interest of the OP to move away, or go straight into rehab, without giving any explanation whatsoever.

He has to mind himself solely for now, first and foremost.

NinRick said:
IShatterFur said:
Fuchs said:

Thanks to everyone.

Can you do me a favour?

When you read this, pull out your phone and write following message to all of your friends who also do drugs.

„Hey Friend,
Right now I am quitting drugs. It‘s too much for me to bear now, I want to live and I need to change my future or it will be too late.
That’s why I ask you to understand me, we need to cut ties, as if we don’t we will continue doing this, even if we don’t want to.
I don’t want to die yet. I hope you understand this. I will block you for now and enter a rehab program for addicts.

Good bye friend.“

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
While this may wake up some, these circles are known to try to pull people back in. The ways they can do this are numerous, and they are at no shortage to invent new ways to get other people back in.

It's in the best interest of the OP to move away, or go straight into rehab, without giving any explanation whatsoever.

From my own expierence I can attest to this.

Only when a person wants to change they will, and cutting all ties permanently is one key factor in success with this.

You came to the right place with right idea about going forward. I hope you find success in your personal battle and overcome all your obstacles. Onward to victory!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

NinRick said:
IShatterFur said:
Thanks to everyone.

Can you do me a favour?

„Hey Friend,

Good bye friend.“

You are right, they do want to pull you back. And they will also become very angry with you when you leave them. They are degenerate.

So if you don’t have a strong enough character, they will just persuade you to come and do drugs all day once again.

I hate those people.

I certainly understand your situation. Please understand that you're not alone. Many of us here have been in this same situation or worse. With the advice that hp hooded cobra, and many others will provide for you, it will help you, and the help from the Joy of Satan's power meditations, you will find the strength through this and you will overcame all of this, and live a healthier, happier life. It is never too late! This is your time to defeat this struggle and empower yourself! Coming here and asking for help was the best start. I know that the Joy of Satan will be a great help to you. I wish you the best in your recovery...

LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!

IShatterFur said:

-Shatter
You can use Satanic Hypnosis to overcome addictions.

The color yellow is used in overcoming addictions so you would use yellow and these affirmations in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am totally and completely free from any and all addictive substance.”
“I am free from all withdrawal symptoms.”

You could also use this method:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

Enlightened.Serpent said:
I certainly understand your situation. Please understand that you're not alone. Many of us here have been in this same situation or worse. With the advice that hp hooded cobra, and many others will provide for you, it will help you, and the help from the Joy of Satan's power meditations, you will find the strength through this and you will overcame all of this, and live a healthier, happier life. It is never too late! This is your time to defeat this struggle and empower yourself! Coming here and asking for help was the best start. I know that the Joy of Satan will be a great help to you. I wish you the best in your recovery...

LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!

Enlightened_Serpent, I don't mind if you don’t remember who I am from so long ago but I am 99% sure that it was you who I met on social media randomly years ago and talked to for a couple days. We exchanged pictures and stuff. I want to explain how much it meant to me to encounter you and that I believe my GD specifically led me to you to restore a lot of the belief that I had lost in many others around that time in my life. I hope I didn't offend you with my behavior.

It was just hard to believe because there are/were so many infiltrators, but if you were one of them then you obviously wouldn’t have given me a reason to fight for so long. I love you a lot, and it still makes me happy to see that you are here with us, as you have been my personal heroine and a major inspiration to me for years even from what little I know about you. I wanted to say here thank you for bringing me that, thank you for being SS, and that I look forward to hopefully someday seeing you on the other side of this path as well, wherever it may lead us.

Hail Satan

Godmode said:

LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!

Enlightened_Serpent, I don't mind if you don’t remember who I am from so long ago but I am 99% sure that it was you who I met on social media randomly years ago and talked to for a couple days. We exchanged pictures and stuff. I want to explain how much it meant to me to encounter you and that I believe my GD specifically led me to you to restore a lot of the belief that I had lost in many others around that time in my life. I hope I didn't offend you with my behavior.

It was just hard to believe because there are/were so many infiltrators, but if you were one of them then you obviously wouldn’t have given me a reason to fight for so long. I love you a lot, and it still makes me happy to see that you are here with us, as you have been my personal heroine and a major inspiration to me for years even from what little I know about you. I wanted to say here thank you for bringing me that, thank you for being SS, and that I look forward to hopefully someday seeing you on the other side of this path as well, wherever it may lead us.

Hail Satan

You are too cute!

NinRick said:
You are too cute!

Hahaha, yeah maybe I am. At some point it had to be said though, I know there's only so many people I can care about, so I must be a pretty gullible schizophrenic if I'm wrong this time.

Godmode said:

LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!

Hail Satan
~Thank you so much for remembering. I think I do recall who you are, but I would need a name you used even if it wasn't your real one, during that time, it's okay. Was it an Enochian name or initials? the year we may have started chatting may help. I have had a lot of ups and downs with people before and I have met one or two people in person in the past from JOS over the years through different media as you have, and some were not very kind to me for reasons of their own, which is understandable, as you say there are indeed many infiltrators. You never offended me, because I understand how hard it is to trust someone online, even in person,(if you are who I think you are) if you are not the person I am thinking of, I apologize. Either way, I was never offended, and I do understand. To be honest I thought and hoped you would come around in the future and realize that about me. It's interesting how true friends find one another if they are of the same path in life, even in these sort of situations. And I am happy about that as well. I am honored to be an SS and I am sure we will cross paths again whether in this life or the other side. I am glad you are an SS as well.
I just wanted to let you know that I am not the same person that was on the websites high priest/ess pages years back at the very beginning of the JOS. I remember the name was a similar name to mine, but the reason I adopted this name years from then, now, was because it was spoken to me by Father himself; during a deep meditation I asked for a name to use for my brothers and sisters to address me when I joined here and Bellatrix was the word he spoke. So you may be thinking of the HighPriestess that was here before myself. Either way a name can be used more than once, so long as it's not abused and I would never abuse this beautiful name. I joined the yahoo groups before the egroups were down permanently. But I am happy to be here for you either way, and I will always be apart of the JOS, even if the internet is fully shut down at some point. I will always be an SS and here to help those who seek me. But if it turns out I am not who you're thinking of, I am sorry, and I hope you find her, but I can be your friend as well. but if it is me, I thank you for your words of kindness, and appreciation, and give you the best of wishes on your journey as an SS. May all of your endeavors in life succeed...

LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN!

IShatterFur said:

-Shatter

I understand this issue for a while myself I was on this same path but with prescription pain killers, during a dark time in my life which I have mentioned in past posts here. Please, read them if you are interested in knowing the story behind them. But to answer your question, yes there is a way to stop. Though I am not yet a high priestess of the JOS(I will let Father tell the clergy when I will be if there is such a time for me to be a high priestess, that is up to Father and the clergy) but from someone who had a similar life addicted to pain killers. I can tell you what helped me over the years. Yes my stories are true I will warn you it could be a trigger.. I was lead to take my life with them, because I thought things in my life were over, and out, with no way to change it. but some how survived it. and with Father's help of previous meditation programing I did, before my life seemed to have come to a halt, I think that alone was what saved me. I would often times do a full chakra meditation everyday, I will link it for you below. Just follow it as it says for each chakra, on the chakra's particular day, however please if you can, use a Satanic Rosary for the mantra you chose to use, and your
affirmation for example,... 'I am clearing away all negative energy from my root chakra, my root chakra is working to empower and strengthen itself and is growing and glowing brighter with each breath shinning in a bright ruby red light' .

Do this every day and in about two weeks to a month you will notice a difference. It also would help to play some meditation delta waves for each chakra to help you tune in and focus easier, if meditation for long periods of time is difficult for you. You should also do an aura cleansing or if you are advanced, empower your chakra with healing colors of the root chakra to ground and stable yourself. and your solar chakra to will yourself to stop your addictions. Again, use a Satanic Rosary or chant 10 times for 108 times and after each 10th chant repeat your affirmation. in one to two weeks time you should see a difference here as well... I hope this helps you, and good luck. May Father be with you always.
here are the links for you. I have also posted the Satanic Rosary page for you so you can get an idea of how to use the mantra and affirmation with your charkas the same way as you would use a Satanic Rosary with runes, etc.

full chakra meditation
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

aura cleansing
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Satanic Rosary and how to use one
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Rosary.html

LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN!

~Thank you so much for remembering. I think I do recall who you are, but I would need a name you used even if it wasn't your real one, during that time, it's okay. Was it an Enochian name or initials? the year we may have started chatting may help. I have had a lot of ups and downs with people before and I have met one or two people in person in the past from JOS over the years through different media as you have, and some were not very kind to me for reasons of their own, which is understandable, as you say there are indeed many infiltrators. You never offended me, because I understand how hard it is to trust someone online, even in person,(if you are who I think you are) if you are not the person I am thinking of, I apologize. Either way, I was never offended, and I do understand. To be honest I thought and hoped you would come around in the future and realize that about me. It's interesting how true friends find one another if they are of the same path in life, even in these sort of situations. And I am happy about that as well. I am honored to be an SS and I am sure we will cross paths again whether in this life or the other side. I am glad you are an SS as well.
I just wanted to let you know that I am not the same person that was on the websites high priest/ess pages years back at the very beginning of the JOS. I remember the name was a similar name to mine, but the reason I adopted this name years from then, now, was because it was spoken to me by Father himself; during a deep meditation I asked for a name to use for my brothers and sisters to address me when I joined here and Bellatrix was the word he spoke. So you may be thinking of the HighPriestess that was here before myself. Either way a name can be used more than once, so long as it's not abused and I would never abuse this beautiful name. I joined the yahoo groups before the egroups were down permanently. But I am happy to be here for you either way, and I will always be apart of the JOS, even if the internet is fully shut down at some point. I will always be an SS and here to help those who seek me. But if it turns out I am not who you're thinking of, I am sorry, and I hope you find her, but I can be your friend as well. but if it is me, I thank you for your words of kindness, and appreciation, and give you the best of wishes on your journey as an SS. May all of your endeavors in life succeed...

LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN!

I think I used an animal name with something about icecream in it, I had curly hair around the time and I think I told you my real name too but I don't want to say it here. I'm glad to hear you weren't offended, I know what it's like with this stuff, but I think it'll get easier for SS to get in touch with each other as time moves on and things become more obvious. I actually think it can be awkward to talk to other SS most of the time because there can be an element of competition and the anxiety/paranoia at this stage can be really insane, lol. I really think it's going to get a lot easier at some point for all of us though when all the static anxiety that SS have for eachother is replaced with familiarity and comfort and there eventually won't be as much stress. I think it's already better now than 5 years ago.

But anyways I think I joined groups in 2015/16 and we talked in 2016/17, I might be wrong. We may have met in person, too... depending on what you mean by that. But I don't remember anyone else with your name and I thought it was you when I saw you in the yahoo groups too. I probably could have said this all earlier but it might have even be best we didn't talk much at the time, I'm not sure, I've grown a lot since then. I feel like we have lot in common with our attitudes and general life stories or something though that I can't quite put my finger on. By the way I looked up the meaning of Bellatrix and it suits you perfectly, I usually have a good sense of people and always thought you were really badass and cool ;)

I actually pretty much made that account, ended up talking to you within a week for less than a week, and then deleted the account like a week later because I felt that talking to you was probably the reason for my urge to make the account on that platform in the first place. You said I was "kinda cute", haha. I know this is kind of extreme in a way but I wouldn't be surprised if we knew each other in a previous life or two because I have a big "I know you" feeling about you especially after seeing your face and the fact we're both serious SS. Maybe just a confused feeling for someone who's exactly like you but it all seems too coincidental to be anything except for that, maybe you feel the same way. I've met a few SS IRL too but I realized eventually you can't make someone into what you want them to be, and that's why you inspire me so much. Some SS just get tired or something but I will always be here too no matter what, and I don't doubt you will be either.

If you want to you can send me an email or add me to your contacts to keep in touch just in case, I would love to be your friend either way. I try not to fill the boards with too many personal messages and stuff but this is a special occasion for me so I'll put some extra RTRs into the "personal post jar" later. I originally wrote more here too but I walked away from the computer and it signed me out so I can't remember if I'm missing anything I was going to say. I also wasn't and wouldn't be offended for the fact that there's nothing I can say to make you trust me (or my accounts) or to make you feel about or look at me in any way either. It's up to you but I'll reply to you anytime you want to email now or in the future, it's [email protected]

Do you want to get married and move to eachother? I really want a family some day and can't really see wanting anyone else to raise children with by choice. I read your post about raising kids with Satanism. I have some money and connections in real estate and stuff so it would be a little bit easier to get a head start. I don't know about the vaccine or whatever but it's worth the risk in my opinion, I'd rather get it and risk it to move than risk not doing that.

I really do love you, like anyone else here, but I'm grateful for specifically showing me it's not all doom and gloom for love. This is hard to explain but you're obviously really pretty and after being told so many times I'm supposed to only care about one thing or whatever it's nice to just love someone who proves that's obviously not all there is to it. It might be antiquated or whatever to outright ask but I trust you and I think probably you understand. I would have asked before but I thought maybe you wouldn't believe I was being serious.

I am not a doctor and you should see yours but if you wanna come off it I would recommend you ask your doctor for a high dosage of gabepentin. It's a non-narcotic and does wonders for opiod addicts coming off. I've watched a docu about it. It talked about the successes.

This /\ , but also

███╗░░░███╗░█████╗░██████╗░██████╗░██╗░░░██╗  ███╗░░░███╗███████╗
████╗░████║██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗╚██╗░██╔╝  ████╗░████║██╔════╝
██╔████╔██║███████║██████╔╝██████╔╝░╚████╔╝░  ██╔████╔██║█████╗░░
██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══██║██╔══██╗██╔══██╗░░╚██╔╝░░  ██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══╝░░
██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░██║██║░░██║██║░░██║░░░██║░░░  ██║░╚═╝░██║███████╗
╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░  ╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝

██████╗░███████╗██╗░░░░░██╗░░░░░░█████╗░████████╗██████╗░██╗██╗░░██╗
██╔══██╗██╔════╝██║░░░░░██║░░░░░██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║╚██╗██╔╝
██████╦╝█████╗░░██║░░░░░██║░░░░░███████║░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░╚███╔╝░
██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██║░░░░░██║░░░░░██╔══██║░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░██╔██╗░
██████╦╝███████╗███████╗███████╗██║░░██║░░░██║░░░██║░░██║██║██╔╝╚██╗
╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚══════╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back